Trump's a traitor

Trump's a traitor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
youtube.com/watch?v=Guu3eslz35c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/thread

Democrats give welfare to niggers so they can win elections.

faggot

Someone doesn't know about the massive welfare reform and TANF that Clinton signed into law. You must be a low-income, low-information voter. I'm white, but I hate poor white-trash more than anything else on this Earth.

>he thinks we're at war with russia
>he thinks you can hack voting machines that aren't connected to the internet
>he thinks hillary didn't sell ruskies uranium
>he actually watches leftist news

Spoken like a poor white-trash idiot. Clinton signed TANF into law and made huge reforms to welfare. I'm white, but I hate low-income, low-information idiots like you the most.

shareblue pls go

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE

>durr the jooz
>durr hurr hillery

faggot

Trump is Putin's bitch. Deal with it.

cuck!

>i mad

kek

oh no, a wild lefty appeared, I'm done for.

No seriously, google the owner of each and every entertainment company. Keep track of the number of kikes. Be sure to look in their "early life" parts of their bio's for jew proof.

>durr google shit for me

kek

Dr. Seuss was a leftist.

mad?

dr seuss was a CUCK

well are you denying it or not? let's start there.

so you like cucks?
you posted one as if it somehow applies to you

How could she tell him to come to bed if she's hiding from him in NYC?

yeah
it's tinfoil nuttery

you have to go back

most of us wish she were

bait mate i rate eight/eight

how so? what makes it impossible? compare their numbers in hollywood, politics, justice system, and news organizations and remember they are only roughly 1.8% of the population.

Trump is already proving to be an embarrassing failure to this country

We would swear Clinton into office
in a fucking heartbeat

lol in that case get rekt faggots.

You're mistaking the incidence of Jews in an industry to mean some secret cabal where they control everything.
That's kind of paranoid brah

too bad there is literally no way for her to legally become president, and all you can do is cry.

I'm watching trumpfags get rekt
shit is starting to unravel majorly
Russia is Trump's Watergate

I'm laughing at you Trumpfags get ripped off by the person you elected

>politics
>law
>news
yes, there overwhelming presence and similar narratives are a big (((coincedence))).

but it's truuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuUUUUUUUUuuuUUUuuUUUuuUUUUUuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUuuuUUUuUUUuuUUuuUUuuUUuuUUUuuUUuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuUUUUUUUUuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuue

>Trump's a traitor

or course he is. He has always been about gaming the system. Manafort gave him the connection and experience he needed. And by connection I mean direct line to Putin.

Oh boy, here I go, responding to bait again!

>implying not wanting Clinton means you want Trump

>implying a majority of anyone here wants clinton as president

cool proof faggot.

Yeah it really is. You have no proof of a secret guild of Jews controlling shit.

your Jewphobia is not impressive

I get it, you literally can't stop sucking dicks.

If you did not flat out vote for Clinton, you are responsible for Trump being elected.

they don't care.

wasn't trying to prove anything. just stating a fact. You want how this manafort shit unravels.

back to Sup Forums cuck

If you voted for Clinton in the primary, you are responsible for Trump getting elected.

they care faggot
you care
you're responding

>you have no proof jews control everything
>they control it all by coincidence goy
post nose and timestamp

I didn't. Mad?

post cock and watch battery

I bet you voted for Bernie "I never met a nigger whose cock I didn't suck" Sanders.

So, by your logic, since you did not flat out vote for Clinton, YOU are responsible for Trump

post video where he says that please

I literally voted for Trump, no regrets.

>I don't have to prove facts
if were talking about impeaching him, yeah, you gotta prove it or fuck off, and you can't so fuck off.

>tfw wetbacks are powerless and cinco de mayo gets cancelled in philly from fears of ICE

I voted for Clinton in the General Election, Sanders in the Primary.

What did you do?

This triggers republicucks

You can't see that Trump is totally ripping your shit off?

