What's the difference between Donald Trump and my girlfriend?

Donald Trump sucks.

What's the difference between Donald Trump and My Dyson?

My Dyson sucks in a good way.

What's the difference with Donald Trump and Mike Tyson?

Mike Tyson did time for his rapes.

Other urls found in this thread:

treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/current
twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/844282905966903297
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AsDez86TCuKD4WYuO_0QOB7dbhMwFa7HZ90gzRPahdk/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/844283147604967424
youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump exists

What the difference between Trump and OP?
There are people who like Trump.

What's the difference between Donald Trump and a special feathery ice crystal, typically displaying delicate sixfold symmetry?

Proper nouns.

What's the difference between Donald Trump and the shill known as OP?
OP enjoys sucking dicks

Text gay, but pic on point.

b-but there is people who likes OP, they're called "other faggots"

>But...but...Hillary!

She lost you shitkicker fuckup. Get over it. Is your president such shit that you need to fall back on his defeated opponent?

>reading comprehension

Underrated

Trump is the best president we have had in 100 years.
2 months in office
national debt is down 60 billion
illegal border crossings are down 40%
a quarter million new jobs have been created.
NASA funding has been increased
Minority education funding has been increased
The corrupt media has been shown to be the liars they are
Liberals have been revealed as the biggots they are

[siteation needed]

yeah but he's a misogynist

>siteation

He says it because he's being oppressed. These women need to check their privilege.

can you share some source on that?, not I don't believe you, just that I'm foreigner and we don't hear any news about him that isn't the usual mainstream media crying "RAPE! RAPE!"

>needed

Biggest mistake in US history was slavery.

This is the funniest thing I have seen on be all night. Well played user

Biggest mistake was ending slavery

retard

Donald trump national debt his first 30 days in office when every year during the same time under obama it went up. and you g/f isn't real because you are a beta cuck faggot.

>hundreds of years of slavery
>Japanese concentration camps
>Buffon for a president

He ain't a good president, far from the worst thing this country has ever done.

What the difference between the best president america has ever had and Donald Trump?
There isn't one.

There is no source. All of it is lies.

debt is down 100$ billion. every year under Obama it went up between 400 and 100 billion.

Neither is mine. I'm currently dating Judy Hopps

>sniveling

What's the difference between OP and a faggot?

Nothing.

TOP LEL

Dumb faggot
treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/current

>The corrupt media has been shown to be the liars they are
>Liberals have been revealed as the biggots they are
these are true tho

wow its like a stand alone complex but with idiots

So trump sucks dicks but doesn't like them?

Biggest mistake was bringing them here.

What's the difference between OP and a stupid flaming faggot?

Absolutely nothing.

What's the difference between Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton?

Donald Trump won.

Agreed

kek @ user shitting on a fellow Trump supporter because he can't read.

Typical Trump supporter.

Lol conservative shill spewing Trump's lies and is too fucking stupid to even see how retarded they are.

Leaked Pyrocynical nudes

You got me there user. We coulda just used the chinese for cheap labor. Same effect without the effects of nigging

>everything I don't like is a lie

1/8
close but no dice, there are still 7 other siteations needed

>Trump is the best president we have had in 100 years.
Kek... would you buy a used car from the guy?
>2 months in office
>national debt is down 60 billion
On Trump's budget, you think?
>illegal border crossings are down 40%
The strategy of making the country so shitty they don't want to cross... brilliant.
>a quarter million new jobs have been created.
That is break-even pace, and not even attributable to Trump
>NASA funding has been increased
Except climate, which has greatest impact.
>Minority education funding has been increased
Get ready for vouchers. Niglets won't find them so helpful.
>The corrupt media has been shown to be the liars they are
Trump would lie about the weather.
>Liberals have been revealed as the biggots they are
Who was David Duke endorsing?

Trumps first 8 weeks in office hes been to the golf course 10 times , reminds me of Bush during Katrina

My fucking man
I would honestly pay "reperations" if it meant that the money would be used to take the niggers out of here in mass transit

>people aren't allowed to be salty when they lose and headstrong when they win
You'd have to eradicate the human race to get rid of that

Hey faggot. Fuck u

Soros wasn't jewing about after Obama's election

This is a shill post with only opinions.
Ignore it and move on.

wew me edgelad

k3k

worth it

Im sure he regrets that as much as the DNC regrets being corrupt and giving the nomination to Hillary when clearly the people wanted Bernie.

kill yourself

The U.S.A. was the biggest mistake in American history. If that hadn't been formed then Trump wouldn't have been able to get in charge.

he hasn't done a budget yet hes trying now cutting the shit out of public funding hes approval is 37 percent

I'm taking advantage of the situation. I have a home that is severely overvalued. You think this boom economy will hang on through 4 or even 8 years of this tard at the helm? No. Fucking. Chance. My house is worth three quarters of a million and I owe 300K on it. Going to sell and put the cash in money markets, rent something cheap and keep my head down, then wait for the economy to implode, then buy a sweet house with no mortgage. So America's loss is my gain.
>I don't feel bad at all

You don't believe a giovernment ran website that tracks the debt? All the data is there. I'm not digging it up for your lazy ass because you don't want it to be true.

