You guys have any pics of cooking or the result of cooking animals you have caught?

You guys have any pics of cooking or the result of cooking animals you have caught?

Pic related. This is from a small coyote we just cooked up.

why would you eat coyote? theyre like the vultures of the four legged verim kind

>eating coyote rare

Enjoy your parasites.

Never said we were eating it rare. That is how it ended up when we we able to take it off after drying and skinning it. We are still going to cook it.

Pic of coyote head or it didn't happen

only a complete idiot would eat coyote even in a survival situation.

why is everyone so neurotic about parasites, they really don't go cross species

Yes they do
What are you talking about

Don't you know? He's obviously not vaccinated so he's fine, his natural immune system will protect him from parasites

my statement stands true

Why do you eat dogs?

you must live in africa and have AIDS, cause there's malaria and that's about it

You forgot trichinosis tard ass

Coyotes ain't dogs dummy

They are part of the canis family moron. Basically a wild dog.

They are different species you autistic fuck

Is coyote good? And btwIn certain states it's still legal to raise dog like cattle for food

I'm not OP, have never and probably will never eat coyote, just pointing out that this retard thinks that lions and cats are "basically the same thing" because they are in the same family.

Worth pointing out that cats and lions not being in the same family is the dumbest reason I can imagine to want to eat either.

I've got nigger meat smoking in my garage right now

They're in different genus and species. Plus I never said just because they're a different species that you should eat them, just saying they're not the same thing.

Well it's a different species so you should be good to eat that

i hear coyote is the worst fucking wild game to eat ever. First off what non-chink eats dog, second they eat anything and everything so their meat is hyper-gamey.