Aliens are about to invade our planet, you can choose one ship to defend the Earth, which do you choose Sup Forums?

Aliens are about to invade our planet, you can choose one ship to defend the Earth, which do you choose Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d97PbTcW_t4
youtube.com/watch?v=is0I7M0W_Ig
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HI5JVfUhP0g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4GaPcLgOs
youtube.com/watch?v=W6hJr6h7jOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This ugly fucker

One of these with a ZPM and a Carter on board and the invasion would be over before we even heard about it.

>inb4 that indestructible star wars ship that has a mega death star laser inside it

Atlantis

Alright then, just the Death Star.

Soveriegn

Best option

where are the wh40k cucks?

Wouldn't know what hit em

>Death Star

Aliens can't invade us if we blow ourselves up!

seriously, this is the only viable option. this ship could wreck all of those ships in this thread

Doesn't the star trek ship have some food maker thing? Like just phases in food? If so that and just let earth blow up and fly away. Never seen star trek but I thought that was a thing

Would the Borg then try to assimilate earth?

The Star Forge or the Death Star.

[gothic choirs and heavy metal music blaring loudly to the beat of heavy gun fire]

what aliens? how many?

How can I expected to find the optimal ship if I don't know who's coming

what the fuck is wrong with you OP? are you mentally retarded you pig fuck?

Newfags don't know 'bout my LEXX. But aliens will.

*Gregorian chanting*

PURGE THE XENOS. THE HERETIC. THE MUTANT.

*guitar riff and excessive firepower*

Vengeful Spirit

the strongest fictional spaceships are going to be something like pic related or the tardis, as already mentioned

macroscalar stuff like the Phalanx from WH40k isn't going to have the type of high tech power refinement, and will eventually be destroyed by intelligent bombardment

the other problem with Federation stuff is that it's "narratively necessary" for the basic weapon systems to fail anytime something interesting happens, no matter how advanced, so they're pretty consistently unreliable, as powerful as they are

It can blow things up that aren't planets. Just let them build a shield generator on earth and let the thing orbit and twat all the ayylium ships with a big fuck off laser.
And put a fucking cover over the hole.

Two words:
V' Ger.
youtube.com/watch?v=d97PbTcW_t4

But it needs to eat organic matter to stay functional.

Can't assimilate us if we blow them up senpai

If you're 12 I guess

Atlantis was utterly terrible as a ship. The only weapons were the finite drones and if the shields dropped the entire thing was as weak as paper mache.

we're discussing power, not coolness, the strongest crafts are going to be from weird sources

the tardis is up there, close to divinity in terms of its ability to do stuff

thought it would probably be surpassed by ridiculous anime stuff like gurren laggen or whatever

>hurrr I dont like Doctor who so i will call you 12
TARDIS is literally the best option especially a type 50

A replicator converts energy into anything you want yes.

>plus crew

Does it come with the Doctor though?

>Free traveling ability in time and space
>Never runs out of fuel
>Has everything you need inside
>Timelord technology

Not him, but if it's a Type 50, probably not.
The Doctor flies a Type 40

only choice desu

Not if it is a type 40
Type 40's are basically moody bitches like Doctor's

>metal/guitar riffs
do you even 40k?
youtube.com/watch?v=is0I7M0W_Ig

make it so.

>an entire star system as a ship
>implying anything else can come close in terms of sheer power

The Tardis is the best choice if it actually comes with a Timelord. We just give him a pengting ''assistant'' and he's set. If not, Death Star.

How about this suave motherfucker and his battle fleet?

Is that a Dyson Sphere?
Also Blame!'s megastructre comes in pretty close

FIRE EVERYTHING

go shove a sonic screwdriver up your ass.

Careful there, the Death Star may be powerful, but it's imprecise. Even the second one could only target large ships. What if the alien invaders are coming in many tiny ships?
is the only option that can deal with anything. I mean if something can get past/defeat V'Ger it worked hard enough to destroy the Earth, and deserves to.

sacrifices have to be made....