Per Section 4 of the 25th Amendment of the Constitution, Donald Trump should be immediately removed from office.

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/844282905966903297

these shill threads are getting worse and worse every day. OP doesn't understand humor. The saddest thing about this post is that she was actually trying. She probably sat there and read over her post before submitting it, laughing to herself. She was thinking "Wow, I really did it this time. This is pure gold. I never really believed I was funny but I just tapped into something powerful with this brilliant play on words". She sat there, her double chin quivering with excitement as she hit post, confident that this would be the joke that gets her the acceptance that she's constantly sought after. You fat nerd. I hope you get cancer and it causes you to lose all of your weight and then all of your fellow SJW friends slut shame you for being skinny.

post em

Reminds me a lot of Obama, but at least Trump is getting his campaign promises done. Remind me how he said he would close Gitmo and stop the wars, instead its still open and our wars have expanded and we drone strike in countries we have no formal declaration of war against.

I'm doing something very similar famalam. Got 150k in the bank, 50k in 401k that I moved into money market, low risk shit. Currently living in a shitty mobile home and just waiting. Any advice?

To see how easy it is for Sup Forums to take the bait. It worked.

We have 40 hours to stop #Trumpcare Share this doc of House members likely to vote against it & take action!

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AsDez86TCuKD4WYuO_0QOB7dbhMwFa7HZ90gzRPahdk/edit#gid=0

twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/844283147604967424

lol wut, this is all true. kek. But the national debt is an iffy one. its the debt owed to the people, that always goes down as the baby boomers die. what we should be worried about is the intergovernmental debt.

You're on track man, don't buy real estate in this insane market. When it "corrects" you will be set to make a down payment on a sweet spot.

I'm surprised he won TBH. Everyone was shocked lol

Biggest mistake in American history was allowing the Drumpf family into the country as immigrants.

>>Per Sec 4 / 25th amendment
>Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

>Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

So... because everyone (no one) explicitly wrote that Trump is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office... the Vice President should then become Acting President?
Can you get me a list of those who said that, or has the nigger you're quoting half-assed this (which is usual of shills)

Could you go bother Sup Forums with your trump shit instead?

Lol u sound pretty triggered.

It's Trigger a Trumptard Tuesday, after all.

put down the crack pipe all trump has done is reverse some laws Obama made in his last 60 days like make it illegal for coal miners to dump toxic waste into rivers and not let the mentally handicapped to own gun

Intergovernmental hondings \
Jan 19 2017 5,540,660,331,908.57
March 20 2017 5,490,727,311,673.69

Down about 50 billion

hah. suck dicks OP

Right?? The greatest moment in American History.

youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

its funny he don't want it to be called trumpcare he don't want anything to do with it

That's the plan. Glad to see someone else who knows the score. But I guess it makes me a shitty person that I'm hoping will hurry up and happen because I really hate living in this fucking shit hole of a trailer dude. I hate it so fucking much. But it has allowed me to save some money.

Second thought if you can't deal with the trailer life anymore just rent something decent. Renting is a waste but you have the scratch to do it if you want to. You'll still be in good position later.

you can't say anything is a mistake if nothing has gone yet at the point in time that mistake-hood is claimed. You're just an idiot that doesn't have a voice of his own. Bait faggot bitch, or maybe you are that dumb

We just found out who poor af and can't afford healthcare

everything you shills type reminds me of when an old, out of touch teacher tries to be "one of the kids" and uses lingo they don't understand to fit in.

Using letters in place of the actual word definitely makes you look like you belong on the internet.

I think about this every day. I can afford it. I might do it.

hah.

Fucking comedy gold; that.
Instant diamond every time.

Lol. You're really buttbothered, huh? I'm on an iPad. Easier to take shortcuts. Yeah I said it. I have an iPad. Go crazy.

when the Southern god of inbreeding and hates is president I can see how you would feel like that

One more thing before I bail and go to bed. I hope you get filthy stinking rich bro. I mean embarrassingly filthy fucking stinking rich. Good luck.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>I'm your president
>Noooooooo!

Your grammar says everything I need to know about the intelligence of you libshits

yeah I feel the same but I think we should of stopped when the pilgrims came over

Goddamn right. I get hard every time I watch her scream NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! She just has a complete mental illness breakdown. Libtards crying all over the nation when Trump was sworn in was so fucking glorious. Was such a good fucking feeling. I was on cloud nine for the longest time. It's funny now that all the crying has stopped and seeing all the liberal morons still attacking Trump day after day after day. It's really disturbing how these people act.

You too brother cheers