*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

What do now?

search frantically for a safe space

*build a wall*

wait until he destroys himself

Shake his hand and thank him for the service he's doing our country despite all of the liberal crybabies taking everything he does and blowing it out of proportion.

>pledge allegiance and ask permission to shoot spincs without consequences

tell him to fix his suit so his hands won't look so small.

I hold up a book, knowing that he will do anything to avoid it.

I bow down to the King

Ask him when the niggers are going back to Africa.

Bow down, avert my eyes, and submit to the will of my God-Emporer

*build wall*

suck his cock

Invoke the 25th Amendment.

Do it now, faggits!
change.org/p/trump-is-mentally-ill-and-must-be-removed

*sees pic*
welcome to politics, nothing new here

Don't worry Cletus. You wouldn't understand

*autistic screeching*

You mean this one?

Vote "no" thursday on the GOP healthcare "Plan"

>whatcha gonna do now bitchhhh?

what wouldn't i understand? that all politicians lie?

Ask him if I can buy a personalized brick for the wall.

cry more

turn 360 and walk fast away

Whatever you say Cletus. Go back inside.

laugh when it passes anyway

>too stoned to realize what's going on

>Shake his hand and give him praise.

Hail our glorious God-Emperor and move aside.

Use poke flute to get its fat raggedy ass outta the way.

Cry more republicuck.

4th times a charm?

nice comeback, snowflake.

Fuck you. Delete this now

Excuse me mr president

>dat foot pussy

Republicucks never learn

I thought left leaning people were the stoners, stop confusing the little understanding about politics that i do have

Checked and lol'd. Whitey getting btfo

>Implying I voted for him
What is there to learn? That he was a garbage candidate? What a surprise!

Stand back I got this

they do, but he got alot of the uneducated people that never really vote, to vote for him because it was a vote against niggers, fags, queers, etc.
now he's taking their healthcare HAHAHAHAHA

Impeachment

The dubs praise kek

>scammed

Hahahaha no, I'm getting just what I ordered. A bunch of triggered women's studies majors who are going to die from natural selection when Obamacare gets repealed

Kek has a sense of humor sometimes. Would be career suicide for any republican to vote for his impeachment.

Ja, wohl!

*shakes hand *****

Too bad all those triggered crybabies are flooding into Sup Forums with anti-trump propaganda and shit, thinking that we genuinely desired Trump and believed his every word.

It's like a retard calling you a retard and laughing at you because he thinks you're more retarded than himself.

Healthcare =/= Health insurance.

Obama already took their healthcare
> yes, you'll be able to keep your plan
>> well, not YOUR plan
> 600% yearly premium increase

SOON

i hate it when people do that

Supporting Trump already is killing the Republicans

>thinking that we genuinely desired Trump and believed his every word.

This. We might've liked that Trump in general, but is anyone so naive in this day and age to believe that a politician will deliver on even most of his promises?

As long as he steers the government generally in the direction that I think it should go in, I'll be content with that. That's really all the executive branch can guarantee, anyway. As far as Trump's concerned, I'm not too worried about the specifics, because ultimately those aren't up to Trump to decide.

do nothing then go on twitter and talk about how I stood up to this piece of shit fascist.

#NOTMYPRESIDENT

very good! now go play

i remember that, and even the
>you'll get to keep your doctor
promise. When it went through the republican led house, the repubs took that option out, then turned around and went
>HE LIED HE LIED SEEEEEEE? YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR DOCTORRRRRR

Very true, but ultra-kek

build a wall around him of course.

Yeah, the FBI are such cry babies.

Not in their districts.

>When it went through the republican led house, the repubs took that option out, then turned around and went

You mean kind of how the libcucks try to cockblock Trump at every turn and then say that he hasn't done anything but play golf since he took office?

Guess that's something both sides are guilty of.

Tell that to Darrell Issa and Duncan Hunter.

haha, that's true!
it's like now they're getting 8 years of paybacks. not sure why (if they did) think that this wouldn't happen when a repub got into office.

Except for the fact that it wasn't a Republican led house. Dems had majority in both the house and senate. Remember?

in the beginning first 4 years if i remember right, but I don't think it was in the last 4 years which is when it went through the house and senate

With no weapons or anyone else around? Does being president or a billionaire make any difference at that point? He's a fat, old, funny-looking doofus. I would probably laugh and shove his chubby ass to the side

California Republicans. The most liberal state in the U.S. Nice.

Wouldn't that also block your path?

Are you fucking retarded?

"Libcucks." Retarded AND a faggot.

Motherfucker the republican party spent 8 FUCKING YEARS USING ACTUAL OBSTRUCTIONISM, and you're complaining about Democrats RIGHTFULLY being pissed about appointments like Sessions, DeVos, and Bannon?

