ITT: Post the most "talented" female musicians you can think of

ITT: Post the most "talented" female musicians you can think of

inb4 grimesposters

derp

Im over Grimes. Its all about Chvres and Kate Bush now

Angel Olsen has some big talent. I see nothing but massive success for her in the future. She has huge potential.

1 second :DDDDDDD

>imagine just slowly sliding off that shoe and smelling the sweet new shoe smell lingering on her foot and slowly engulfing your mouth around her perfect foot as she blows and snaps her bubblegum and her eyes roll back in the sweet ecstasy unfolding before her

I know what you mean, but I feel as though she's really holding herself back. I think she needs time to gain more confidence so that she can reveal her talents and show them to the world.

why?

>beautiful
Someone post that banana with apple written on it.

read it again

wtf i'm into feet now

I see what you did there

look at this faggot doesn't appreciate a decent foot post why don't you just get the fuck off this board you do not deserve my generosity

ok. grimes is better though.

""""""""talent""""""""

zoe keating
chelsea wolfe

how is someone artistically contrived (educated) like Madonna actually talented? because she sound good? ok.

cute boy

Aubrey Logan's my music waifu. Her trombone chops are great and her voice makes me feel funny

how is Grimes talented again? redpill me.

looks like a goblin and still attracts waifuists
that takes some talent surely

that Nyikee Heaton chick who is pretty much just a booty model

stop shit posting.

why

shitposting is bad for everyone's health

do you have a single piece of evidence to back that up

no, I was just meta-shitposting

stop shit posting.

>esperanza spalding

ok fine

Hnggg just popped a stiffy

It's not fair, she's a literal prodigy. Even with her shitty uprising she has a great career and on top of that she's a qt.

they all in bands that rely on men desu

Sonic Youth
Tokyo Shoegazer
My Bloody Valentine

I guess Grouper, Chelsea Wolfe and one bitch i forgot the name of

Not really into female vocalists too often. Too many screaming sisters. Natalie Merchant always kinda did it for me ever since 10,000 Maniacs

billie holiday

Milky mommy

I unironically love Madonna. Even though she's a faux British Trump hating whore who should GTFO of America and never come back.

>no best girl yet
wew

probably bjork aka the goat.

kek lmao

She looks like a neanderthal here.

She's not as fun (and obviously not as hot) these days, but in the 80's and early 90's she just oozed sexuality

Does anyone think Ray of Light unironically, a great song with some elements you usually don't see in mainstream pop

i wish she kept going with trying new things instead of trying to go country the next album

She definitely needs more exposure, that's for sure

still would

why am I attracted to weird hairy dirty girls

That's cause of orbit, mate

I mean look at what he did with blur, with 13

oh

that was the worst part

Joni Mitchell

Amy Miret is my stinky crust waifu.

delet

she has two big talents to be honest

this

And her music was certainly good in the 80s/90s. She always pushed boundaries and tried new stuff for a pop artist, even with her own limited talent.

Her fashion was really good and I am eternally thankful to her for starting that look and having lots of teenage girls dress like her. Those were the days.

Obvious answer

Too bad she's old as fuck now.

why don't people like age? i like matured bjork a whole lot more.

Both her looks and her creative quality have dropped massively. It seems that nowadays she's trying too hard to be original and find weird stuff but lacks the geniality to make something good. We'll never get a Vespertine 2.

dis.

really? she's not going to make the same album again?

Right answer OP, you /thread your own thread.

at least post her ass wtf

Yo waifu a shit.

Don't be retarded, I'm talking about quality, not the same type of album.

She was fine until she got fat.

>what did he mean by this

that hand is huge

A true fashion icon.

Wide-angle lenses are cool.

Aurora, she's gonna be big

Obviously Annie Lennox

She's a thot that was nearly caught masturbating with a mike and pretended to sing, which somehow got her a career

Daily reminder to be nice to Charli. Thank you.