Hey Sup Forums I really want a switch (mainly for zelda) Am I just being a fag or is it actually worth it in the long...

Hey Sup Forums I really want a switch (mainly for zelda) Am I just being a fag or is it actually worth it in the long run?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBpf8hrVmGE
streamable.com/hb5wr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got a friend who said it's not worth getting unless Zelda is the single selling point. Said it's best to wait to winter when better games are out.

I agree, Im waiting for the new mario, and maybe a pikmin 4 if Im lucky.

You're a fag.
Progress on Cemu is going well:
youtube.com/watch?v=PBpf8hrVmGE
So if you just wait a bit, then you can just play Zelda on your PC

It's very likely that around holidays, along with the release of new games, we will also see manufacturing defect fixes. So wait it out man. It's probably gonna be worth it.
Yes you are a faggot.

If im playing zelda its not on a PC, sorry user

Just accept being a fag and give Jewtindo your money. You're going to do it anyway.

My younger brother bought it and Zelda is really awesome and all...
But I would still wait till the holidays.
Tons more games will be out and all the little bugs will get ironed out most likely.

Get it for wiiu faggot.
Been playing it for the past week. So far the best game in the series imo.
Go to a pawn shop & buy a wiiu used if u dont have one.
Besides you get in game bonus if you have twilight princess on your wiiu

someone else besides me is hyped for pikmin 4?

Why not? you can hook up a xbone / x360 controller, a ps 4/3 controller or even the wii motes. The only problem I could see is that the emulation is not completely fixed yet, but give it some time and it will work just fine.

Yes my friend

Mainly for Zelda?
There are other games?

if your 15 or under. You could get away with this large monstrosity in public.

If your older than 15. and use this in public. You will NOT ever get a gf.

EVER.

There will be first parties, like always you can't go wrong with.

I would wait a few months though unless you really want Zelda. The library is dry atm.

Are people like you literally so insecure that they give a shit what other random people will think if they play a game?

Get a Wii U. Play Zelda. Wait for updated Switch to be released later. Win at life.

>the long run

What if I already have a girlfriend?

Are you 17 or something?

OP here, gf willing to help pay with tax returns. With that being said....Im just gonna wait a bit, mario odyssey looks sorta cool too, so may wait for that.

Joke's on you, I wasn't gonna get a gf ever anyway.

if your single and a girl thinks your cute

You pull that fucking thing out.

She's gonna say "mehhhh. nope"

Got nothing to do about being insecure

I have a playstation 2 emu on my phone. And play in public and im 47. Not insecure at all.

But im tellin ya. You pull that fucking thing out infront of any girl that is potentially interested in you.
You are getting ZERO numbers.

Zelda is a 10/10 fucking MASTERPIECE. Get a Wii-U or a Switch and start fucking playing. This game is the real deal.

streamable.com/hb5wr

this is BOTW gameplay on CEMU 1.7.4

this version will be released on 9 april and 90% of the game will works just wait one or two months and get it on PC with superior graphics

hi

Dude me and my gf play this thing in public all the time lol tf you talking about?
Although we are on a college campus so...

>gf
>all the time
Yeah you can't really detach your hand user.