Imo this was better than worry

Imo this was better than worry.
Discuss.

I saw him live and was soo disappointed in his fan base. I didn't know what to expect. But majority were underage sjws. And I went up to the dude after and tried shaking his hand and he totallyleft me hanging. It was pretty embarrassing. I stopped listening to him ever since.

Imo worry is a little more aggressive and fun.

That's good then. They got better.

What

What in the literal fuck? Going from memory Worry possibly has the most aggressive song but its the only one even remotely like that on Worry

Well, it's good that they improved musically.

We Cool? came out before Worry

Well that's interesting.

I love We cool and Worry, but I enjoy We cool more. Worry is still amazing tho. My favorite songs in Worry are While you're alive and Festival song.
I'm not an underage sjw :(
And Jeff seems nice, I don't know why that would happen

is there a real life story behind this image?

I like them both about the same, but it's all a bit disappointing compared to his BTMI stuff imo. He keeps moving towards a more Weezer-lite radio friendly (not that they ever weren't, but even moreso now) sound. About half of each album is not great.

I want to know this

I've interacted with the dude twice out of seeing him six or seven times (he's been my favorite musician since Get Warmer dropped) and idk if it was me being a sperg in front of my idol or if he was the kind of awkward one but he seemed friendly enough.

I agree with both of these statements. I wouldn't say I'm "disappointed" but Vacation was really a stunning power pop album front to back. The only song he's written since that makes me feel the same way the best BTMI tracks do is "You, in Weird Cities"

Its one guy not a they lmao

There's no catchy pop element in Worry. That's why We Cool? is so much better

No, some other people were involved I thought. Check the credits on the CD packaging.

pic related is objectively jeff rosenstocks best solo album

how exactly does a catchy pop element make something worse.

I like I look like shit.

worry is poppier than we cool, are you retarded?
>pash ash
>i did something weird last night
>wave goodnight to me
>not catchy pop

Not OP but Worry is super energetic for most of the album. Especially the last 5 songs bleed into one another seamlessly and are really active.

Aggressive was probably the wrong word to use.

I do feel like a lot of his fanbase are are like that, but the show I was at I was able to talk to him and he signed my record. He was nice, but he seemed kind of uncomfortable talking to people in general it was a little weird.

>objectively
Bonus oceans is an amazing track, and other songs are nice too, but please explain yourself, because I think We cool is way better.

>me
The show I was at was right near the end of the election season, so a lot of the banter was left wing sjw pandering and that got a little annoying.