I literally got his autograph and touched his thumb when he signed it

Sanders in the primary, voted green in the general. Lucky enough, my state had open primaries, and as I am not a registered dem and have never been, have absolutely no obligation to vote for neoliberal corporatist candidates.

Really? None of my shit is missing.

Good for you Cletus. Prepare to get cucked by him

Well your "obligation" allowed for Trump getting elected. Even Sanders told you to vote for Clinton.

>Yet

Voting for trump to watch libtards lose their minds while the county is destroyed in the process is totally worth kek

so you don't mind that taxpayers pay a MILLION a day to guard Trump's wife?

When she could be living in the White House for nothing?

How do you do fellow centipede?

>triggering libatrds
>jailing pedos
>sending spics back
>jews are furious
>gutting PBS and NPR
Nah, so far he's fucking amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Guu3eslz35c

You tell em Cletus

Sanders did what he had to do in order to not commit political suicide. I disagree with his endorsement.

I've been voting green for years and years. Every election they say, "Vote dem because the other side is so much worse!" I never do. I never will.

doing very well, thank you for asking. the rallies I went to were fucking awesome. I miss it, made a very good friend there.

Don't bother arguing with cletus. You're wasting your time.

No, that doesn't bother me at all. I do wonder how many American seniors could be fed if we stopped giving food stamps and free education to illegal aliens however.

libs are successfully fighting Trump
there is no increase in pedos being jailed
the number is negligible
and you hate information

seems like you're just bragging about being an asshole user
not real impressed
us>you

better to pay that than billions on spic benefits to shit out more spics.

Sanders did not "commit poltical suicide" and the Dems took him seriously with 40% of the vote enough to adopt his ideas into his platform.
>I've been voting green for years
well you fucked up this last time
you helped Trump get elected

I like getting him mad tho

Far fewer than you would like if programs like Meals on Wheels are gutted

cry more faggot. you lost.

Why? I thought that spending millions of taxpayer dollars didn't bother you?

hypocrite

so was obeezy.

>Trump's a traitor

I'll second that. But it would be remiss not to point out, virtually every politician since 2001 has been regularly committing treason against the constitution they failed to uphold.

Sure, Trump is a tyranical moron, but the last 2 presidents we had were cut from that exact same cloth. I fail to see how he's any worse, but I am a bit pissed off because I actually bought the anti-establishment rhetoric and expected him to do better than this.

Us>You remains true

We're winning, actually.
Trump is fucking up hard, and is shitting his fucking pants he can't control it.

Nice try Cletus

You know as well as I do that the dem platform is more of a guideline, not a purity test that all dems must pass. They can ignore it completely if that's what they want to do. It doesn't mean shit.

If sanders had gone a different way, he would have been labeled the guy who handed the election to trump on a silver platter. He chose to not go down that path.

Trump's election is the responsibility of many things, but mainly the DNC for rigging the primaries against Sanders.

>Meals on Wheels will lose 3.5% of their budget
>"gutted"

how is that hypocrisy? melania won't rob me a knifepoint for crack money like pablo would so I'd gladly chip in to keep her and her family safe.

and her security is far, far cheaper than the handouts the mexicans and africans suck up.

>all the shittiest parts of the country

Keep them

Was my point wrong in that decreased funding results in decreased numbers of American seniors fed?

Doesn't matter. The Dems were pushing for good stuff, and you're an idiot if you didn't vote for it.

>muh spic-fueled popular vote
good thing this is a republic jamal.

Yea Obama wins that one

you get mad if a Democrat does it
that's why

Actually because of the huge backlash donations have increased. Meals on wheels will end up with more money.

This illustrates what a poor third world country the USA actually is. Food stamps, free education?

Where i'm from illegal refugees receive free housing and free healtcare. Our seniors receive too little "free" care and attention; at least thats the concern of our nationalists.

I'm sure that's a strategy that will work in 2020, despite the fact that it didn't in 2016.

This triggers republicucks

It will work. Trump is proving to be a liability to this country, and in less than 100 days in office.