Did they crawl into hell?

Did they crawl into hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

seedpeer.eu/details/11577890/The-Borderlands-2013-1080p-BluRay-x264-RUSTED-[NORAR].html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they crawled into the mouth of a massive beast/daemon

oh, I had a really hard time seeing what was happening in this due to it being pretty dark and I watched a shitty rip. It was all I could find.

Not bad for a found footage movie though.

it had a tiny budget, it was pretty good really, more along the cuthulu mythos, they woke some ancient beast, the burning they got in the tunnel was digestive juices i think,

Yeah, I got a bit of a Lovecraft vibe from it. The suspicious villagers, creepy journal entries and dreams, ancient symbols and now that I realize it was some critter down there, it makes it even more so. The artifacting in the video footage also reminded me a bit of the old crew footage from Event horizon.

Dumb fucking trumposter also fuck you faggot

watch dagon if you liked that, more lovecraft goodness

>Not bad for a found footage movie though.
>Not bad for a cam though.
>Not bad for a YIFY though.
>Not bad for a 3" dick though.

I thought the movie was mostly shitty, but yeah that ending was bretty gud. Maybe not enough to redeem the whole thing, but gotta give them props for it.

I loved this. Never really got where they went in the end, I thought it got really got like they fell into hell or something.

Brothers me that you got to se it because it's found footage, who found it down there? But still loved it.

i think a tv series based on lovecraft mythos would be great, kinda like the xfiles monster of the week, but gradly progressing into madness

I think they're remote cameras or something. One of the characters puts down a transmitter and talks about it before going deeper into the catacombs.

maybe the beast spits out the crunchy bits

A good template would be the Call of Cthulhu vidya. It's basically The Shadow Over Innsmouth but they throw in a lot of other stories and references as well. I'd prefer that, a big pastiche loosely based on Dunwich Horror or whatever, instead of something very episodic.

i have it for the xbox, but havent got round to playing it, its next on the list

The tricky thing about a tv show is that there can be no good ending for the main character. I would imagine it to be hard to get people invested in a show where the main character either dies or goes insane every time. Maybe not though, Game of Thrones exists.

yea i know, i though thats what they were going to do in the first season of true detective. I think that was what they were going to do, go full cuthulu and bitched out in the end for a happy ending. but for a series they could copy TD and swop charters each season.

There's an organization in the Call of Cthulhu table top game that are called Delta Green and they are basically a government agency that tackles all things mythos related. That might work as a serialized X-Files type show with events getting larger and larger as it progresses. Trouble is, like I said, there really is no winning against these forces if you're going to them justice. It's a bit of a pickle.

Found the cuck lmao

Are you the horrorbro I recommended this movie to about a week ago?
If so, how'd you like it m8?

Here's a high quality HDrip
>seedpeer.eu/details/11577890/The-Borderlands-2013-1080p-BluRay-x264-RUSTED-[NORAR].html

i think the world is read for a show that shows reality as a thin veil over a chaos of despair, it people can stomach big bang theory they can hack existential despair. thats exactly how im gonna pitch it

idk, someone mentioned it in a thread yesterday and i decided to check it out. I think I passed on it when it first came out because of the sheer amount of found footage movies out at the time but I'm glad I came back to it.

There's also a famous story called A Colder War, in which the governments around the world know about the mythos creatures and do things like sending shoggoths instead of troops to destroy enemy villages. And they have a shitload of nuclear-grade weaponry aimed directly at cthulhu in the bottom of the sea, should he ever wake up. He does, and the bombs do exactly jack and shit.

Its a diamond amidst a sea of shit.
Here's a few just in case you've got the inclination for some more:
>The Tunnel
>As Above, So Below
>The Last Exorcism
>The Taking of Deborah Logan
>The Conspiracy
All vetted for quality. Wheat from the chaff, bro

Black Phillip! Is that you nigga?

>As Above, So Below
wouldst thou likest to get high ?

Cool, I'm gonna check that out, sounds interesting.

From that list, I've seen the Tunnel and The Conspiracy. Don't really remember much of the Tunnel but the Conspiracy was alright. I remember As Above, So Below coming out, I might check that one. Exorcism movies kind of bore me, they're all very similar, does the the Last Exorcism and Taking of Deborah Logan do anything new?

Didst thou rang?
T'would be delicious

It was pretty good. I like slow movies like these. The dread had a nice buildup.

i like your taste in movies, guy

that movie was delicious! best horror in along time, black philip for president

>does the the Last Exorcism and Taking of Deborah Logan do anything new?
I got tired out by all the exorcism movies as well. This one is special. The whole movie keeps building atmosphere while maintaining that plausibility that nothing it wrong & she's just fucked up from being sexually abused. Throughout the movie, you keep getting scenarios where you're thinking "She's possessed! She has to be!" but it's explainable in context. The director was clearly having fun slow-burning it but the payoff at the end is fucking mindblowing, m8. I reeeally dont want to spoil it for you, and I recommend not looking into it too much.

