When did you realise that the Holocaust is the greatest lie of the 20th century...

When did you realise that the Holocaust is the greatest lie of the 20th century, a baseless nonsensical attack against the people of Germany and the spirit of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
youtu.be/YVmIaBW-HjI
youtu.be/aQjNs-Ght8s
youtu.be/_c9oIVwDM6Q
anewdomain.net/why-are-americans-so-stupid-and-proud-of-it-ted-rall-analysis/
youtu.be/XsxwhRiiWtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Polish Death Camps

>Death Camp

No such thing.

around 2016

Lay off the dope nigger

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

Nice copy pasta.

Good man.

I would be willing to accept that far fewer died than the official 6 million figure. I'd be willing to accept that many of them probably died of typhoid fever and were then cremated.....

... but the claim that the holocaust is a complete myth is as ludicrous as the figure of 6 million. I believe as many as hundreds of thousands of jews died. Auschwitz had 2 crematorium chambers, if they were both working nonstop it still wouldn't be more than 100k and there are odd things like there's no Prussic acid residue on the walls or door of the gas chambers when Zyklon b leaves that staining on everything. Also the door that's been on the chambers since the 40s isn't even a gas proof door ffs, gaps around it and everything. It would be dangerous even for the guards to be around it like as the whole goddamn block would be flooded with Zyklon b.

There's a lot that doesn't add up and I think the 6 million figure is propaganda that jews like to use to get their way. That being said, the claim that the concentration camps were just for internment is equally crazy. They were for slave labor and working people to death.... I don't think they strived to kill them en masse but if they did catch typhus or get worked to death the Germans didn't shed a tear either....

>fucking captcha street signs in German

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

Albert Speer admitted to the existence of German death camps at the Nuremberg trials. Please bait harder faget.

Fuck you. My grandma lived thru that shit

After being tortured no doubt.

She fall out of a guard tower?

>both my grandparents and their bothers and sisters and children were gassed
>my grandpa held his breath so they burned him alive

My own grandfather was gassed 63 times in Auschwitz.

Nazi retards still choking on their lies.

Nazism is a vile and disgusting attack on the Sprit of Europe.

Fuck off, you sickening nazi twat.

You mean poor Adolf Eichmann got hung for nothing? Terrible!

right when i was born
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE

Oh yes there were, asshat.

>Really wonder who could be behind this post.

You sorry fool. Another paid troll here.

Nope. Its Nonsense.

youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4

I can't find any historical references to "death camps", did you mean Labor Camps?

youtu.be/YVmIaBW-HjI

Are you still posting these? They're from a shock website that was shut down for hate speech. They were debunked years ago.

I agree with this. However, do you realize that in some countries just saying that is illegal? I think that speaks volumes.

Tortured no doubt.

yes this is true I can confirm

dude, believe what you want, it's not like your thoughts would have any impact on anything at all anyway

It's possible these recurring numbers (muh six million and such) may have some significance in qabbalah numerology

Ducking jew

It's ok a few jew died so other more intelligent could take over.

>>There's a lot that doesn't add up

I think you might be as dumb as you are retarded.

It's true, we the German people invited the Jews over for tea and crumpets and they just wouldn't leave, kept going on about gold buried beneath our super fun happy funhouse. They kept digging and eventually hit a gas pipe...

Yeah, it IS plausible to burn 45000 bodies in one furnace in a day, if you think about it

2017, not realizing the overwhelming majority of people killed in the holocaust never saw a death camp. They were executed in eastern block countries after Germany occupied them.

kek

You nailed it; all 6M were killed in one furnace. Congrats!

[citation needed]

youtu.be/aQjNs-Ght8s

Whoa, slow down, you're going to fuck up this guys new math.

It's all a hoax made by the Jew. So is 9/11

fuckin chek'd

quads don't lie

Oh dear.

Quads have confirmed it - rewrite the history books

>debunking the holocaust with a handful of youtube videos

america kills 6million vietnamesen zivilists with fire, and 20 million Amerindian

>Proving the Holocaust with literally nothing.

Really makes me think.

>7777
>4 x 7
>4 + 7 = 11
>11 = 9 + 1 + 1
>9/11

for nothing...inosend peoples

Someone gets it.

nooo
9.11.2001 = 9+11+2+1=23
worldtradecenternewyork=23 latters...

