Ask a former CTR employee anything

Ask a former CTR employee anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H5iJisdpriY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you only do it for the money, if so how much?

can you get me a job ?

Why did you sell your soul to the devil?

$13/hr some folks who were there longer made a bit more. Tbh was not a bad paycheck considering how easy the actual job was.

CTR mostly disbanded so, no.

I guess I didn't see it that way when I signed on.

How much money did Russia really lose trying to get your cucked candidate elected?

Did you know the Hillary Clinton logo looks suspiciously like the sign that points you toward a hospital?

youtu.be/H5iJisdpriY

Which Crash Team Racing character were you?

Did you always know you was a worthless human being or did you recently find out?

Is Miley Cyrus actually into Diapers?
Please. I must know.
Dubs Decides.

Proof or fuck off.

Why did you stop paying us antifas?

I'll post a pay stub when I get to my apartment in 10 mins

Did you deal with any cover ups? How were people there handling all the scandals?

Did working for her change your view of her?

Which websites were you on?

>Tbh was not a bad paycheck considering how easy the actual job was.

You mean how SHITTILY your performed the job. You faggots LOST. You FAILED at your job. Guess you were fantasizing too much about sucking some other libtard's cock after work to actually care about shilling for your cunt boss Shillary.

Libtards suck shit and suck cock, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Did you stick with CTR until the end? Or did you quit midway through?

Not sure what you mean by cover ups, but nothing really to my knowledge. Honestly, the people I met through the job didn't seem to have any interest in current events whatsoever. A lot of them just did what they were asked and went home.

lol at the fucking paranoid idiots believing this shit

Do you want to hear my russian shill battle cry?

Where did you shill? What tactics did you use?

It's been 10 minutes, still no proof.

Did the male employees have to let Lena Dunham peg them?

No, but if you had a 4 year old daughter it was expected you'd let Lena finger her

Sort of, I'm still liberal but if I voted in the primaries I would probably have voted for Sanders

Till the end for the most part. We all pretty much got laid off after the election, although I've heard a small group stayed. No idea what they had them do though.

Wut