WWYD Thread. Reply 4 Reply

WWYD Thread. Reply 4 Reply.

her tight ass.

i like her

she looks like a fun bitch. would make out with her a bit then grab her firmly by the hair and tell her to get on her knees, then face fuck the shit out of her. once's her pussy's wet, i'd bend her over, undress her from the bottom down and fuck her tight ass deep, pull her shirt up play with her nipples while i'm fucking her until i bust a nut in her ass.

Would sneak into her house and tie her to her bed and gag her. I'd then funk her cunt as she begged me to stop and tried to squirm. I'd continue fucking her until I Cum in her pussy then I'd pull her gag out and begin to facefuck her. I'd keep on thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth until i cum deep down her throat. Id leave her lying there tied up and crying
Wwyd to Jordan

wwyd to her?

I'd rip that dress down so her fat tits drop out. I'd force her to keep recording as I tittyfucked her hard with my cock.then I'd bend her over and pull that slutty dress up and ram my cock into her asshole until she cried. I'd go faster and faster while she begged me to stop until I got sick of it and started choking her, calling her my fat little cow slut until she finally passes out. Then I'll cum on her face and upload the video to her Facebook inviting all her friends to come fuck her while she's passed out covered in my cum.
WWYD To Suzy?

her tits

Sisters

I never got the points of these threads. i'd pretty much do the same things to any attractive girls, aka lick feet and butthole, anal, along with some gentle kissing, you fags

smell her feet

Tie her to a fence at a park and post on craigslist for men over 50 to come use her tight little holes

I would shove my cock down her throat, and get that shade of lipstick in a ring around the base of my cock. Finish on her face aiming right for that eye she has closed.

Id follow her home and drag her down an alley. Id pin her to the ground and begin to grope her tits as she tried to break free. Id then rip off her clothes, exposing her body and then face fuck her. Id cum in her mouth and then shove my cock into her cunt. She'd let out a scream and beg me to stop fucking her. Id countinue to fuck her cunt until i cum inside of her cunt. Id then flip her over and begin to fuck her as as she screams. Id continue to fuck her as she cried and begged me to stop but id just luagh and tell her "not until i cum in youre ass". Id then pump her ass full of cum and then leave her there.
Wwyd to lauren ?

more?

wwyd

Would grab Right by the ponytails and rail her ass until she couldn't take it anymore. Then I would turn her over and stick my dick in her mouth and make her swallow my entire load.

I'd drag Lauren by her cute little tie, kicking and screaming into a private bathroom for some alone time. I'd then tear off every piece of her clothes, leaving nothing by the tie to drag her around as I see fit. Then I would split her ass open with my cock going in as raw as possible, choking her back with the tie as she tried to cry out as the tie choked her off to sleep.

wwyd to Page?

Suck on my balls you little slut

Wwyd

This is Bridget, she's from England. She's very cocky, and loves white boys. She needs to be taken down a peg.

WWYD to her, user?

more of either?

thinking tie them up in a bad motel and leave the door open

WWYD

I would rip this slut's dress in half to get at her tits. I'd slap them around for a bit before I shove her to the ground and fuck her pussy doggy style right there on the beach .

Post her tits, I'm diamonds

I"d rip her tight little pants right open and start fucking her pussy. I grab her tits and choke her while she moans and pushes back on my cock. I pound her so long she passes out after which I slap my cock on her face to wake her up and while she's still half passed out I start fucking her mouth until I spray my cum over her face

WWYD

Fuck yes.

