Sup Forums supremely btfo! Try to talk your way around this you man babies!

Sup Forums supremely btfo! Try to talk your way around this you man babies!

I have heard far more about Ghostbusters from Sup Forums than I have from any feminists desu

They just described men.

Its not a feminist movie if they are just women pretending to be men. Turning women into men isnt equal, its removing female identity.

>Women interacting like actual women

I beg to differ

>women interacting like actual women
No wonder it failed.

What a load of bullshit, the characters were over the top cartoon caricatures.

If the action scene was the hottest thing she's seen all year then her life must be terrifically dull to so impressed by a CGI videogame cutscene

No crowds in the theater.

>women not needing to ask a man for help
What is wrong with women these days, man?

Literally Tracy Morgan in drag

>No fat jokes
I haven't seen the movie, but in the trailer, when sheboon stagedives and nobody catches her and she say
>I don't know if it's a lady thing or a race thing
or something to that effect...
Isn't the implication that they wouldn't catch her because she's fat? Then the joke would be that she's oblivious to this...
Isn't that a fat joke, or am I reading this wrong?

>calls herself a feminist
>defends capitalism

americans

Just saying it's a really shitty Ghostbusters movie. Doesn't get the original at all.

On it's own I enjoyed it. 6/10 supernatural themed actionshit. Holtzmann's dual-wield Protonwhips, the Shredder, and the Ghost Fist were all cool as shit.

McCarthy was caught.

>women being affectionate with each other
Pick one

So then it clearly was a race thing

>delighted opinions of mine that I present with no source

Nowhere on that list does it mention being funny which is kind of the point of comedies.

>people defend a comedy that isn't funny

Oh, ok nvm then... But still kinda stupid, cause then it can't be a "lady thing" if they catch her... whatever, I can't wait for people to be done talking about this movie...

It's funny to women.

It was funny when the official Ghostbusters twitter promoting the movie tweeted and then deleted the tweet about Hillary Clinton being the first female to be nominated for a major party, and then telling people to vote for her. LMAO movies are supposed to be apolitical, have nothing to do with politics and be unbiased. I hope the movie fucking tanks hard.

I love how even SJWs are split on this movie. You have the ones like in OP's pic that are pretending it's super progressive and then you have ones that are calling it out for being racist and sexist.

So not funny at all then

>Women eating actual food and not in a sexy way
lol, I don't even know where to begin with that one

It's funny to feminists.

Most women aren't feminists.

>women interacting like regular women
Was that why all the jokes were shit?

1. not a woman-specific issue
2. who's chris helmsworth
3. see #2.
4. hahaha that one's true
5. your point?
6. hiring a guy for his looks and creeping all over him is realistic and acceptable now
7. what the fuck
8. well maybe they should have cause they were terrible at their jobs and won purely because slimer drove into the portal for no reas..
9. ok I'm done

the entire point of GB (all of them) is that they're incompetent hacks who get into something way out of their league and fumble their way to victory somehow.
unless she means their original jobs, where one is a cartoon mad scientist, 2 of them are failed academics, and one of them had a cashier job until she quit on a whim.

I'm just glad to have a gf that doesn't feel the need to try so hard to prove herself. This girl has self esteem issues which she needs help with.

>No Fat jokes
What? They made constant jokes about McCarthy being fat. Like how she was obsessed with Wontons.
>No Romance
Except that Ghostbuster chick who kept drooling over Bimbo Thor
>eating actual food
Is that a real issue? And that shitty Pringles ad was terrible.

They couldn't even catch ghosts (onscreen). They aren't ghostbusters, they are ghostmurderers!

So the blond sucking off the guns is empowering?

>women being confident in their identities

>the gay character was literally shut down by sony

You can't defend this turd from either side of the conversation. It's just a piece of shit. Deal with it.

so thats why its shit

Sup Forums btfoooooooo

what kind of a mentally ill """person""" could ever come up with such nonsensical garbage like that image?

Then how could it have been a lady thing?

It makes no sense.

>realistic awkwardness a la Erin over Kevin

So awkwardness is only realistic if it's a woman being awkward over a man? Who wrote this, and how have they avoided going outside?

She should be more worried about her fellow muslims than about Swedish natives

a dumb nigger

>Bisexual Muslim Trans

She's much more likely to be assaulted by her own people than by the Swedes.

Wtf I hate bisexual muslim trans women of colour now

>bisexual muslim trans woman of colour

Is she disabled? I have a bingo riding on this.

SD wouldn't give a shit about some weirdo like that

Actual muslims, on the other hand...

I believe this is suppose to be extreme satire. It has to be. I still tell myself that little kid sock puppet is satire as well.

>No Sexiness.
What about when the blonde licked the guns?
>Women acting like actual women
OH HELL NOO THE DEVIL IS A LIAYA

>i feel so unsafe
>I know, instead of walking faster I'll try calling someone on the phone so that I can make noise and make myself more noticeable
Why are niggers so fucking retarded?

>feel unsafe
>call somebody and make it noticeable you have a phone
>call somebody and make calling the police or ambulance impossible

>no fat jokes
so they took out the stage diving scene?
>women being affectionate with each other
do they also have scenes where they stab each other in the back? because otherwise its not realistic

wtf i hate white people now

>shit writing
anyone surprised

That's great but it's still not funny

Underrated and also witnessed.

Yup, bout what I expected the creator of this to look like

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

>All the women in my family and extended family watched Ghostbusters because women
>They're all voting for Hill because she's a woman and ignoring all the controversy because she's a woman and they're women
>All they have to say on the subject of Hill is "40 years ago... This never could have happened. A WOMAN... Makes me cry, this finally happen for the first time, she is so pure and honest. Drumpf is racist war man but she sow peace, make me cry with smile"
>They all got together one night and watched Hot Pursuit and the whole time this raucous laughter echoed like "NYUK HYUK NYUK HYUK"

Life feels like American Idol when these people's feelings get ahold of them

>it wasn't ironic

Kill your family desu

Just purge the whole bloodline clean or live with the consequences

OP you are a part of the problem. Your hateful tone and childish wording is why everyone dislikes feminists. All I ask is that you consider the rest of us women and try to behave yourself when interacting with adults online. Ty

>over-analysing a fucking comedy