Lol are you faggots angry that Im about to suck all of the shit out of andy sixxs asshole and not leave any for you to...

Lol are you faggots angry that Im about to suck all of the shit out of andy sixxs asshole and not leave any for you to suck out?

You can have it you pathetic waste of sperm.aren't tired to post that shit all the time ?

Lol nice pun

k i dont give a fuck

Why do you always come here, post the same thread, and then never stick around. I want to see your nasty fanfic, have you even written anything ? most people who develop an unhealthy obsession progress to writing graphic fanfics or drawing fan art. is this fantasy all in your head or will you provide some material for us to enjoy.

Op has written tons of shit on here

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit

Clearly you need the attention in your life, so here I am. Also, how do you not get banned for all of your shit posts? Are you a Mod?

>his first interview since a really horny fan sucked so hard on his asshole that food he hasnt even eaten yet came out.

Wtf is this shit?

You keep the log of shit...

...the log of shit will keep you.

Yeah see, you beg Sup Forums for attention and then you answer stupidly so you must be a retarded Mod? Do you guys get paid? Or are the Hero Amatakana that owns Sup Forums?

They do it for free, nigger.

keep it faggodocious OP!

I don't understand this meme

It's not one you new age memeslut summerfag, it's just a spamlord OP being autistic.

This will explain everything
shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit

You've got to envy him his free time, though.

Did you seriously take the time to make a website for this fucking meme???

OP is desperate to make a shitpost meme

kek

>upon special request, andy will eat corn just for you so that when you are sucking the shit from his asshole, it will massage your throat on the way down. Perfect way to end a long, gruesome day.

>shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit

Was not disappointed

Seriously, its at least once a day i see this autist posting this and the only people that respond are bashing him to an hero. Take the advice and kys OP, this needs to be the last of this post forever

F o r c e d m e m e s
Inb4 milhouse

I cant help but laugh whenever i see a post like this. Never gets old.

>>summer
>>March
wew

Then what's their problem. He is clearly shit posting. If they do it for free it's cause they are dedicated. One of the things they are supposed to stop is shit posting like what this retard does all day. He must be one of them.

>implying summerfags can't join in the summer but keep coming to Sup Forums

The new pack of nigger mods and janitors hardly give a fraction of a shit about Sup Forums, especially shitposting on Sup Forums of all things.

Doesn't anyone know that Chinese fucker who owns this place, does he even know this is going on?

Who the fuck is this vampire!?

Edgy sadkid emofags like him.

What a classic

this has never applied to anything more than it does to this right now

Not true

It's up there

Name?

Dude read the text in OP's shitpost