can't see shit

I bet she's a real fucking cunt isn't she? I'd like to rearrange her bitch face. I'd grab a handful of those big tits and slam her back into the wall. The disgusted look she gives me just pisses me off more so I grab her by the throat as I give her a solid punch to the nose, breaking it and bouncing the back of her head off the wall. While she's dazed I rip that shirt down and expose her massive tits. She tries to get away but Ill knee her hard over and over in her cunt until she drops to her knees. I'll take out my hard cock and wrap her huge tits around it and start pumping away while I pull her hair back and spit on her ugly broken face. I'd call her an ugly cumbucket while I pissed in between her tits splashing her face and making her puke from a combination of disgust and pain. I spin her around and press her face into the mess she made on the floor like a dog while I force my cock into her asshole, mashing her broken nose harder into the floor the more she screamed in pain. I'd fuck her ass hard until her anal ring rips and then pull out and cum all over her broken face and bleeding asshole reminding her what an ugly cunt she is.
What would you do to Pamela

I would put her down on her knees, rip open that dress and start fucking those big tits. I'll tell her to spit on it and occasionaly I stick it in her hot mouth. I turn her around and rip a hole in the back of her dress just big enough for my cock. I would pound her into oblivion and then cum on that pretty face and tits. Then I'll throw her back to ther party where everyone of her friends sees her covered in cum and dress ripped

Wife. Wwyd?

she takes bbc right?

looks easy and dtf bbc for sure

>tfw love black chicks
Give her all the white dick she could possibly take.

Grab her, drag her somewhere private, and just tear her clothes off. Feel up her brown tits, kiss her fat lips, grab her ass, just treat her like a plaything.
And then push her down, spread her legs, and plunge balls deep in her cunt. Pound her as hard as possible, use her pussy to the fullest and make her squeal, and pump all my cum inside her.

And then do it again. And again and again.

I would slowly pull down her leggings, licking and kissing her legs as I expose them, leaving only her panties. I would then take her shirt and bra off, letting her enormous tits pour out of them. Then, while licking and sucking on her nipples, I would move her panties aside and finger her until she begged me to put my cock inside her. I would oblige, ripping her panties off and sticking my dick inside her warm, wet pussy, looking deep into her eyes as I entered her.
WWYD to my step daughter?

Tie her hands behind her back so she couldn't protect her tits as I beat them like drums before forcing her to suck my cock. After she runs out of air from being forced on my cock, I would slam her face down to the floor and start fucking her up the ass as she cried.
wwyd to monica?

When she's walking home alone at night, I'd grab her and cover her mouth as I drag her into some nearby bushes. I'd rip her pants off and stick my cock into her tight little pussy. She's frozen in shock and not making a sound as I continue fucking her now swollen lips. With tears streaming down her face, I cum deep inside her ravaged cunt. I leave her there crying with my cum dripping out of her pussy.

I'd strip her naked, tie her to my bed and force her to watch twisted sister music videos for hours on end

These threads are fucking stupid and cancer. Sage.

white black and latino gang bang

I'm not good with replies. But I'm willing to do requests for good replies!

so does she cuck you or has she been blacked yet?

wwyd to my big sister?

>be me
>hold up two fingers
>say "How many fingers am I holding up?"
>She says "Two!"
>reveal my other hand, hidden behind me back
>it has 3 fingers held up
>I say "No, you stupid cross-eyed gook. Five fingers."

What a cute girl. First you'll send me a HQ full frontal nude pic of her. Then I'm blackmail her by telling her that if she doesn't fuck me, I'd publish this picture.

While fucking me, I order her to give me a blowjob and play with a huge dildo in her ass. As I cum on her face, I make a video.
Then I tell her to hang the first picture in her living room when her friends are coming over for her birthday. She must keep the picture on her wall for 1 month. I tell her that if she doesn't do it, Im sending the video to her friends and employer.

No not at all. I'm not into cucking and neither is she. But I've fantasized about wife swapping or swinging

requests such as nudes? tributes?

Yeah like pics of her or what not

I actually want to physically disfigure you.

all look good but post some lewd shit to work with

I follow her, When she is walking home from school.
When she walk by a small forrest area, i jump on her, cover her mouth and drag her in among the trees, where i tie her spread-eagled between two trees.
I put a ball gag on her, place one hand on her ass, and one hand on her pussy. Slowly i start to tease and finger both of her holes, while staring into her eyes.
After a while she start to shake and moan in her first reluctant orgasm...
While staring angry at me, i move behind her, unzip my pants and pull out my dick.
I reach around and start fingering her clit, while i slowly push into her ass - making her scream muffled, in the gag...

