Any dentist on Sup Forums?

Any dentist on Sup Forums?

How fucked am I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUS49yyDpxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like your tooth is dead and rotting inside your mouth. gj you filthy fucking animal

just get it pulled, you'll be back to work before lunch is over.

assuming you live in the real world.

if not? complain about it on the internet and ask the dumpster fire of Sup Forums for advice.

Dude for fucks sake find a way to remove that yourself or get it done by a dentist.

Gum does not seem to be infected, however if the area is smelly you should make an appointment ASAP as it is likely a bone infection, treatable but if left unattended for a few weeks it can become septic and require removal. You're better off with a jaw, user. Also wash your teeth, tartar can lead to tooth loss.

Don't have to be a dentist to know that's bad.
My teeth are pretty shitty but mine haven't done anything like that... yet.
But I'm British... it'd be rude for me to not have bad teeth, it's like, a rule.

Decay has already impacted the adjacent tooth and eroded it beneath the gum line. You need this pulled. Rear molar infections of this severity quickly pass through the lymphatic system and can result in major complications including death.

Spare a few hundred dollars and get that yanked ASAP.

Too late for a root canal and post for crown. Extraction time. Its your back tooth so just yank it.

remember those days. Just pull it. Best of luck to you m8

Where the fuck did you get your license? The entire gum towards the back of the tooth is majorly infected and I'm pretty sure the ring of white around the back is puss, not super-healthy bone tissue.

Complete buckle of the tooth. Pulp is decaying. Wisdom tooth lower right 6 I think. White spots indicate bacterial growth and plaque spreading to adjacent tooth. Recommended course of action;

Extraction and suicide.

Why did you let it come this far? This shit doesnt happen overnight....

rottingtoothbreath/10

Why? Why have you let it go so far? Why let it get this bad?

My best guess is that OP left this about 9-12 months. I'm from the U.K and I know from personal experience that our dentistry isn't applaudable. OP needs treatment or he'll end up with gum disease.

Totally right. Spanish Dentistfag here. Usual Lurker.
Trying to remove the caries is useless because there won't be enough amount of teeth to bear the occlusion forces, and prognosis is real bad.
It's a second molar, you can still chew almost normally if you lose it, it's not like you will lost your first molar which is the most important.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUS49yyDpxA

That looks like a rotting tooth, gums don't seem too fucked so that's a good sign. Go to a dentist. NOW. If you let it get any worse, you run the risk of letting the infection get into your blood. It is very possible to die this way. Don't think you're immune.

I had something VERY similar happen to me last week. It was either a molar or wisdom tooth that had grown in over the last 6 months and im assuming either impacted and chipped or just didnt form correctly. it looked like the image you posted. I had toothache for a weekend and went to a dentist the following monday. he took one look at it and said it needed removing. he took it out that day and all I had to do then was monitor bleeding (it stopped after about 5 hours) and not eat solids on that side for about a week.
I'm a Britbong and hadn't visited the dentist in almost a decade. He gave me a checkup, 2 x rays, pulled the tooth, removed some plaque buildup and gave me two fillings all for the low cost of £49 which I thought was very reasonoable considering Im not on denplan and wasn't on his books until the day I went there. Any more question I'll be happy to answer.

And where did you get yours fucktard?
Green color is probably upcoming wisdom tooth.
Light blue is remaining enamel, it gets really white when it's next to caries, or if it has caries itself.
Dark blue is dentin with caries. It looks like first molar has a little caries also.
White spots on the gum come from the camera flash.
Shut the fuck up illiterate normies.