>2017
>not smoking
Explain yourself

smoking is too edgy for me.

>2017
>still smoking filters
Explain yourself

2016. Still smoking. Still enjoy it. Still feel guilty cause cancer

because i dont want to look like a faggot in this picture, would rather try looking like a badass like clint eastwood lmao

I've smoked since I was 8 years old.
Fuck... I've been smoking for 22 years...
My lungs are absolutely fucked.
Dunno how I used to do athletics and long distance running.

>2017
>actively giving self cancer while looking like a fag (get it?)
Explain yourself

Too real, I keep tryna kick the habit but you get a little drunk and suddenly $9 for whatever the bar has in stock seems pretty neat

as someone who has cancer, I recommend you stop smoking until you're in time

Ya like blowing fags do ya?
Well it is 2017 and your free to blow whomever or whatever ya please.

It makes me smell

>wasting thousands every year
>actively contributing to an already high cancer risk
>smelling like an ashtray every day
>ruining any car or house you smoke in
>letting yourself be addicted
>being this much of a lil bitch

Smoking is not causing cancer you fucking uneducated niggers

tyen how come the peole are dye because of the smoke ???? seems the uneducated you!!!

Nigger, I know you're not that retarded.

Explain

>ywn smoke a cig with antifafu

why even live?

>putting a penis shaped thing with a red top in my mouth
>being this gay

>smoke marijuana because cigarettes taste bad

Burton Cranston

Hahahah the only thing you have is your body and you are looking to ruin it and lose money in the process
>lower life expetency
>Losing cash
>Losing lung capacity and physical capability
>Gaining what?

Chris? Your eyes look normal for once

He's right you know
Smoking is not bad for you

You're going to have a knee jerk reaction and call me a troll. That's understandable. Think back to how outraged you used to be at the holocaust. It's the same thing with smoking. We've all been bombarded with anti smoking messages since we were children. Smoking in moderation is not bad for you. The key point is in moderation. If you drink water to excess, you will can die, that doesn’t mean water is bad for you. Of course smoking is bad for you if you’re stupid and smoke a pack a day. The common argument that smoking causes cancer is true. However, this misleads you by omission. Everything causes cancer. A piece of grilled meat contains multiple times the amount of cancer causing compounds of a cigarette but other than faggot vegans, no one blinks an eye at eating grilled meat. Not only is smoking not bad for you, tobacco contains many beneficial compounds. The minor health risks that smoking does carry is related to the smoking, the burning of the tobacco, not the tobacco itself. Yes tobacco would be even healthier if consumed in a liquid medium, but even standard smoking is ok, most of the healthy compounds are in the oils and still preserved even smoked.

Anti smoking began in 1964 the same year as the civil rights act. It began as a scheme to weaken the economy of the American south. The damage was complete years ago yet anti smoking campaigns have still picked up recently. The recent campaigns are to limit civil liberties. The more that a population can or cannot do, the easier they are to control. Ask yourself, when have the media or education system ever pushed an agenda that was good for you? Yet they push anti smoking. That alone should raise red flags and make you investigate the facts on your own. The takeaway is: an occasional cigarette is good for you and supports White farmers. Also, every act against Jewish control, no matter how minor, is important.

>three antifafu threads in the catalog

Tfw the smoke circle is now ruined due to a fedora vaper, I knew there was a reason I didnt like him.
Fuck you and your homo clouds vape fags.

>penis shaped
Maybe it's your dick

>2017
>no taxes on meth
>meth is cheaper
>smokes meth instead

fucking OP.

he's right, this is actually the color the lungs should have!

That's why I'm stopping can't stand smelling like shit

Naruto?

So....... blame the jews????

A year since I quit cold turkey coming up in April.

How much do you smoke indoors/never shiwer that you smell like shit?
I down pack a day and non smoking workm8s have told me I'm one of the only smoker they know who doesn't actually smell of smoke..
In fact it's the only reason I have my job as all the other smokers were fired/forced to change position due to customer complaints/smell.

American cigarettes have this little ring of plastic halfway down that puts your cigarette out. I guess it's to keep loser junkies from burning themselves up. It ruins the experience.

That's wrong