I can't get mint skoal where I live anymore because they banned all flavored tobacco...

I can't get mint skoal where I live anymore because they banned all flavored tobacco. I haven't chewed in years mostly because I like to drink and always found it hard to drink and dip. Tonight I got a tin of Skoal Straight. I definitely like it.

Anyone drink while dipping? I need advise on how to drink and chew without making myself sick. I'm clearly not a veteran so help me out.

Canada?

Why not get pouches you idiot.
Guess you could make your own pouches with teabags too

Spit right before drinking ayyyy lmao

>not dipping Grizzly Wintergreen Longcut

gtfo

i usually dip when i drink, i prefer Copenhagen thought. where you from OP?

>grizzly

How many teeth do you have left?

drink a lot then pack a lip for a bit. let the tobaccy really sink in and give you that dope nicotine buzz. then spit it out and rinse your mouth out and start drinking again. just switch off. thats how ya boy do

Ontario? I have a lip and now and drink with it in all the time. I never had a problem with it though, so I ain't got any advice for you, friend

Very nice op

I used to use Skoal Straight, but since I got sick of paying ~25$ a tin I started ordering off Northerner. Now I dip Copehagen Straight for around ~13$ a tin.

Got 6 logs of Copenhagen Extra long cut natural coming in too.

Never tried, but much excite.

And honestly, once you get the hang of natural dips, you'll realize all flavoured dip is for fags.

Daily reminder that dipping is degeneracy. Akin to niggers in Somalia chewing khat. A genuinely disgusting habit.

Smoke instead.

Everyday is my last day.

what i do, is basicly make my tongue a barrier that keeps the dip in my lower lip and the liquid i'm drinking goes over my tongue, tip of my tongue connects to the inside of my lower lip
13 a tin? where you from?

You just get used to it. Flavored and straight will make you slobber more. Cope long for the win bro

yep Canada, eastern. Guess I'll just switch hit between dipping and drinking. The straight has the flavor I like. Mint was good, but I always liked it more when it lost some of it's flavor. 23 bucks is alot for a can but it'll last me a month. Northerner is an option but tonight I couldn't wait. I like red man too. Any other plugs worth trying?

>get stoned
>pack a fat lip
>no cotton mouth because dip stimulates salivary glands
>don't have to spit as much or as often because my mouth is a bit dryer than normal

Sask Canada.

But like I said, I order it online. After conversion prices, and border tax its around ~13$ a tin.

Google Northerner
Buy it when its on sale and you save a bundle.

Ya spit, then shoot the booze to the back of your throat and swallow.

i usually pay 3.50-4.50 a can at 7/11 and i prefer Copenhagen

>$25 a tin

Where the FUCK are you from my dude

Used to go through a tin a day, just keep pressing it down with your tongue until it clumps up into a mouth guard shape, make sure you don't let the sides loosen up, also pucker your lips a bit when you drink to hold your dip still, and kind of pour it in rather than sipping it until you get the hang of it.