Why do americans sleep with their socks on?

Why do americans sleep with their socks on?

C O Z Y
O
Z
Y

No it's not. You walk all day in your shoes with socks on, it's disgusting to sleep with it in your bed.

who the fuck said it was the same pair of socks?
And why do you feel like we sleep with socks on?
That is the oddest thing I can even imagine a poor person to think about.

Feels weird, but it's better than freezing your toes.
Hurry up and get here summer!

Socks are loving hugs for your feet

TIL no central heating in murka

idk, i dont i sleep no shirt no pants

I don't on purpose. But I have fallen asleep with them on before and the feeling of waking up in the middle of the night and taking them off is orgasmic. Seriously, try it out.

>And why do you feel like we sleep with socks on?
I heard it's a thing in America. In your movies and tv shows protagonists often sleep with socks on.

>who the fuck said it was the same pair of socks?
So you guys have sleeping socks. How often do you change them?

Muricans might, california master races doesn't

I do, but only when I'm blackout drunk. Then again, I'm also wearing all my clothes when I do that.

I've worn socks a few times to sleep when my heating wasn't working and it was fucking cold, but that was more about me living in shitty conditions.

Not true, we have plenty. Also, I never sleep with socks on.

>tv and movies are reality
when do i get my hogwarts letter?

Because we don't have fucking time like you do in Europe

You think I have time to take off and put on a new pair of socks with two jobs and three kids? Get the fuck outta here I'm walkin' heeeeere

Aren't you sleeping in a bed?

>But I have fallen asleep with them on before and the feeling of waking up in the middle of the night and taking them off is orgasmic. Seriously, try it out.
I might try that, looks fun. I'm gonna have trouble falling asleep with socks on tho.

Why would they sleep with socks on in movies if people don't do it in reality?

Why would you make 3 kids if you don't have money?

so the spiders don't bite me toes

school kids look well-dressed in movies and tv
that certainly doesn't happen in real life

I'm American and I don't sleep with my socks on. I also take off my shoes at the door. I have been told I run an asian household, k lol.

Shit, I make 130k a year as an engineer. I don't make kids because life is good and I want to travel and bang tinder chicks. Also, I'm saving for a house with a gym attached.