Which episode is this in?

somewhere towards the end of the xindi arc

this

its an entire solar system as a moving ship.

>What if the alien invaders are coming in many tiny ships?
We can put ICBMs in orbit with extra fuel tanks quite easily, and I presume the Death Star has secondary armaments beyond AAA.

There is literally no point for that to exist.
It would pull everything in its path, asteroids, planets other starts
It will destroy itself while moving

Enterprise Season 3 Episode 18: Azati Prime
It's the Enterprise-J

Assertor-class Super Star Destroyer

details?

that cuckship from Sup Forums's own cuckboy Whedon's whatever the fuck it is called bland star wars ripoff tv show spin off movie Serenity that was boring as fuck and had absolutely no style or atmosphere

Pffft a big Red Trashcan with no brakes and 3 million years on the clock.

Why would we want to stop Dukat?

We surrender

One mans villain is another mans hero, captain

Actually it wouldn't, gravity is far weaker than you think, especially when you're only passing by. You may knock some things out of orbit but unless something were directly in it's path things wouldn't hit it.
It's also theoretically possible for our solar system, see the work by Fritz Zwicky for details

also the picture is idiotic

a star is thousands of times the size of a planet, and the planets are (at least) millions of times further away from each other than that

putting 3 zpm on literally any other ship and it would be better

>do you even 40k?

Do you?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HI5JVfUhP0g

It's a bunch of Dyson Spheres networked together.

How? Cuz, fuck you, that's how! (Also dark god thingie.)

>Far weaker than you think
And it's stronger than you imagine, depending on the size of that star it can easily attract rogue planets and it will put a lot of other planets in its orbit
There is also the risk of being pulled into the orbit of gigantic stars like Canis Majoris etc etc

>Type 40's are basically moody bitches like Doctor's
Nice lines though

You don't need the SDF-1, you just need one Lynn Min-Mei, and it's fucking over.

One word.

RED.IT.

They technically are
Especially Doctor's, even he says his TARDIS is moody
Even the goddamn TARDIS accepts she is moody in Doctor's Wife

>Triggering aliens to death
Tumblr would be proud

An Imperium Retribution-Class Battleship.

Sorry, I was held up.

The Dahak II. FTL battleship literally the size of the moon that carries 8 Imperial Star Destroyer-sized ships as parasites each with their own fighter complement.

Also one of the few times in sci-fi someone's gone "why don't we just put a hyperdrive on the torpedoes?"

There is only ONE ANSWER.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4GaPcLgOs

Orson Wells' final role - as a giant planet eating robot.

I suppose he had gained some weight.

@72641941
(((You)))

Yeah, there's no fucking way any ships in the Firefly universe would be able to defend an entire planet, and especially not Serenity, considering that IT HAS NO WEAPONS, Jackass.

Star forge is a battle station, not a ship. I'd go with a borg cube, as long as they don't assimilate us, being protected by a collective is pretty fucking awesome

Sheev: Fire at will comander.

>using the Robotech spelling

Its Minmay you fuck.

I wish to join Gul Dukats fleet on its galactic crusade to remove hasperat.

Best option was already taken with the TARDIS, but here's my selection then in lieu of that, a Culture GSV, militarized type.

why do i never rember it looking that shitty? is this from nudwarf??

Nope, the new ones use a model like in the past, even the remastered ones with a CG Dwarf used a completely different design to that.

It turns into a ship, it counts.

I actually really like the design. It grew on me, i didnt like the -E or voyager designs either until i saw them in action

The death star loses ever fucking time though

>no weapons

either way, we're doomed.

this guy has the right mindset. a relatively small mecha like Voltron could do some serious damage rather quickly.and thats the clincher. I too dig Giant Robots.

>Everybody just posts big ass ships from their favorite sci fi licenses.

The Event Horizon

Let them come if they dare

youtube.com/watch?v=W6hJr6h7jOk

Alien scum aint prepared for Barry "mother fucker" Hercules.

>that soundtrack

Sick!