Ameridumbs

>ameridumbs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Math_2011.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take THAT, Indonesia!

desu I don't get it, you guys seems to have a solid education system yet most americans on the internet are dumb as bricks

>inb4 they're all gooks and Indians

india?

The answer is that we have a huge English speaking population so our dumbasses are well represented on Anglophone parts of the Internet.

>a solid education system
No they don't. Universities are a completely different animal and they're filled to the brim with foreigners, especially chinks.

wat

>India 1.252 billion
>UK 60 million

And how many of thoses are graduates in humanities/genderstudies or other useless degrees?
Quality>quantity

That's what I was wondering too. How are international students counted here? If a Chinese citizen studies in America and receives a doctorate, it seems according to this chart that this person would be included in the US count

t. Zhang Xiaoping

>amerigraduates

hmm :^)

>not taking foreign-born grads into account
>not showing as a percentage of population
shit graph 2bh

and now per capita please

Now let's see the same ranking but per capita.

>Data not available for Turkey
>Includes Germany

Hmm :^)

Its almost like america has 300 million more people than anyone else in that chart

Australia ahead of the EU and Canada
>Uk dna confirmed education master race

>not correcting for population

ameridumb indeed

>India

NOT LAST PLACE

T. MAd his country hasn't contributed anything to western civilization

Turkey confirmed for smarter than Eastern Europe.

At least we are the second place

CHINKS BTFO SUPERPOWER BY 2020

On English speaking websites, you're gonna come in to contact with all our dumbest citizens because all you need is Internet access + the ability to read English to post any opinions, both of which are in huge abundance in the US.

You see our idiots, but we usually see other country's smartest posters.

REPRESENTING.

"pointing out how retarded I am makes you the loser!"

>wi-fi

kek

>People
>Animals

>smartest posters
eh hardly

>be indian
>shit in the street
>then get doctorate

>be jap
>work hard for hours
>don't
kek

>Person from other country gets a doctoral degree
>Moves to the US
>Repeat over and over

Per capitafags can't recover.

>be american
>get a degree in queen skateboard studies from detroit college
people in glasshouses etc

Anyone that highly educated and/or busy probably isn't going to be wasting their time on a peruvian puppet board desu, which is why retards like me with too much time on their hands shit up the internet :'^)

>Americans aren't dumb, look at the amount of people with a doctoral degree
>Many people with a doctoral degree who live in the US aren't American

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU JUST PLAYED YOURSELF RETARD

Being American literally just means living in America. We have no culture, Dutchman: this is our strength.

Kek

in which case, the per capita argument holds

Per capitafag status
>Recovered

stop posting

besides

>North American Universities

>EU
But why

This is a much better measure of education quality: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Math_2011.png

>counting retarded american """""doctorates""""" like JD and MD which aren't even counted as doctorates in every other country in the world

ah yes

Sure but it doesn't matter lmao. We just brain drain smart people from other countries endlessly to stay ahead of the curb. That's why Europe lost the world centralization of power to the US.

Why shouldn't an M.D. be counted as a doctorate?

>only retards have JDs and MDs

what is he even talking about

I don't think you know what those are m8.

>not research degrees
>no defence of thesis or dissertation performed

america is truly a brainlet country

Its not per capita. You have the largest population of western nations

>a PhD in gender studies from UCLA is more worthy of the title "doctorate" than what literal medical doctors receive

bit gay mate

Academically speaking, yes. An American MD would be treated as a professional degree everywhere else in the world

>not population adjusted
Really makes u think

Half of them are jews, fourth are japos/diverse chincks, eight are mexicans, rest are Indiana.

>Indiana

Our K-12 is shit but our Universities are great, which consequently means a lot of people get absolutely shat on in college

>our Universities are great
Besides Ivy League ones? And when even Yale is having "MUH SAFE SPACE" chimpouts?

Sure, scientists, researchers and inventors from entire the world move to america, as it offers a large salary

Yes any college you will hear about, probably about the top 100 will be very good. Virtually all ranking systems agree with this, American universities always dominate top 50 or top 100 in global rankings. As an example, in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 50 of the top 100 universities are American, and the composition of the top 30 is 22 American colleges, 4 British, 1 Canadian, 1 Swiss, 1 Japanese, and 1 Danish. USNews global rankings has 25 American, 4 British, 1 Canadian.

I know college rankings are shit but I can't really find a different objective measure that would show American Universities are mostly fantastic.

>People>animal>emu>aussiefags