So while my gf was sleeping I went through her phone and saw that she talks with bunch of other guys that she calls her...

So while my gf was sleeping I went through her phone and saw that she talks with bunch of other guys that she calls her friends. I read the messages and so that even when they asked does she have a boyfriend she told them no.

When I confronted her about this I told its all good she talks with her friends but that its not ok that she doesn't tell them she has a boyfriend. So we fought and she even broke her phone and now she ran off and told me she will break up with me because I dont trust her.

Any tips what should I do? I

move the fuck on. Stick your dick in every wet hole that walks by

>is untrustworthy
>threatens to break up with you because you don't trust her

Woman logic.

Move on, OP. Calmly, like
>I'm not interested in pursuing this relationship. Bye.

she's a bitch
you did well OP for suspecting something was up in the first place

She's obviously a whore, drop her ass.

Try getting some fresh pasta

10/10 user knows whats up

nothing. good job. ree

Lol I misread this that you were reading thru your grammas texts kekekek

N00dz. Anal. Post pics and video on Sup Forums. Kick her ass to the curb.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

I may be a beta because I would still like to continue this relationship with her but the way it seems is that she really wants to break up with me. First girl I have truly loved but maybe its just better to try to let go.

Or should I go to her office today and tell her that I want her to come back home? All of her stuff is still here at my place.

She's superficially right that you should be able to trust her and you shouldn't have to look through her phone because she's your significant other, but the fact of the matter is that she isn't trustworthy at all if she's doing that kind of shit behind your back.

All-in-all, it might suck having to go through this shit now but it very well might've saved you the trouble of dealing with even greater amounts of bullshit down the line when or if she decided to fuck you over later.

you - like hiter, did nothing wrong

that bitch don't deserve a fine ass nigger like yoself

Well we have fought many times before all kinds of stuff and she has given me a permission to go through her phone if I want to. Ive never done it before but tonight I just did for some reason.

No. Don't visit her at work. That can get you in trouble. If she's particularly malicious she can use that as the basis for charging you with harassment and or stalking.

Also, begging her to come back after you clearly caught her up to no good is just bad politics. She'd be coming back on her own terms which is bad for you and that's you best case scenario.

Don't fuck with her stuff either. Box it up maybe, but don't fuck with it, else she can sue you for the damages. If you're going to toss out her stuff you have to be able to demonstrate it was abandoned.

>has a girlfriend who pretends she has no boyfriend
>goes semi alpha and confronts her
>she tries to guilttrap him and emotionally blackmail him
>it works and he asks Sup Forums for advise
Just leave this bitch. You are scared you lose her? There are millions who are equally shitty, you will have no problem to replace her

say BYE BYE

lets put it this way

imagine if this is YOU. And she's checking your phone. And she see's your talking to a bunch of girls
And she sees you say you don't have a GF

ask yourself. WHY would you tell those other girls you don't have a GF

come on...it's a hard answer i know. But you know the answer

here. i will help you out. you would ONLY tell those girls you didn't have a girlfriend if you were
1. embarrassed of her (in a bad way)
2. you want to fuck those other girls

Righttttt?

so, there is your answer why she did it

So, what do you think SHE would do?

and there is your answer to that question as well

she broke her phone cause she's BUSTED
And there is alot worse shit on that phone. That she DID NOT want you to find out.

Not even worth keeping as a side chick

>now she ran off and told me she will break up with me because I dont trust her.
OP this is a trick that disloyal whores use when they get caught. "OMG you don't even trust me, I'm so hurt, how could you think I was cheating on you, you must think I'm so dishonest" except that's exactly what these whores are. They react that way because of the shame of being caught, not that they give a fuck about you. Cut this bitch off. She is nothing but a lying cheating whore.

>say BYE BYE
>lets put it this way
>imagine if this is YOU. And she's checking your phone. And she see's your talking to a bunch of girls
>And she sees you say you don't have a GF
>ask yourself. WHY would you tell those other girls you don't have a GF
>come on...it's a hard answer i know. But you know the answer
>here. i will help you out. you would ONLY tell those girls you didn't have a girlfriend if you were
>1. embarrassed of her (in a bad way)
>2. you want to fuck those other girls
>Righttttt?
>so, there is your answer why she did it
>So, what do you think SHE would do in that situation. She would break up with you!
>and there is your answer to that question as well
>she broke her phone cause she's BUSTED
>And there is alot worse shit on that phone. That she DID NOT want you to find out. like NUCLEAR shit she did not want you to find out, like she has cheated before find out.

are you still there beta boy?

