What happens to information inside a black hole?

What happens to information inside a black hole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8fqDnJMzn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

much like a .rar file.......it gets compressed -_-

Slowly released over the eons via particle/anti-particle pair production along the event horizon.

Science and math is a meme. I know the truth. It gets sent to another planet because the fact is, all black holes are portals to other galaxies.

It gets crunched up and shat out as Hawking Radiation, just like everything else.

it ends up on /x/

i cum in those

This.

Scientists are actually attempting to harness the power of black holes for better memory compression, and theorize that in the future we may be able to implement this technology into our brains so we can remember more remember-stuff

We do not know for certain. Our best guess is that it is either destroyed or transformed and then spat out as radiation or simply turned into matter and added to the mass of the black hole.

It gets blacked.

There's no way of compressing information without a key and we don't know the key. Therefore there must be some kind of information loss. when you think about entropy is all about increasing information. Therefore black holes must be a portal back in time.
I dunno, black holes are a meme.

black holes ARENT REAL

they are made up by the GOVERNMENT and NASA to stop people asking questions

i repeat

NO
SUCH
THING!

Bleachbit.

GOD
HATES
FAGS

How can black holes be real if our telescopes aren't real?

shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8fqDnJMzn0

It ends up in the other side of a book shelf in a different year.

fuckoff normie stop spamming this stupid shit

Nothing actually happens inside of a black hole, since time comes to a standstill. Information is retained.

>planet

Nothing, black holes don't exist

i cant wait to install a blackhole in my brain so i can be a blackhole-cyborg

Time flies when you're a faggot.

BLACK HOLE SUN, WON'T'CHA COME