Now we have concrete evidence to back us up

my bithday is 9.11.1977 you now fly77??

know

The Auschwitz Album. Yad Vashem. Retrieved 24 September 2012.
The extended definition of the Holocaust includes other victims of Nazi crimes against humanity and war crimes, such as the Romani genocide, Germany's eugenics program, the German mistreatment of Soviet prisoners of war, the Nazi crimes against the Polish nation and other Slavs as well as political opponents, the persecution of homosexuals in Nazi Germany and the Holocaust, the persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses in Nazi Germany, as well as murder of civil hostages and Resistance during World War II members from all over Europe.
Dawidowicz 1975, p. xxxvii.
Snyder 2010, pp. 389, 413, chpt. Numbers and Terms.
Further examples of this usage can be found in: Bauer 2002, Cesarani 2004, Dawidowicz 1981, Evans 2002, Gilbert 1986, Hilberg 1996, Longerich 2012, Phayer 2000, Zuccotti 1999.
Elliot Jager (2016). "Inside Yad Vashem". A Zionist memorial to the victims of Hitler’s war against the Jews.
Dawidowicz 1975, p. 403.
Gerlach 2016, p. 14.
Niewyk & Nicosia 2000, pp. 45, 51–52.
"The Holocaust: Definition and Preliminary Discussion". yadvashem.org. Yad Vashem. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
Snyder 2010, p. 384; Fitzgerald 2011, p. 4; Hedgepeth & Saidel 2010, p. 16; Evans 2015, The Anatomy of Hell
Eric Lichtblau (1 March 2013). "The Holocaust Just Got More Shocking". The New York Times. Retrieved 2 March 2013.
Stone 2011, p. 109.
Doris J. Bergen, War and Genocide: A Concise History of the Holocaust (3rd ed. 2016).
Kennedy 2007, p. 780.
Laqueur 2001, p. 546.

Heres _15_ out of _450_ citations, want me to post them all?

Think about it; if there weren't concentration camps that killed ridiculous amounts of people, then the US might look like the ultimate bad guys in WWII for dropping two nukes on civilian populaces...
Can't fucking have that...

im bord under bad stars, i kill every one somday...on the 9.11....thats my destiny, the whole life i planing the bigest kill ever

When I got my PhD in South American Studies.

I speak Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Latin.

I was cross-referencing migration trends from the early 1900s as a study related to micro-cultural development of localized colloquial customs, when I hit a slight snag.

The data that accounts for the empirical evidence of Jewish migration due to World War 2 is shady. I can find/trace migration patterns, accepted number of refugees (both legally and via clandestine means) by country but, here's the snag:

The number of reported Jewish migrants due to war displacement in South America DOES NOT match that which is reported by European consensus, and no one speaks of it.

So I traveled to Germany for more information and was bombarded by EXTREMELY biased, often baseless, non-verified data regarding the holocaust.

When I hinted at the prospect of erroneous reporting and probable bias relating to "The Jewish Number of Victims", I was suddenly seen as a leper.

Appointments cancelled, archives not accessible, and bureaucratic procedures to even speak to responsible parties in relation to scholarly investigation was a mess.

SO, my little friends, do you know what is the principal mark of a lie? Reiteration of said lie while chastising those who ask questions about it.

Since academics is about FINDING the truth, beware of people "giving you the truth." It goes without saying that the act of removing the necessary finding of a truth is, in essence, manipulation of facts.

That's just another pretty way of saying "a dirty lie".

plus backup dubs

makes you think...

Hey douche bag - the Earth is flat too. Remember?

About the same time that I learned most European countries send you to prison simply for investigating the original documents on the subject.

People who believe it didnt happen are tinfoil hat wearing crazy, however I think it is possible that maybe it was exaggerated somewhat. some shit like the dude that had jew-skin lamps made for his wife, just sound like total fucking bullshit, the nazis were humans, and if they were that batshit crazy I feel like theres no way they would have made it that far

I didn't forget I just made the mistake of thinking everyone here was smart enough to already know that.

america is the bades criminal of the whole world, every hate america, america kills all over the world and i hope america burns an died....

i hope russia and korea kills every american....

>Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are?
yes, that way no one can put us into jail for saying the truth.
Correct.

I mean who knows, maybe there was some other Holocaust. But simple math shows that at the very least the gassing etc. aren't real. Basic thinking about the execution makes it obvious that it's not real.

