Sexual crimes you have committed. Related: i catfished my best friends wife into sending me nudes of herself...

sexual crimes you have committed. Related: i catfished my best friends wife into sending me nudes of herself. Best day ever! Pic Related.

More

Do you.... do you know what catfishing is ?

Law enforcement here.

Carry on.

How did you do it?

Greentext that story OP

Yes story please

Story and pics OP

He will after a google search.

Public masturbation, sexual activity and lost my virginity when I was under the legal age of consent.

How did you catfish her?

my brother his wife and myself were all playing drinking games. he passed out drunk on the couch i went up to the bathroom and found her in there. she thought i was him and blew me. I didnt stop her.

I'm so confused. Is this OP?

I once asked a girl out to lunch, she said maybe. I know I'm a bastard, don't flame me pls

no i am not op

Got it, hot story. Did you cum in her mouth?

>catfished my best friends wife
by... pretending you're a girl, ...since she's a lesbian?

I took my gf younger sister to the public sauna, and i confirmed that she was 18 (she wasn't). At the place she realized that she need to bo nude but she didn't have much objection.

Also i was sending my gf nudes to guys and jerking of with them without her knowledge, many public sex with her and voyeuring peaople in public are and jerking of when i was younger.

Apparently me an most of Sup Forums raped a bunch of low tier celebs by looking at their noods

Public masturbation, sex in public and incest.

Incest ? Tell more

lets see said pics
>inb4 i dont have them anymore muh hard dive crashed

How old was she?

yep that happened. kek.

Regular Catfishing
Lots of creepshots
Masturbating in public
Voyerism/peeping tom
Various forms of sexual assault (mostly with drunk girls/guys)
Lots of sexual harassment (mainly online)

And everyone thinks I'm such a nice guy.