You're both cancerous in your own ways, but you should either accept being dumped or dump her, because she is fucking gaslighting you with her response.

Here I am just laying on my bed and thinking about the next move.

One thing that struck me too is that she has sent pictures of herself to many of these guys. Even the same selfies at the same time when she sent them to me from her work. This makes me feel like our relationship is nothing special. Even tho I have always dedicated 100% of my time to her, she talks with other guys even at the same time as when talking to me.

oh you can find out what was on her phone

by getting the sim card out of it

and then running a free forensic tool on it

You can google "free forensic tool for "type of phone" samsung iphone.

and voila. You will get whole or partial conversations from WAYYYYYY back
(i did this once and caught my ex cheating on me with telegraph, which is supposed to be ultra secure LOL. Guess it's not)

wtf is wrong with that girls inner thigh. GROSS

like it's been rubbed by her pants too much and cause scabs

If you're even thinking about getting her back, you might as well get her a nice BBC and proceed with the cucking on your own terms. Beats her doing it behind your back.

Now you have more to hang out on Sup Forums. I see no problem here.

Not worthy of keeping at all. Go find another one OP. Trust me

CUT
THAT
BITCH
OFF

She's just trying to guilt trip you when she's the one at fault. That bitch doesn't deserve your time, money, or your fucking patience. Kick her to the curb, no mercy. The above posts are mostly correct. Get rid of her ASAP.

sorry bro but she's trash

she only reacted like this because she got caught and would have continued to flirt with other guys if you didn't say anything & probably break up with you when she felt she had a better option

fuck people like that you'll find someone else easy

thinking whats your next move?

dude, there is nothing to think about

Kindly just say "im sorry, but it looks like you want other guys or at the very least i do not satisfy you"

she's going to realise your breaking up
she's going to go one of either two routes
she's going to get mad and say fuck you, bye
(which means she was planning on doing it as soon as the FIRST chad came along and fucked her better than you)

or she's going to promise you the moon and back how she will never do it again. Which she's going to. If she was totally satisfied with you, she wouldnt' have done it in the first place.
If you decide to take her back, you have to make the ground rules
No talking to guys on the phone. No pass on the phone. Ect. But seriously. Once you lose that level of trust, you are ALWAYS going to be wondering why she's late for dinner. or gotta work on a saturday, ect ect.
But some guys are dummies and need to be extra hurt and burned to finally get it.

Pics of her? She was a whore in the first place, so you shouldn't be sad.

Leave her, if she really likes you, break her heart and make her kill herself.
Good luck user

>Kindly just say "im sorry, but it looks like you want other guys or at the very least i do not satisfy you"

don't say any bullshit like this it makes you sound like a bitch

just say it's over and let her feel guilty and stupid

she prolly gonna be like, "oh please user take me back, I'll change"

but you should be like" stfu hoe, women don't change you was trying to get your pussy stuffed by cocks bigger than mine"

real talk

This. It's one thing going out to a party, getting drunk and fucking a stranger. It's another thing when it's premeditated and with several guys at once. The girl is thrash.

no you say this, to make her show her hand

Be calm, polite because that will drive her fucking insane

She wants you mad so she can out argue you, out think you, like fucking the dark side she wants you to embrace your emotions and use the force

But she's a fucking jedi with emotions (all women are)

stay calm, rational. As she gets more irrational, screaming and shit, you will probably start to laugh
Cause all you keep saying in your head is, keep a level voice, be calm

and i am 47 know from MANY MANY MANY breakups (dated 30+ girls) and i have broken up with all of them.

Staying calm, cool and don't make your voice fluctuate. She will have INSTANT regret as you are breaking up with her

if you do take her back
Cause she begs

TRUST ME ON THIS...immediately pull down your pants and say "suck this cock then. you wanna be with me, suck it good".

you will get the best BJ EVER.
and you are now the alpha master for a while

I have had girls ASK ME to marry them, WITH FLOWERS

so, i might know a bit about what im talking about. *just sayin.

my best break up. Girl cheated on me. I stayed calm, didnt' let her know
got frisky with her
fucked her and as i was cumming, i scooted up to her face, started whacking my cock on her face REALLY HARD like im tring to break boards as i am cumming all over her face. And then as i was doing that "how do you like this, im treating you like the slut you wanna be, that's what alex says (guy she cheated on me with)"

she instantly had a hurt look on her face, cum drooling down her face. I felt bad for a micro second. But i won that break up.

