So is he /ourguy/?

So is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCe2bTtKCJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yip. More so than ever.

Context?

I literally was in the jungle for the last 6 days

No. Nobody is ourguy except the degenerate who sold us and moved to Google.

He said sensible shit about immigration and people are calling him a nazi and he has no idea about immigration, even though his parents are immigrants

*claiming he doesn't know about immigration. I'm retarded

More of Sup Forumss guy. However Sup Forums is just a much more retarded version of Sup Forums so yeah. He's our guy.

nah, he's a racist jew cuck who is as irrelevant as he is unfunny

so /ourguy/ then

>racist
>cuck
Choose one

You

Bitch, I'm fabulous!

fucking beat me to it OP

nope. Man couldn't even win a debate with autistic Destiny. Fuck man, he embarrassed us all.

Wrong board retard. Get back on your safeplace.

Fuck off back to

Oh, cause they're synonymous

Went full alt-right. Hate lefty, hate liberals, racist ad all.

It's probably just pandering for Sup Forums and Sup Forums

no u

from Lebanon

>being this gay

define ''us''

Pls no bully

He went all-in for isolationism. He's not my guy.

holding on to his last ounce of celebrity and relevance

JT was OK before, kinda kekworthy on GG, but now that he's a legit lolcow I'm all for it.

Strap me in, Mr. Bones. I wanna go on this ride.

"I PUT A HOLE IN THAT NIGGA"
- JonTron, 1939

lol no, he's a blubbering dipshit and a poor entertainer.

Just a youtuber who is loosing fame and trying to get attention by reaching Sup Forums crowd.

"Fuck those niggers, useless shits... ANNNND IIIIIIIII, WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU-"

- JonTron - 2004

This thread only exists because of all the fake racism news.

Yes. All who disagree are cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=fCe2bTtKCJg
I can't believe there is any problem with a joke...

>loosing fame
Except for his sub count has gone up since then.

JonTron did the right thing speaking out against SJW.

If we just sit still and do nothing the retardness will never stop.

>waaah sjw people are so retarded
>i like japanese cartoons as an adult man
kill urself little man

But... he is absolutely right though. And I don't care for anime, but what does liking anime have to do with wanting to fight back against SJW oppression of men?

He got on some livestream and started talking politics.
Memorable parts include him implying that black people are genetically predisposed towards breaking the law and him saying that even succesfull immigration still has the immigrants entering the gene pool.

And let's see your brilliant reasoning. This guy thinks men should be fighting back against SJWs and their out of control behavior, he likes anime, and you think HE SHOULD KILL HIMSELF? What the fuck kind of a piece of shit human being are you that you wish death so easily on another person? What the fuck is wrong with your brain?

>SJW oppression of men

haha, no, moron. in fact racism and cuckoldry go together perfectly, just like homophobia and repressed homosexual urges.

No, you're right. They don't do that. That's not their end game goal. Do you know what an SJW is? You may be confused.

How dare he be blunt and honest about topics no one knows anything about and can't even relate to.

I'm so triggered about thing that don't concern me.

see pic related:you just played yourself, homocuck dip shit

SJW people are really bad people.

Walking around constantly thinking that there's something wrong with the world won't make you a good person. They are sure fascism is the solution.

but niggers are genetically predisposed towards breaking the law, you stupid nigger

>>>
>women don't like me and effay guys that spout sjw stuff get more poon than i ever will
>men are oppressed

wat? Effay guys spouting sjw stuff get more poon? LOL. My sides.

forgot the qualifier, there, dip shit -- "than you ever will"

keep thinking ur oppressed though, sadguy

He's simply too fat to be liked.

Haha this guy. Unreal. You don't even know what you're saying, do you? Effay guys. What the fuck is an "effay guy"? ARe you one? Is that what you call yourself? Jesus fucking Christ, this dude. Must be in college, exposed to all this cancer. I assure you, in the real world, no one cares about your little social causes. It's business as usual out here, and it always will be.

"waah they are OUT OF CONTROL"

"i- i'm super controlled, i don't think i'm even capable of doing things that aren't already-approved. yes i'm such a good boy. also men are oppressed."

"BUST A CAP IN THAT NIGGA"
- Jontron, 1917

effay is the term channers have always used to refer to the /fa/ crowd (i.e., narcissistic, mirror-locked, gq-reading men). try to stop being so stupid, at least (if not by reconsidering all your beliefs) by not showing everyone you're a reddit transplant.

So that's what you call yourself? An "effeminate" man? And you're PROUD OF THAT? You think that's something to shout? What. The. Fuck. You know what my dude? If you think being an effeminate man is the winning side, you must be ill. I feel gross just talking to you. I'm out. You stay "Effay" my girl, I mean, my dude?

no, learn to read. you're freaking out like a teenage girl ("CAPS CAPS CAPS? What. The. Fuck.", and so on) about something that wasn't even said (only intimated by you, a dumb shit). not an effay guy or sjw myself, never intimated i was.

lmAO ur pathetic

Dude, "effay" is the pronunciation of /fa/, go back to 9gag.

I'll take it you've never been to Sup Forums

Well he's a fat neckbeard, so yeah.

>Be SJW
>Come to Sup Forums to talk about SJWism

At what point will you Sup Forumscucks realise you can't affect Sup Forumstards with your transniggery?

So /fa is what? A board for faggots to meet and talk about clothes like women? Nah my dude, I don't fuck with that faggot shit.