Cheating thread

Cheating thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWIYNWNzN4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

married chick i mess around with. met her off craigslist in 2010. post her quite often in "pics you shouldnt share" threads, but why not.

can take requests, talk about the situation, etc. i sneak vids/pics of her all the time when we meet up.

Does the husband know now? Post more. Love her.

he does, but didn't for the first 2 years or so we hooked up. i didn't even know she was married for the first few months. but he's a trucker who's gone most of the year and cheated on her one time when he was gone, so she sought out revenge. we've been meeting almost weekly ever since, but it's purely physical.

pt 2 of this hidden cam set. we only have 1 rule: don't cum in her pussy. but it still happens sometimes on occasion.

I cheat on my bf all the time and he has no clue

dump plssss

i'll take requests, but i never just dump. i like chatting about it, or posting what you'd like to see.

Have any with her tits?

got an facials

post tits

Have any creampies?

Doggystyle?

Not posting my tits on Sup Forums

here's one of the few she let me take that she knows about

For real, we need to hear her. Can you upload to mless or some other site with sound please?

then gtfo

fucking gross

>with

Then it's not cheating, leave.

yeah, ill get to them

nothing with cum visually in her pussy. like i said above, its our one "rule" as i don't want to knock her up. but i got this one recorded. i was just about to pull out and she pushed back, and i shot at least 2 shots into her pussy before i got it out and finished on her ass.

So sorry dude. Better luck next time.

used to, but they'd just get ripped off and posted on other sites and shit. the whole point of sharing is for the comments.

I'm getting blowjobs on a regular basis from two hispanic chicks who both have boyfriends.

at the same time?

Sometimes.

let us see

TITS OR GTFO

Have any pics to share of yourself

I don't like to take my phone or wallet there in case they try to steal it.

But you're ok with chlamydia. Kek

Very nice!

Did you just go on Craigslist looking for this kind of thing? How did it start?

They don't let me take pics because they think (correctly) that I would share them.

is not me.

I hope you become infertile

brah, you fucking her bareback??

How many other guys you thinking she with?

Yeah then I won't need my implant

Show us this secret affair

God I miss it. I'm with the best woman I've ever met. plus she's very sexy, but I really miss strange pussy.

pic somewhat related

Look at that slut, just begging for it...

Rekt

been fucking her bareback for 6-7 years now. i know her pretty good at this point, and she's just not that slutty. she got cheated on, was hurt, and replied to my craigslist ad. i'm a fat fuck too, it was just a right place/right time situation.

Jesus, she has a big fat ass. Any pics of that ass?

I fucking love that booty, please op more of that booty

Have any face pics?

op i want better than that, u know what /b wants

one of my favorite shots of it, beat on her pretty good that day

damm thats a good job u did there, facials?

this isnt the same chick, nice try

No one claimed it was retard

And her husband doesn't say anything or stop her? That's pretty funny

what would he do? he not only doesn't care, they don't even like each other, and he's gone most of the year. they're only together by law, divorce is pretty expensive.

friends mom who is 59, been cheating with me for a few years now

yeah "HUGE" black cock

I wonder if she still gives hubby anything

us brothers have your tiny white cocks beat that's forsure crackerass.

Guess that's a big no lol

more

how did it start??

Your life is worth less

don't know how to follow threads? Do you want me to grab the posts numbers and spell it out? want me to wipe your ass too?

youtube.com/watch?v=eWIYNWNzN4U

>working part time at bar, that her and friends came to for happy hours, they were fun and flirty bunch
>she was a regular and stayed too late and had too much to drink one night and offered her my couch at my place around the corner
>walking her back i started to think yeah i might hit that, she wasn't minding my hands brushing up against her tits and ass
>at my place, offered her some water and she got to talking about her shitty marriage, lack of sex
>told her I can help with that, and put her hand on my lap and let her feel my bulge and started kissing her
>took it out and nothing hotter that my friends white mom sucking my dick

lets call that number and say that we found their cat