Fucking best advice. Wish someone had told me this before I got all fucked up over some slut still fucking around with her ex.

>any tips
Yeah, break up with her. She lies to other guys about having a bf and throws temper tantrums when confronted with legitimate concerns about her being faithful. She can be romantically dishonest all she likes; that's her prerogative. It's also your prerogative to keep her dishonesty out of your life.

I second thus. I did a similar thing with 2 ex gfs. Had them on their fucking knees. Shell think about how she messed up in years to come. You win basically

Become her cuckold, it is your only hope

I can see from facebook that she has arrived at her workplace as she told me shes going to work eventho her workhours dont start for couple of hours.

She hasnt changed her relationship status yet or deleted her profile pic where shes with me. Should I message her something or just keep quiet and wait for her to come to me

yup, i had 3 gf's years later email me out of the blue, after a fresh break up of their own and say how they missed me

I tried to fuck one just cause was near. But when i got her at my place. I was just so turned off, disgusted looking at her on my bed, ready to get busy. Because you realize, she's the same exact person you left years ago. So i booted her out.
Never went that route again

To OP, it hurts. But this has been happening to men since the fucking Egyptians, or longer man.

You will get over it, you WILL find someone else. that's just a fact. It might not be tomorrow. But for a good 1 month to 2 months you will find if you hit on girls, you WILL get pussy. cause the single desperate smell wont' be on you yet.

I say, go for it.

>cocks bigger than mine
why is everyone here so insecure about their dick size?

WAIT

let her think shes' fucked up

DO NOT ANSWER ANY MESSAGES

if you feel like if you dont' answer her, she will leave you.
well, she was going to leave you anyways. She knows RIGHT NOW if she's going to leave you or not.

Dont' sweat it. Call over a buddy or go over to a buddy's house. (go to his house is better)
wait until she comes home and then about an hour later, come home DO NOT answer your phone
when she starts questioning you where you been. Just say "out" (let her think you might go and get a side girl on the side) give her a taste of things to come.

and then proceed to do whatever you are going to do.

Get your mind off of it. or it's going to make you cave in.

>love
Love is a chemical response to getting pussy. It's something you can literally get anywhere. You're only attached because the oxytocin, seratonin, and dopamine responses you get from sex and nice touches from her have you addicted. You'll feel sad because you're going through withdrawals, but that will pass in about 72 hours, so long as you remember that it's not her that's giving you those feelings, it's that you're an addict that can get the same drug elsewhere with a lower cost and the dealer is a worthless, overcharging, manipulative piece of shit. She's not even just withholding your fix for not paying more than the agreed amount, she's basically stealing the drug back from you after selling it to you. Get a new dealer.

Have you tried growing up?

No relationship is really special. I said it elsewhere, but it's all just drugs that get us to stick around long enough to procreate because we are all just chasing that fix.

oh you mean, have you become a cuck yet?

riiiiight.

fuck off, OP has done nothing wrong and so far handling it like a champ.

She's playing games mate. Ditch the bitch and move on. You deserve better.

are you living together

I told her I dont want her to play any games or shit like that. Thats the sentence she got really mad about. Yelling at me how I dont trust her because I told her shes playing games with me.
Yes

If this is remotely true, 3 options.

A.) Pretend things are ok to keep getting laid until you find a new girl

B.) start doing all the nasty shit you wanted to do, to her, Until you get a new girl.

C.) don't talk to her ever again.

if anyone changed the relationship status it should be you

No, retard. I mean ending the relationship because it's clearly not working instead of asking a bunch of random dudes on the internet.

> Handling it like a champ
> Using Sup Forums as a therapy group for his personal life

Pick one, champ.

Hey, kid. I get you're new to women but see below. Pick an option

My ex got mad when I was suspecting she was in love with another fella. She got mad and told me it was not true. Three weeks later she went off with the same dude.

It's not a good sign user

Just break up with her. Women do this all the time when they can tell their beta is growing a spine. They'll make some grand threat, such as breaking up with you, do some stupid dramitic shit to make them seem all hurt and serious, like breaking their phone, and then they'll just wait for you to come crawling back in shame like a good little bitch while laughing inside. Hell, she probably planned to have you eventually find and check her phone, otherwise she would have a password on it. That's why the messages were so tame and were as simple as just saying she didn't have a boyfriend. I guaruntee she's been sending/recieving nudes and maybe even taking better dick behind your back. This was a planned, she knew you'd be insecure enough to check her phone, just like she knew you'd be too insecure to fuck her right, which is why she's fucking around behind your back. She knew she wouldn't be able to hide it, so instead of trying to and then facing the shitstorm when someone eventually found out and told you, she let you find out yourself but only partially, and made sure to play it in such a way that you felt like the one who made the mistake.