Wwyd to my friends sister?

well if you have any pics showing off those amazing tits or her ass that'd be much appreciated.

Slightly better? Lol

So its ok to slam some girls teeth out?

Holy shit, yes. Any nudes?

have some nudes after a nice story

Can I get one more story for her? She loves anal.

Fuck her with a pair of chopsticks.

If there's interest

Spill the wine on her huge tits and lick it off.

Grab left by the pigtails and shove my cock down her throat. Cum in her throat while her friend gives her a rimjob.

Here's a tease of her ass. Any one interested for a wwyd

Sounds enjoyable.

I would bend her over and force her against the wall. Then I would take her panties off, leaving them around her feet. I would spit on my dick and say to her 'You love being a slut, don't you?'. She would like back at me with that smile and say, 'Shut up and fuck my ass.' I would shove her head down and spread her legs as I shoved my throbbing dick into her gaping asshole. She would moan, then begin to scream. But she knows how to take a cock, and she loves it, shouting 'Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard until you cum!' I would thrust in and out until I was ready, and ask 'Where do you want me to cum? On your whore face?' She would shake her head and say 'Fill my ass with your seed.' I would happily oblige her, holding her thighs in a tight grip as I spurted into her asshole.

I wiuld have righty to suck me till I am hard and then I would fuck the sweet ass of lefty. She seems like a girl who has never been fucked in the ass so I expect her to be loud. I would cream on her tits and send her around in the house naked but that stupid hat. Righty should follow her and announce that lefty has cum on her tits.

WWYD?

Girlfriend

Wrong pic on this stupid phone. Here is the right one.

Wwyd? The more detailed the better!
Will reply for reply, also have more if interested

These girls looks like uptight bitches. Bend right over the counter and fuck her in the ass with her jeans down around her ankles so hard she cries. Pull out at the last minute. Cum on her feet then make left humiliatingly lick the cum off of he'd friend's feet. Slap them both in their smug faces and leave.

Forgot pic

Anyone?

wwyd? mother daughter

Pull her hair and fuck that mouth until her make up is smeared

Wwyd

righty is kind of cute, might be fun to find out what she can do with that tongue, got any showing off her body?

Tittyfucking left would be an experience. It looks like her tits are practically exploding out of that top.

Make the daughter watch as i fuck her mother and bring her to a massive screaming orgasm. Once I cum deep into her cunt I'll make the daughter clean off my cock so she can taste her mothers juices

Pick her up, slam her against that mirror, and pound her pussy until she forgets who she is.

Dump fucking sluts. I'm sure they're resist, maybe one of them try to protect the other one from getting destroyed with my big dick. I'd hold them both down on the ground and force my dick into the left one's pussy, while choking out the right one.

After fucking the shit out of her, I'd discard her now limp body and move onto the other one as she's confused between pleasure and fear for herself and her slut friend, who's not unconscious.

I'd fuck their both faces and make them drink my cum before leaving them used up and abused, and gagging for more. Their pussy ass boyfriends never fucked them like that.

Roll her little certificate into a ball and shove it in her mouth. Grab her by the hair and lift her skit up and go to town in that pussy. Cum and throw her into that tree.

Would love to play with her tits whole she road me laying down on one of the lounge chairs.

Id fuck her underwater. I wonder what her tits would look like slapping around in the water.

Push her on her knees, play with her tits and slide into her mouth while she's still holding that cup. Face fuck her, let her friend in the background observe. Cum on her tits and finish her drink

Tittyfuck her and throw her into the pool

She's got such a fuckable face. Just wanna see her eyes water when the cock hits the back of her throat. UGHHHHHH