The state police contacted me just now to let me know my wife and two daughters were killed by a drunk driver on the...

The state police contacted me just now to let me know my wife and two daughters were killed by a drunk driver on the highway.

I need your help /b:

1) What new PS4 game should I get?

2) Trips gets nudes.

mass effect andromeda, or dark souls 3 since the new dlc comes out soon

trip gets nudes? of the nigger woman? or your dead wife and daughters...id prefer the latter thanks op

>mass effect andromeda, or dark souls 3 since the new dlc comes out soon
Isn't the new Mass Effect full of niggers and no White characters?

That's what pol said.

Obviously of my dead wife and daughters, retard.

Here's a pic of my wife before she was beheaded in the crash.

The nigger pic was by accident.

she would be hot if she was 6'0 and not 5'4

I shall perform what round objects do when gravity acts upon it. Roll.

>2) Trips gets nudes
Of the wife or of the daughters?

Post the news coverage of it or any proof you have.

Or.

Fake and gay and you should kys

MODS

Hopefully the daughters if they're 18+

Bait.

If it just happened, it won't be on the news yet. OP won't be able to verify.

What state so I can tell if Sup Forumsullshit or not

My teen daughters are 18 & 19. Twins.

Roll

dark souls

none. download an emulator for some legacy console and open your world to a galaxy of wonderful games that are actual games instead of shit tier CGI movies than require input every now and again from the viewer.

*Were

Roll

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

Wish I'd gotten that.

Rollll

How'd he know it happened? He'd have a call history or something for proof

roll

333 get

RI'll for negress. Fuck your dead family

git git git

roll

I've heard zero dawn horizon was good

You niggered it up.

I got a 1337. Is that good enough?

Old pasta is stale