So. Extreme liberals. Democrats. Marxists...

So. Extreme liberals. Democrats. Marxists. Cucks pretty much hate and want Whites/western civilization and Capitalism to die and disappear.

And to my understanding they think without "the white side" that racism. Sexism. Greed and war would just end

But wait. Do liberals and Marxist actually believe that without Western culture that all these bad things would just go away?

Wouldn't someone else just be top dog. And aren't there plenty of wars that have nothing to do with whites or capitalism?

So. Can someone explain why they think all the world's problems would just go away if they got their ways?

They're not that stupid.

Women want arabs and niggers because they have bigger dicks.
Jews want to be in control.
Arabs want white women.
Niggers want white women.

Everyone's a winner except for white men.

Marxism seeks to establish one world culture that would supplant all others. Multiculturalism is for shill Hillary supporters and idiot liberals. True communism is, in its most base form, a movement that seeks to destroy all lines between people- starting with class, then religion, and then race/culture.

same shit, different smell

They just take everything built and developed for granted. They also think that hating or even erasing white race wouldn't make a bad impact on anything.
In short - they're ignorant.

Reading you all engulfed in your shit and sucking each others tiny dicks is why everyone wants whites banished for good.
Seriously... Do you need to post this kind if garbage every hour to feel good about your stupidity and feeling smart in the internet...? Seriously...

Lol. Only morons believe in this myth of the erasure of the "White Race". We just want capitalism to disappear.

kill yourself

Whatever happened to "you go to gulag"?

If we destroy all borders and allow race mixing white people will be bred out of existance. Our domination of the planet was achieved through technological and military superiority.

It's all a product of critical theory, or "cultural Marxism". The philosophy of critical theory is basically extreme relativism, and the target is accepted culture. So anything that was present at the inception of critical theory (white men running the country (as they should)) is deemed as meaningless or even problematic, because it views the "establishment" as the source of all inequality.

Not sure if I explained that well, there's a video I'll link if anyone's interested.

>commies want open borders
>mass immigration will lead to whites being a minority by 2050
>dude lol just surrender your country to foreigners it's just communism

>Be you
>Be in 2017, still using "cuck" like it's edgy
>mfw

>when OP gets nowhere near a correct view of Marxism
>when OP puts Marxism in the same boat as liberals and democrats, who have major differences in their fundamental ideologies
>when OP is almost able to make an actual point but lacks a grasp on the basics of the viewpoints he's attacking

0/10 please try again

>cuck
The buzzword that automatically invalidates everything you say
>to my understanding
you probably have no idea what you're talking about which is reinforcing by thinking Liberalism and Marxism is the same thing

>muh cuck boogeyman

i don't even use it but you fags overreact to it so much it's pretty fucking funny

>pretty fucking funny
>Overreacting
Do I fucking sound like I'm overreacting? I'm simply telling you why you're a retard.

The word cuck triggered you enough to post about it.

You think if we dissolve all lines between classes, religions, races and cultures and then automate everything, wait 30 years for things to sort themselves out that we'll end up in some kind of utopia.

What's more likely is OP's scenario, where people are still going to fuck things up in any way they can. But it's totally worth destroying what we have now to attempt to implement this idea of yours. It's obvious it will fail, it's just too damn naive. Even you know this, but keep on pushing your agenda, kike.

OY VEY PARADISE AWAITS GOYIM

What triggered me is how much of a retard you are

It's tempting to overestimate humanity's positive sides.

>thinking Liberalism and Marxism is the same thing

They have a lot in common.

>both want white genocide
>both are promoted by jews

Are you sure you're not bothered?
Bothered that your gf's enjoying black salami?