*teleports into your country*

*teleports into your country*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*detains you*

If you'd just stop letting them in they'd stop coming.

*blocks your path*

I understand that many of these people are fine. I understand that they are literally from the stone age so you can't really blame them for having shit countries like we can blame ourselves. But it's really hard not to hate them for some reason. They just want better life right here and now but when I open this image I feel something really bad.

*Accepts you and lets you stay when your asylum claim is rejected*

*teleports them back*

feels good being an archwizard

There are just too many refugees and not enough of Europe to give them all a slice.

>They just want better life right here and now but when I open this image I feel something really bad.
Feel bad for the people who never get the chance to make the trip.

*throws government benefits and employment opportunities at you*

nothing personnel kid

Don't blame yourself. Xenophobia is actually a natural feel. It's like when you encounter a stranger and you don't know what he will do next, because you have never met someone like him.
It's a normal reaction of your brain.
It needs a little bit time until you can say if you rally hate them or not.

*it was a hologram*

Fallen into the trap, looking for a non-existent country in the middle of the sea.

What are they even on? Are NGOs using container ships to pick up 'gees now?

*lowers average raw IQ scores*

why are they groping his cock

why is europe so willing to accept third world alpha migrants willing to make the journey

Thanks Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

African CPR.

Ahh fresh meat!

Heh

Literally changes nothing.
What are a few hundrets compared to 1+ million...

I actually hope it is a good thing, tho. People need to wake the fuck up, but they will not without extrem shit happening. Just hope they do not wake up too late. (on the other hand army are no faggots and on tank is enough to crush xx millions)

They won't "wake up", you Sup Forumstard. People under 30 never lived in a Germany that was actually German and they don't care about what Germany was once and what its culture is. They support immigration because >muh evil white man oppressing the third world and because >muh exotic food.