I'm a 40yo virgin

i'm a 40yo virgin.

however, i am also a fairly popular blogger, with many female fans of all ages.

I've never let on that i am a virgin. i've never even said i'm 40, but people know i'm over 30. as for why i'm a virgin, it comes down to a lack of confidence from not having much money or a good-paying job. i have a decent personality.

anyhow, I've been wondering if I should embrace oversharing and go public with the fact that i am a virgin at this age. I suspect that in the current climate, the benefits of being completely honest will outweigh the negatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/03/looking-for-a-girlfriend-flyer-guy.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

even if it goes wrong, you can always just rewind time with your magic, wizard

Most will assume you are lying to get pity sex. Why don't you focus on getting your dick wet instead of worrying about if you should make a public announcement?

ha, well, my theory is that my honesty and vulnerability will attract females.

of course, I will need to accompany it with some kind of proof that I have alpha elements to my personality.....which i do.

I don't think people will think I'm lying. I have established my sincere point of view as a writer for several years, and I think the virgin thing wouldn't be that shocking to the most loyal readers.

one of the things that put this idea in my head is this guy.

but he's transparently douchey.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/03/looking-for-a-girlfriend-flyer-guy.html

I'm not but its been so long since high school and shorty after that. I can't seem to even wanna try to get back in while living the NEET life. however a lot of hotter then anything types take a shine to me instantly. either others get in the way anyway they can or I don't even bother to try. leave the situation on a high note of moment of mutual interest. just want to bump your thread along

What's the youngest fan you have? Have a go at her. She'll be none the wiser that you are a wizard

>why i'm a virgin, it comes down to a lack of confidence from not having much money or a good-paying job
>i have a decent personality.
I live in a ghetto if the broke and smelly bastards around me can get girlfriends it means it's not about money or a decent paying job stop lying to yourself you are just scared to face your fears...

>my theory is that my honesty and vulnerability will attract females
Nope. They like muscles, confidence and money.

> my honesty and vulnerability will attract females

It won't. Not in a way that matters. They'll feel pity for a while, but they won't want to fuck you.

Grow up.

thread OP here

I have a few fans that are A-list level famous, and because of that I have many of their fans.

What can I say? my education and my interests have lead me to defining success as earning a decent living and not living with family, and I'm not doing that, and I've only had brief periods of that in my life.

On the brightside, I feel more stable than ever in every other aspect of life.

You think that 'revelation' will make you a better person? Nobody gives a fuck, only you.

well, i do have reasonable muscles....and I have confidence in my personality and point of view, but not the kind that comes from money.

I think it could be liberating, creatively.

I knew an actress in college who used to do a one -woman show about her growing up mormon being an adult virgin in NYC.

Just go get laid man..

>i am also a fairly popular blogger

You're a blogger. They already fucking know, dimwit

you're not missing much tbh...

sex is the most fun during the teen years, and you're already past that, after that it becomes pretty dull/ boring, and you just have sex out of habit.

if you are planning to meet a woman

be prepared to deal with other womens children and broken marriages / ex partners.

imo just try to hook up with anyone 18-25

also you can always go gay, men are simple, they want just 1 thing. (craigslist/tinder/google)

gl

>ha, well, my theory is that my honesty and vulnerability will attract females.

No no no, it will not. You do not have to be a PUA but do not immediately express vulnerability, it is one of the biggest turn offs for women.

I can't get my point across because my English is limited...
But what i want to say is this:
Real women only care for confidence and personality (being nice and enjoyable to be around) Money, muscles and status only matter for vein and shallow women.
But you only learn this when YOU START DATING WOMEN so ask somebody out.
You will see that there are a lot of down to earth women who are wife material...
Jesus fucking Christ i hope i got my point across this time...

put your virginity up for sale
see if any females are willing to pay

OP when he sees a woman

I wouldn't even bother talking about your alpha elements if your main attack is to get bitches based on vulnerability. I can't be the only one who sees the flaw in this logic

Who cares about women, you can cast fire balls!

stop overthinking, just go get laid it's no big deal. ffs you sound like such a pussy. blaming no sex on being poor is ridiculous. don't tell anyone you're a virgin, that is total cringe, don't you have any manly friends to tell you how to act?

do you guys ever read these virgin post, and just take a moment to thank god you're not one of them?

I lost my virginity at 23, I didn't turn into an asshole per se, but I did become more outgoing even though it is not my natural tendency.

1. Get out, you will not get laid in front of vidya or computers.

2. The biggest mistake men make is begging/pleading/hoping even if not said out loud. I see these guys out there and they look like a dog begging for scraps at the table. Just hang around women and don't even bring up or think about sex.

3. Women have a very specific "type" in mind, like one woman might like a skinny rocker in a leather jacket, another might prefer nerds. As men we think in terms of hot / not hot. So don't fear rejection, its not about you, besides you will probably never see them again, just move on and don't internalize rejection.

But the most important thing you can do is get out of the house.

Nobody cares, OP. Also, it's pretty shitty that you're a blogger who only capitalizes some select Is and the first letter of every paragraph.

Literally why.

thanks

I have two types of friends - the college guys and the jocks. Neither espouse manliness the way I'd like to.

for what it's worth I don't play video games, thank the lord.

I find it very hard to believe them because they all sound so similar...