The end is the fucking icing on the cake

>The Taking of Deborah Logan
It's an interesting ff horror in that it's vague on whether anything supernatural is occurring, Deborah has dementia & starts acting out violently. Like TLE, it's unclear what exactly is up with her; the horror scenes are vague enough to provide that deniability. And like TLE, the end is the major payoff.

Both are slow-burn ff horror flicks with intense payoffs (especially The Last Exorcism).

Well, alright then, I guess I'll start downloading them. If you were tired of exorcism movies but still thought these were good then I'll have to take a look.

could you write a synopsis like that for the rest of the list please?

I always post in these horror threads. There's a few user bros out there that immediately swear off found footage. Rightfully so. They are so cheap to produce that you get alot of people throwing a gimmick into it, formulate the story after the fact & apply jumpscares. See the current 'franchised' horror out
>Insidious
>Conjuring (not hating, actually quite good, But follows the cookie-cutter formula of current gen horror)
>a million fucking Paranormal movies

They all aren't necessarily bad. But they pump them out with no heart, soul or anything redeeming aside from, "Hey! That Darth Maul looking dude was a cool jump scare." Current horror lacks that 'build,' where you spend most of the film carefully crafting that tense fucking atmosphere that unsettles your viewers.

tl;dr Im ranting bro. Here's a few more ff horror that are different
>Afflicted
>Devil's Due
>The Possession of Michael King
>In Darkness We Fall

Give em a shot. Let me know what you think. Im always around these threads

The Witch built that atmosphere masterfully m8
It didnt rely on jumpscares, it didnt make the common folly of overexposing the 'monster.'

Fucking perfect horror film

that ending was perfect, i read a theory that the crops had ergot fungus and that mybe they were all tripping balls throughout

>Australian governent claims to have a massive supply of water hidden underground in the massive tunnel system. Shit goes cold, and the main character (journalist or reporter or something) gears up, sneaks in and begins exploring. Shit starts going nuts, as the crew is slowly getting picked off without the camera picking up the 'monster.' Eventually it peaks, and the tunnels around them begin almost transforming as they're fleeing.

Solid as fuck. Not reliant on jumpscare tactics. Intense atmosphere. So-so ending, the chase scene before it was god-tier.

>As Above, So Below
>Archaeologist finds a potential lead on the location of the fabled Philosopher's Stone. After gathering her crew and a guide, they venture deep into the Paris catacombs. The delve deeper, and begin experiencing their own personal hells, tragic moments from their pasts begin manifesting before their eyes. At the mid point, they discover the stone & enter whats essentially the inverse version of our world. it gets insane from there.

Good concept. Heavy use of Alchemic lore. Top notch production quality for a ff. Gets alot of hate for being a mainstream ff horror.

The Conspiracy
>This one is fun. Modern day America; two internet bloggers begin readin up on tinfoil conspiracy theorists. Leads them to begin interviewing this guy they know who's a hardcore truther. Eventually he comes up missing. While rifling through his shit, they discover clues that lead them to an Illuminati-type group. They meet an insider who gets them passage to one of their 'events.' After arriving they're 'inducted' as members; only to be outed as outsiders. The ending is intense, made all the more so by the news footage of them never being there. The cover up is executed through a montage of video footage where members disavow knowledge of them with a smile.

very original concept. Would like to see more ff that breaks the mold and has fun with the freedom ff horror allows

I read something along those lines as well. But as it stands, the ending was perfect as you said. It was subjective, didn't even make an attempt to explain itself.

A masterpiece

So As Above, So Below is not just a cheap Descent knock-off? Because that's the impression I had.

It goes it's own route.
Hard to go in depth without giving away alot of the good shit, but once the stone is found the world goes Legend of Zelda Dark World/Castlevania Inverted Castle mode. Everything is a distortion of the norm. Heavy alchemy lore is used throughout.

All I can say is that it's well worth 90 minutes of your time m8

nice dude .. possession of michael king was my favorite out of the ones you just named. Never really see it mentioned here, but its a legitimately creepy flick.

Alchemy, eh? Weird, I swore this was going to be about blind albino cave mutants.

check it out m8 .. its definitely worth a watch

the only similarity to the descent is being underground .. but theyre in the catacombs under France instead of some random, caves. Bretty gud

That's just the second list I made. And yeah, TPOMK ws beyond dope. I like the tense atmosphere throughout. And 'that scene' is unsettling as hell man. I try to bring it up in these threads when the convo is streered towards found footage but it's a bitch trying to remember the full lists every time lol

I'd heavily recommend Devil's Due as well. It's different & has fun with the genre tropes while employing it's own little twists

meant for I'm tired