Because im not an edgy fag

Are you a chef?

Like a strawberry lemonade when I leave

Window

How old are you?

nb4 underage sage

10th grade

Me? 29.

Strangest/creepy thing you have seen working the window?

I don't work at Wendy's.

Does the manager do a penis inspection of employees?

MODS

Then I wasn't talking to was I you fuck wad

Why don't I ever get dubs?

Except you were. Follow the chain back.
Dumbass.

How tight is your mother's asshole after the negros finish with her?

What are these shenanigans?

Is the beef really never frozen?

Just a little tighter than your dad's asshole after they are finished with him.

Show tits

Dumbass was asking me questions instead of OP.

What do the fatfucks order? Do they tend to gravitate towards a certain item?

>Senior Executive Chef at Wendy's Chain of Premium Eateries
>$7.25 per hour
>44

How's your roast beef?

If I'm fucking a chicken and pull the head off accidentally can I get aids? Why is there always corn in my shit? Life I never eat corn so where the fuck does it come from? And why is it so sweet even after it's been through my asshole? What

I'm also 29! Can we be friends?

Actually Yes

Daves triple

Are you a 37 year old chef in a job thread?

I'm a 15 year old window fag

U ever think about jacking off into a burger?

Nowhere I can do it safely

I figured it would be the baconator.

Are your coworkers the absolute dregs of society?

>Ask a teen wendys employee anything

How much for a blowjob?

What is your job title?
How much do you make?
Age?

where do you work and what age-group you're in?

Nah they're all pretty nice and do their job

Window
Minimum wage

Wendys
10th grade

>Chef
>8.75/Hr
>37

Are you trying to put moves on one of your managers?

Are your managers past the age 25? it's pathetic for a person to work at a fast food joint past that age, remember that, and don't show them respect.

I'm not into fat Mexican women, or that chill ass other dude

Wendy's chef here (6'4" with a 9 inch long cock (thick too, at least as thick as a water bottle).

why are you going to be there for the rest of your life

you mean you're not a 37 year old Chef at Wendys who makes $8.75/hr

What's the best way to get free food?

man i would kill a family of 12 for a baconator. extra bacon, mustard, pickles and cheese only. let me get a a large fry and a sweet tea as well as some chicken nuggers with copious amounts of barbecue sauce.and a couple chili seasoning packets. thanks i have a coupon

I second this shit, I don't really like wendy's but fuck! Teach me how to get free food! Or discounted food?

I work at wendicks also. If you guys want free food you just have to call the restaurant and tell them that you ordered a (insert burger here) and it was mad with mustard. You are allergic to mustard and would've had a reaction if you had of taken a bite. Voila, they will take your name down and put it in the books. Show up an hour or so later and pick up free shit

Why are your commercials, food and restaurants so trashy ugly and weird?

Instead of begging for handouts, try getting a job and EARNING money to buy your own food, snowflake. If you can't produce for yourself, die.

why does your menu show a Baconator as having two patties, along with a price, but when you order it, the price is simply for a Baconator with one patty, and you have to pay extra for one with two? why do you false advertise a Baconator as a sandwich with two patties, when that is actually a Double Baconator? every other menu item's picture is accurate and matches the price

also, why do you deny the fact that when the Baconator first came out it had two patties standardly, and try to tell me that it always had just one, as if I am some kind of retard who can't remember that a Baconator used to standardly come with two patties, and that you all have arbitrarily started to upcharge for two patties when the Baconator should actually come with two, at the standard price listed on the menu?

also, why do you continue to tamper with the ingredients, when they were perfect as Dave Thomas first appointed them? Kosher dills are far superior to the bread and butter shit you have now. also, why do you deny that you have changed your pickles when anyone with taste buds can notice the difference? also, why do you keep fucking with the bun, making it sweeter and sweeter? I want a hamburger bun, not a doughnut

yeah bruh

>how shit are you at your job?
how many late shift employees have to clean up after you/ make shit your too autistic to make

you're
>+1 to bump limit

why are your fries so shitty now?

once again, they were perfect when Dave Thomas was in charge. but you have ruined them for an entire generation. Young kids will never understand the perfect flavor combination of fries and a Frosty, because you've ruined the fries

they're disgusting, and yet retards who never tasted the originals will defend them.