Hello Sup Forums. It's your charming host Alcibiades here yet again. And this time on a Tuesday! Come on in and talk

Hello Sup Forums. It's your charming host Alcibiades here yet again. And this time on a Tuesday! Come on in and talk.

>Share advice
>Have conversations
>Ask questions

And most importantly
>Have fun

first for new image for my folder

second for anonymous superiority!

Do all your pictures have names that strange? I just have all of mine named "alcibiadesX" where X is a number.

Greetings anonymous! How are you doing today?

-Al

ah... I have broken glass all over my floor now. I'll need to duck out, I think.

Well, we might still be here when you come back. Good luck cleaning up the glass.

-Al

>Ask questions

when you wake up what do you think?

What do you wait for?

What do you hope for?

Well, let's set that sad thing aside for now then, get to know one another.

Doing great so far! But it's early in the week, so time will tell. How are you?
I think about how cursed I must be to once more be dragged away from the sweet escape of nothingness for another day. My only hope is to survive for one more night of the sweet serenity of sleep.

The first thing I think is, "What time is it?"

I usually wait for me to cook my meals, because good food is always worth waiting for.

I hope people wouldn't ask really easy questions to answer.

Get to know each other, let's see... What are some of your favorite bands or music artists?

-Al

I'm doing great. I've been a bit busy since I'll be going to work somewhere else for the next month, and I have to deal with someone to take care of a few thing here for me. I've also been writing a paper, so that's been a lot of work, on top of everything else I do.

-Al

Once I'm awake and oriented, I try and steel myself for the day

I wait for nothing. Everything I could want is within my reach

I hope to reach my fullest potential, one day.

Damn, these are some pretty serious answers, now I might have to rethink mine.

-Al

A paper for school or publishing? If you're already working to get ready for a trip next month, must be either a long trip, or your on top of your game! I'm usually a do-everything-the-night-before kind of guy, so sounds like you have your stuff together.

I wouldn't overthink them; it's better to be true to your heart than try and impress others.

I'm just... I've seen a lot of stuff. The path I walk isn't the easiest. You get perspective or you get crushed.

right. let's never do that again.

they get whatever names from where I saved them for now. that one's from the publisher's wordpress website.
I know, I should fix them up sometime, but I haven't had enough time to mess with it

how much I wish I was still asleep.
happiness.
peace.

so, who actually ended up sending you our way? was it /waifu/ or something? feels?

Paper for publishing. Currently I have about 12 pages of outlining, ideas, brainstorming, and sources.

Well, after I got discharged from the mercenary group I worked in I kind of laid back and enjoyed life from the bottom of a bottle for about 7 months. It's only been recently that I've actually started doing what I want to do.

Why was there glass all over your floor anyway?

-Al

How do you feel about gay people

I ran into an Alice thread, and inquired further.

I think people are nice? Not sure why you needed the gay quantifier.

I like their swagger

They're awesome. Some of the coolest people I've met are gay. There's one guy who I play basketball with, and he's great. One of the funniest guys I've met and pretty good at both defense and offense.

-Al

ONE OF US, ONE OF US

I had to ask because most people who identify with classical figures are bigoted shitlords

One of who now

I, uh... it sounds stupid.
I reached for something on my desk, I knocked a glass towards myself. it fell straight off and hit the metal leg of my chair, and broke into a couple dozen large pieces, and more small fragments than I could count or find. thank god for vacuums.

people are people, and gay people are just people that love other people.

ah, that would make sense. either way, it's nice having you around. no one's going to argue that this community's perfect, but I hope you find a place and grow comfortable.

Most Greeks were pretty gay themselves if you didn't know.

Well, at least it wasn't worse. So, what's been going on with you?

-Al

stop the planet, i want off

In the immortal words of the Eagles, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave

why else would i have asked?

Actually I'm not sure, there are a lot of reasons why people ask questions, and I don't know all of their reasons because, well, their reasons are theirs.

-Al

just family health issues. that's as deep as I'm comfortable going tonight, I'm trying to get away from the last few weekends' trips. what's up with you?

you're here forever. what's got you wanting to leave, though?

You didn't have to answer at all if it made you uncomfortable. I'm doing well, of course I'm busy, but I'm slowly picking up things I've forgotten and probably actually improving at this point. I also got a lot of work done on my paper, and a lot of the paperwork done for me to go teach people next month.

-Al

boredom, living just isn't hard enough i guess

no, it's totally fine. it's just a messy situation that I'm trying to keep from focusing on too much. which paper was this?

do something to challenge yourself! learn an artform, that's something that you can never truly master.

Set your sights on a more difficult goal - life can get insanely hard depending on what you're trying to achieve.

Go back to being some Diana Ross sample

A paper I'm trying to get published, analyzing the Swedish impact of the Thirty Years' War and evaluating the army reforms and leadership of Gustavus Adolphus.

-Al

>posting the worst plunderphonics genre

I... shouldn't be surprised it's history. it sounds like an interesting read, though.

maybe, i have a bad habit of obsessing over something new and interesting and dumping money in it then dropping it and never touching it again, it might be a waste

i've never had goals, well..except becoming independent, never cared much for anything else

Sadly, I don't know any Swedish, so its difficult finding good sources for it. Some of them are even from the 1800s, and I think I might have one from sometime in 1700.

-Al

then don't drop a lot in it! you can grab a cheap USB keyboard for 50-60 bucks, and use musescore and savihost to begin making some noise and writing music.

I guess that would make it hard. still, with as high-education as it sounds, can't you just... I don't know? put out feelers and see if you can find a contact who can translate some stuff?

I can try, but I don't really know anyone in this subject, so it will be hard to actually get connections. I'm probably going to place a few phone calls to places I've researched though.

-Al

seems like a quiet night. I've got an earlier morning than usual, so I'll be ducking out now. I hope everyone who reads this has an amazing day/night/week/month.

I'll be wishing you luck, sir.

Thank you and good night.

Well, that looks like its about the end of everything. Good night everyone.

-Al

I accidentally found this thread because I was looking for "alcohol." But it seems to be destiny, happy Tuesday night. I've had two white russians.