Bhx

bhx

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoicism#Ethics_and_virtues
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tru tbh fam

you're damn rights

come snuggle me

"Bangable" and "dude" is an either/or thing in my area.

sounds fuckin gay

Then get a nice strong female to assist you.

No one wants to cuddle with you.

Very gay. Come do it, Katie baby ~

Can you give me a suggestion that is not naturally an oxymoron.

I did not ask for your shitty opinion.

Well you got it anyway, truth hurts don't it.

Go to the gym and find the one girl who isn't just on the treadmill for 20 minutes.
Beggars can't be choosers. Just subtract bangable from the equation.

But it's false

Stop ignoring me gay doggo

It's as true as you accusing me of being a slut.
Julian is the only one who gets to accuse me of that.

But you ARE a slut
and people love to cuddle me

wjhut

Furries are always way too vanilla, it sucks.

Just come over here and we will split the rent.
And gym membership/baking expenses.

what the fuck is this non-sense

Sure, just give me a moment drop my entire life, babe.
No sweating allowed at the gym.

Snufs talk to me I love you

cute pictures daddy

pet me

I await the abandonment of your aspirations.
W-why would you make that a thing.

No furries are into WS, cum control, and other stuff.

I've let go of them for a while now, actually. Trying to get back to how things were is never a good path to be on.
Because sweating is gross.

kiss

What is this new plan you are planning to plan on.
What happens when you sweat then?

the human body on average contains enough bones to create a human skeleton

Yes?

I love you.

easily one of the dumbest posts ive ever seen on Sup Forums

I have a moron skeleton

I'm just trying to understand myself better so that I can determine where to go from here so that I'll have the least number of preventable failures. My mind is fucked up at this point. I should really get back to meditation and really refining my goals and even some existential stuff, though certainly not a pointless crisis.
I take a shower immediately.

It's true.

No thanks.
Okay you do not have to pet me, just tell me how you're doing instead.

It wasn't an offer.

Fucks your boy hole

how about a glomp

will you be satisfied if I glomp you

I don't love you back.

What, do you want to take my piss and whatnot?

That's alright, I didn't ask you to.
You are overthinking this.

Very.
I just want to be friends.

Pet me instead.

I do not think looking for the path that involves the least amount of failures is the best. Just go for whatever you feel like you want to go for.
Though that is not good advice coming from the person only going into academia because he does not suck at math.
I dunno. I do not like sweating at all, but if I am working outside there is a point where i just do not care about being drenched as long as I stay cool.

no I'm not into having sex with handicapped people

I'll pet you Stairs.

I am just making things clear.

I make a really bad friend fyi
daddy loves all his children he's just really bad at showing it
ever

The fuck are you talking about? Do you want to gulp it down or what? If not, my point stands.

What is about this thread?

I like bad friends, it's worth it.

snufs daddy why won't you talk to me
you do this every time I come around

Thanks.

Y-you too.

holy shit

I've just been repeating the same mistakes over and over again and it's been driving me insane. I want to get out of this repetitive cycle of failure that I'm currently in. Well, it's actually something that I've been striving for for about three years now, but in different capacities. Some failures are just so blatantly preventable that I really shouldn't waste what little time I have on them if I can help it.
I'm also getting a math major now because why not.
I practically need to take a shower just talking about sweating.

Where are you?

BIG GROUP HUG

now let me resume wallowing in misery

pets

noooo snuuuufs talk to luuuunaaaa

I will wallow on my end too.

from*

Same. That is what I hope to get out of moving. I can kind of force everything I have to do into a foreign environment to see if I can redefine my work tendencies for the better.
Wew lad. What class are you taking next?

What are thinking you did this time?

I am right here.

Oh yeah I also have this problem where I almost actively don't want to have a social life. I've convinced myself that if I can't live sufficiently when alone, then I can never be happy, because then I'm just running from myself my whole life. I totally don't like myself right now, but I'm, well, wait, I'm not really working on it. I don't know what direction I'm going anymore, I guess.
Taking mathematical statistics this semester. Next I'll be doing some class that has computing and statistics, and either advanced calculus or something else, I dunno.

You are both so dramatic.

>726394459

Who's dramatic?

I, at least, am not even being dramatic.

Maybe try yoloing it and do exactly what you have not been or want to have been doing. That way you will be able to figure out what direction you want to go by figuring out what direction you do not want to go in.
Like subby's advice.

Are you talking about me this time?
Because I have been doing a good job about being slightly less dramatic I think.

There's this weird, growing sense of gravity that's been surrounding me. Like, if I don't figure out exactly what will get me out of where I am right now, it'll never work, and I'll just be where I started. Approximations aren't good enough. Just a result of being stuck standing still for too long.
It seems to be a hard thing for me to "just do" something. Probably because of a lot of mood shifts and past failures. I am currently too dejected to even get my hopes back up, since I know they'll be dashed within the span of a day.

sounds like you're focusing on either past results or trying to plan everything out for the future.
Live in the now and ask what you can do to make your life better in the now, either what you can do to make yourself feel better or for the immediate future. not long term
at the very least it'll make you feel like you're moving forward.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoicism#Ethics_and_virtues

Did you do scat with that one guy yet?

cool story user filth.

That whole idea of just focusing on today comes up a lot when I think about existence, specifically in relation to death and whatnot.
I used to prefer always thinking long-term, but I realize that that's unrealistic since everything always comes to a definitive end, whether of a goal or simply my life, and that's just rough to fixate upon. It's better to always just be chasing after something, focusing on today.

someone please tell me how I managed to smoke away a whole pound of weed

I ate it

I imagine you inhaled deeply

I too come to that realization.
if it was going to pay off, it would have already.
I dunno but one time I finished the bulb twice in a go with a pipe and two subsequent bong hits about half an hour later because I didn't feel anything.

the other thing is that focusing on the future means you never get to where you're going, and if you do achieve small goals you still have more to get to.
psychologically unrewarding, or only temporarily so.

Breathing in a number of times.

>bulb
>bud
I don't marajuanas.

and thoroughly
with various people and family members
for six months
eh it was a good run
bulb? like a dab rig? what kinda skanky nigger are you buying from man even one hit of that shit sends me to the moon as a regular stoner

I'm sick and it sucks

oh nvm

sounds like shitty weed

Weed is degenerate, pls no do.

it was just a delayed reaction.
it hit like a truck afterward and I couldn't walk well and had looping thoughts.

I just don't understand how to jar myself out of this state of inactivity. I feel like I want to be done trying things.
I actually lived almost perfectly for my standards over spring break. However, this is only because my family is watching me, and I fear being a disappointment. Once I got back to school, I started bingeing and drinking and exercising less once again.
I've found that one of the most moving philosophies for me is that the point of living is the beauty and meaning that lies within our very consciousness, specifically a heightened consciousness of the world around us, taking nothing for granted. But of course, that's hard.

Mercy is worst healer

kill yourself

Probably why I've enjoyed books like Thoreau's Walden.

That belongs to Lucio.

I miss those days