Also, are you actually defending his repeated golf trips? Because motherfucker last I checked he was first in line screaming about Obama's.

Fuck you, you enormous cocksucking faggot.

The ACA was passed within 2 years of his first term.

if only we had an actual white nationalist president...

Pssst! Hey you! Yeah you! Dude, It's over here! This is the only way out!

*stabs*

whispers "the Epa send it's regards"

Obamacare passed into law in 2010, implemented the first part of 2012, AFTER house republicans got majority.

You're either misremembering or you're intentionally bullshitting.

you're right, I had to fact check myself. But here's some more knowledge for your college:

112th (2011–2013)

435 - # house seats

193 - democrats

242 - republicans

so as i was saying,
>republican led house

So every thread in the history of Sup Forums?

>"Libcucks."
Yep.
>Retarded AND a faggot.
Wow, we can BOTH ad hominem. Look at that. Feels good, don't it?
>Motherfucker the republican party spent 8 FUCKING YEARS USING ACTUAL OBSTRUCTIONISM, and you're complaining about Democrats RIGHTFULLY being pissed about appointments like Sessions, DeVos, and Bannon?
So wait, is the obstructionism only rightful when you think that it's justified, or is there some objective measuring stick that we're going by, here? Because as far as I can tell, this isn't a right vs wrong, it's just a "I don't like those people" vs "I like those people"

also:
>and you're complaining
Nah, I don't really mind, it was to be expected. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy in complaining about someone doing something to you, then turning around and doing it to them. You can either fight fire with fire, or you can take the moral high road. You can't do both.
>Also, are you actually defending his repeated golf trips?
I mean, I'm not saying that all he's done is go golfing since he took office, like many libcucks imply. Take that as you will.

Once it's law, it's law. End of story. Unless it's repealed and replaced with something else, it stays as it was when passed. You have to be trolling because no one is this stupid.

You don't know much about California. Most of the state would marry their own sisters if they could. Issa represents Nixon Country and marines and sailors; he also spearheaded the recall of Governor Neggenschwartzer. Hunter is your garden-variety border redneck who really belongs in Tombstone or Douglas, even promoted the smashing of water caches left in the desert to prevent death.

>passed into law 2010
>implemented after house replublicans got majority

What the fuck is your point? It looks like you're arguing against yourself, here. All you're pointing out is that the republicans didn't repeal it when they got the majority, not that they had anything to do with what was actually implemented.

how many cases of nepotism are there in the trump cabinet?

i am aware of ivanka trump, kushner and the husband of kellyanne conway

are there any other cases?

thanks for you help

Here's more knowledge for you. The ACA was passed in 2010. Next.

"No!"

You're an idiot, the ACA was signed into law on March 23, 2010.

Not a single Republican, in either the Senate or the House, voted for it. If it were a "Republican led House", it wouldn't have passed.

they had 5 years to think of a replacement, but they've been instead scrambling in the last 3-4 months to do it
>WE WILL REPEALLLL AND REPLACEEEE OBAMACARE!
x's 5
>now get's chance to do it
welllll, we uhhh...
>quick, hurry, put something together before trump blows up the place

I raise my arm and yell "Hail Trump!"

I don't know about you faggots but I got exactly what I wanted. The establishment Dems&Repubs running around like headless chickens, the media completely unable to do anything and CNN nearly dead, the BATFE scrambling to appease the whims of gun owners to save their fucking lives and everything else just going up in flames. In fact, I'd say shit went better than expected.

yes, first two years = 2010
thanks capt obv

So you conceed there wasn't a republican led house when the ACA went through? Good. Glad we could come to an understanding.

Yet you keep saying it was a republican led house.

Probably because the prevailing mentality for the last five years was that it should just be repealed. Sure, there was some talk about replacing it before, but it wasn't really taken seriously until Trump got elected.

Thing is, once you give something to people, it is a lot harder to take it away than it is to not give it to them in the first place, and the republicans are realizing this now.

But don't get it wrong. If most of us could have it our way, we'd get rid of it. I don't appreciate getting Obamacare that I've never used stuffed down my throat just so that some sjw bluehair in another state can get her diabetes medication. And if I choose to not use it, I get to pay even more in yearly fines.

Fuck that shit.

grab him by the pussy

Exactly. I hardly ever go to a fucking doctor, but I have to buy health insurance otherwise I get "taxed".

free speech you commie bastard
>muh free speech
whatever
well shit happens, and well
we're all gonna die anyway, so there's that

Not to mention how wonderful it's been at controlling prices.

>controlling prices
I hope you're talking about people's premiums quintupling.

Tell him the buy Sup Forums and ban all trap threads