I think the kikes imagined some horror story and then told it around. Sure, working as slaves is surely horrible, but it's not the same as being mass-executed. And in the end, they couldn't retract their story, so it went on to become a meme.

Look, in case you wanted to kill all the kikes, would you put them into some camp and then build swimming pools and other stuff? Nope, you wouldn't. It would be a waste of money.

You would grab a gun and shoot them. Or you would bury them alive. Or you would build a very large furnace and throw them in. Alive, why not, doesn't matter. But nope, instead use the most complicated and silly way possible. And then you use wood doors w/ glass windows for your "gas" chamber. Brilliant plan.

Vile little troll you are faget.

ouch

No wonder we have Trump thanks you geniuses.

I have friends with the numbers tattoo'd on their arm. GFY.

>The extended definition of the Holocaust
Kike-strategy.
When your "Holocaust" has too many holes in it (like the "gas" chambers) including not even withstanding basic math, just change the definition.

Pathetic.

kek.

He might have admitted that many inmates died of malnutrition and disease toward the end of the war, after the Allies carpet-bombed all the supply lines. According to David Irving, who investigated the camps in person, no camp had any apparatus for mass executions. The gas chamber in Auschwitz that everyone points to was built by the Poles several years after the war had ended.

youtu.be/_c9oIVwDM6Q

you can get tatoos all over the place?

and your frieds 80years old? you lie pussy bear faggit

The Holocaust? SAD!

i hope a bunch of crack nigga broke in your house this night an rape and kill your family faggit

He was hanged because his side lost.

A lot of pro Nazi thread's been popping up today, what the fucks going on?

we love mexicans, samoas, koreans and niggers but the withe people in amrica must die, the dumbass peoples of the world, really dumb,

Enjoy your mud huts and peanut butter.

Obviously bait, but I do have something to say about this. Holocaust deniers, while they don't have many good irrefutable arguments unknowingly make a very good point about epistemology. You were not there for the Holocaust. The only reason why you know it might have happened is because you see its consequences (now, obviously everything you perceive is consequences and not directly the event, but the observer doesn't really have any way to get in contact with the "real" reality, so we might as well pretend that what we see is simply what *is*, and that searching for an external truth is pointless because even if you get rid of the Carthesian VR headset you don't know if you're actually wearing another headset, but bear with me here).

Anyway, there was this brilliant thing in a Vsauce video I've seen. The video is about reality and shit, I don't remember, but what really caught my attention is the crossword Stevens mentioned. It was in some newspaper and it was released right before the Dole vs Clinton election. One of the words was "The next president of the United States". And both "CLINTON" and "BOBDOLE" perfectly fit the context. This was a metaphor for how everybody has a different idea of interpreting reality, and what you see can be explained in different, equally rational ways.

Holocaust deniers are ridiculed, but they simply fill in the gaps by stating that the Holocaust never happened. In their context, with the information they have, that's how they choose to explain what they see.

This runs into problems, however, when you bring in Occam's Razor. Basically, when thinking about various ways to explain phenomena you observe, the hypothesis that requires the lowest amount of assumptions should be officially understood as correct until we have more information.

Now, I would be perfectly willing to hear out what they have to say (and I did ask for a few explanations, with varying degrees of success), but my main two problems with it are that

1/2

Why Are Americans So Stupid — And So Proud of It?

anewdomain.net/why-are-americans-so-stupid-and-proud-of-it-ted-rall-analysis/

So a number on the arm proves that mass-murdering of kikes took place.
Okay.
But again - why the fuck would you tattoo their arms, when you want to kill all of them? So that you can play some numbers game on top while killing them? It makes no sense.

Also wait, so there are "friends" with "numbers". Why are they alive again? Shouldn't they have been killed back then?

Did they get a t-shirt as well?
>I survived the Holocoast and all I got was this t-shirt and this number on my arm

I swear it's like just one guy with a Sup Forums pass making all these pro Nazi thread's, what's your agenda OP?

Aw, those bums won their court case and they're marching today

iam a german but nazis shit is stupid...fuck nazi shit....im down with my niggas and muslim

The gas chambers and crematoria at Auschwitz were hastily blown up by the Germans as the Red army advanced on the camp in January 1945.

I feel that

that's why your country is how it is. smh

youtu.be/XsxwhRiiWtc