Brits interpose an "R" sound to link a word ending in a vowel with a word starting in one

>Brits interpose an "R" sound to link a word ending in a vowel with a word starting in one

Why are these reprobates allowed to even speak the language?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Council#Locations_by_region_and_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally only happens in modern RP you fucking YANK

now wynona had a big brown beaver

>'erb
>aloominum
>emoo
>flip-flops

>an historic

>Oi m8, you every been to chinar?

>inner when it's inter
>secone or secun when it's second

who can honestly be fucked to pronounce Ts and Ds after an N

I pronounce them

>Brits interpose an "R" sound to link a word ending in a vowel with a word starting in one
Only for words that have a schwa in it Burger. No one says "go(r)ahead" or we(r)ate tea".

>in it
*at the end

You are a bird, Kiwi. Do not lecture me about linguistic nuances.

> It's an American trying to promote their bastardised dialect of the language they didn't invent episode.

>bird
He's a fruit m8

>Complaining about Brits doing this
Have you ever heard an Australian talk?

You cannot fight what is inevitable, little bird. Our media dominates the anglosphere.

>represent 2/3 of native english speakers
>not OUR language now
And I don't want to hear this from a kiwi.

>It's another irrelevant country implying that Britian and its dialect is relevant in the 21st century outside of Europe.

Yeah it's retarded:

"Far" is pronounced as "fa" while words like "bazooka" are pronounced as "bazookar".
Retards.

Every European country uses British English in their English curriculum. British English is the approved dialect for all publications within the EU.

The most relevant TESL certificates all use British English too, particularly the Cambridge CELTA course. This means that throughout South America, Asia and Africa in the fastest growing regions of the world, they're all learning British English. Not to mention a good number of them such as India and Kenya were already colonised by the Brits, and so their upper classes have been taught British English for decades.

Perhaps you should invest more of your cultural soft power into international education like the Brits have been doing.

I found this to be a very thoughtful and informative post. Thank you.

I'm not trying to diminish the US's role in promoting the language. The reason it is the global lingua franca is largely due to you, but your government has no organization comparable to the British Council in promoting English overseas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Council#Locations_by_region_and_country

I was memeing before though. The differences in American English are incredibly minor, and particularly in other Anglo countries, American terminology is being used more frequently due to American pop culture.