>21
>No job (need shit load of requirments/experience)
>No Money
>No gf
>I suck at everything
>Not a virgin (First girl was a friend and but the other 5 girls I fucked were hookers)
>paying for sex
>not ugly, but not hot either
>sitting in my parents basement
>Parents know i'm a failure
>my siblings are more successful than me
>Getting fatter and greasy from sitting here
>only two friends
>one never comes out to hang out
>the other want to hang out but is boring as fuck.
>No one to talk to.
>feeling suicidal
>actual of ending this. (no bait)
>or running away and start fresh.

Thoughts? anyone like me?

think of actually ending this life*

Nope, I'm happy and have a gf.

OP, you're not alone. There's a lot of people I know that are exactly like you. You should try and reach out to your family maybe? Or maybe talk to your own boring friend about it, I'm sure they could help with something.

don't be an ass

Life will get better, trust me. You won't be unemployed for ever, looks fade, and all dating is prostitution. So buck up OP it's going to be ok.

Dubs demands you stream your suicide

Don't be such a pussy, BE better or kill yourself already.

You have so much time. Rest for the night and wake up as someone different. Someone positive, start smiling, be as polite as possible, give your best to the world. Get a job, save as much money as you can.

Things will be better.

You need alcohol and antidepressants dude.

>No job (need shit load of requirments/experience)
Who do you think you're fooling? You realize there are actual people on this board, right? Not every job has requirements out the ass. You're just a lazy son of a bitch.

kys faggot

>also a lazy son a of a bitch and have no motivation to do anything

thanks for reminding me.

OP go have fun and do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck what people think man. Fuck hookers, pussy is pussy, married or gf if you die or go to jail they still fuck niggers. Do whatever you want and live your life. Fuck bitches play video games you have all the time to lose weight and get in shape, find new friends they come and go anyways, and go get your own place when you get the funds for it.

Buddy, I've never wrote anything on Sup Forums and I don't really know how it works, but I feel like answering you and I hope I'll do it the right way. I think that the first thing you should do is sincerely ask yourself what would really make you happy. I mean, for years I've felt like a loser when comparing myself with my siblings and friends, but at some point I realized that I would actually hate to live the kind of live that they are living. It doesn't mean that I'm fully satisfied with my life, but knowing what you really want is a good first step in order to getting what you really want. If what you want is getting a regular job I'm sure that you can find a way to get one, but you have to really want it (I'm not saying that wanting is enough)....some people are happy without having a regular job and are happy spending lots of time on the internet and don't really care about gaining a bit of weight and you know what? It's fine as long as it's what they really want. What I mean is, fuck society's standards....Ask yourself what you really want to be and what you really want to do.....as cheesy as it sounds, you can always make a list....sometimes it's helpful to put it down on paper...it makes it more real....But remember, don't try to please anyone but yourself. It's your life, live it the way you want and don't feel guilty about it.

McDonalds sucks but I think OP could stop being a bitch and work a dead end job.

teach yourself to program. build a portfolio. go to coding meetups. ask questions. network with people. get job interview. show portfolio. cash in.

Hot bitches work dead end jobs...hookers, strippers, Hillary supporters, any woman wage job

High school drop out hot bitches work dead end jobs, we gotta be careful or OP will be a bitch and have a kid to support

Do some shrooms. Youll have a wake up call and completely different perspective on stuff. Worked for me.

Rawl

Kek! Give him a clothes hanger problem solve, have fun byddy

If you are in georgia I'll hang out with you and help you get your shit together OP

You sound like me about 9 years ago. And I was mentally I'll and homeless.

Why not just get a start in fast food? It's experience, yet requires none. Plenty of on-the-job training And easy to work your way up. Most fast food chains offer scholarships. That's how I got started in the restaurant business. Payed my way through college and through the experience I gained I got a better job at a classier restaurant, which help me through medical school. Now I'm a (somewhat successful) medical doctor. I'll have enough money to retire by the time I'm 40.

I know it sounds cliche, but there is hope. You just need to take the leap of faith. Because you either succeed or fail. And all failure is just an opportunity to try again with knowledge of what not to do.

I can't help you with the fat and ugly thing. But I'd recommend a healthy distraction. Find a hobby. Go for a walk. See nature. Get some sun. Maybe eat a little better.

I don't mean to sound accusatory, but are you actually trying to help yourself? Back when I was exactly like you I just didn't know how to help myself. So I sat around and did nothing.

What are your goals, OP? Your dream job? Dream house? Dream woman?

You have to follow dubs OP.