You have two options here:

1: cave in and become her beta cuck like you're already starting to do. Ask other people for advice, let her freak you out and distract you from your own life, and then it'll eventually blow over and she will "forgive" you for the nothing you did that you're now apologetic over. She is now above you another step in the relationship, and will continue to fuck better men behind your back until she gets pregnant and dissapears from your life suddenly and entirely.

2: just fucking move on. You should have just laughed in her slut face when she broke her phone over this. Break up with her and let her fuck around with men who only want to use her as a fuck buddy if that's what she's into, but don't give her the satisfaction of having you around as her manipulatable beta the entire time.

why the fuck can't he come to Sup Forums and ask advice. Sure, he's going to get asshole answers.

but he's going to get some good ones too

as a man, it's up to him to decide which is the best advice for him.

>they can tell their beta is growing a spine
LOL

funnay
made me laugh hard.

>gets pregnant and dissapears
you mean gets pregnant and stays so that he pays like the beta bitch he is

Her phone was password locked but she told me her password and that I could check her phone if I want to. Thats the part that makes me feel like Im at fault here and she did nothing wrong.

But now that I think about all this I feel real fucking beta that she always got angry at me about girls eventho Im 100% honest that I do not talk with other girls behind her back. She even got mad at me because we have this friend chat grp on facebook which includes like 10 different people and when she heard one of them is a girl she got real fucking mad.

And at the start of our relationship when we werent really serious yet she saw that I received a message from other girl which made her angry and in her words that she couldnt trust me at first because of that. Since that event I havent said single thing to that other girl even that she was just a friend. Makes me feel beta and little bit of mad that Im not "allowed" to talk to other girls even as friends when shes talking with bunch of different guys and even sending them selfies behind my back.

Sorry for confusing wall of text

jesus dude you are a beta. grow a spine and break up with her and don't let the next girl walk all over you

>she did nothing wrong
even if you are at fault for checking it doesn't change that she is a cheating liar

nope

NOW your second guessing yourself

DUDE. she's insecure

and now that your realtionship isn't new

she's still insecure, but guys are coming on to her

You no longer make her giny tingle like when you two were new

Her giny is tingling strong, with these new boys

Again, look at the advice given above
"if it was you, would you tell girls that you dont' have a gf" If you did tell them you don't have a GF. What does that mean? what are you REALLY trying to do

your trying to get LAID bro

just like your insecure gf.

insecure GF"s mean if you don't shower her with praise, and then the next year MORE praise, and then the next year MORE PRAISE EVEN MORE.

she will feel insecure and look for some chad to say "nice ass, lets fuck"
and she will.

wtf dude. Looking at her phone isn't your fault
she gave you the pass. told you to anytime. You obviously are getting subliminal messages to want to do that the first time.

Literally just went through the same shit a few weeks ago. My best advice user. Just let her go. Hoes will be hoes, and she'll just keep lying to you. It'll be hard but find something to do that'll keep your mind off her and in a few weeks it'll be like she never existed.

the story of every beta man I know. Why are people like you in relationships with überjealous women with double standards? I know because "She is so special and I am so lucky to have her" but I just don't understans why it doesn't make sense. Do you even have sex regularly? If you have sex you can be relieved it means you aren't the biggest beta I ever heard of

This is the single best worded post I have seen on all of Sup Forums

Well Im jealous too but seems like for a reason anyways.. and yes we usually have sex every other day or daily

Its fine, but look at what you're saying. You are not at fault here, she's being manipulative. Don't give her another chance to hurt you pal, find another girl who treats you as an equal.

dump her.

Asian girls were supposed to be loving and caring not cheating and manipulative.. feels bad man

That's why relationship is fucking useless... If you want to be a cuck be a cuck but don't come to Sup Forums making feel threads when you inevitably get your heart fucking destroyed.

She doesn't know what she wants. She's not down to settle with you because she sees that there are other options that could be better. Dating any person that does this is shitting on yourself. Break up with her op. Always, always, always have self respect and don't let people do this to you. Don't get even, just don't deal with her bull shit. Life'll turn out alright if you follow this. Promise.

how long have you been together?

At this rate maybe OP should just start CDing and taking dick like a girl. Chad can't fuck his gf if OP's already satisfying him.

Only like 6 months