Wwyd thread?

wwyd thread?

Run Forest Run

Fuck off.

wwyd

>97(You)(OP)
>Fuck off.
then leave, i don't come to your trap threads and tell you to fuck off, fag.

More of her?

plant my head in those titties and give them a good jiggle. more?

fuuuuck. i didn't expect the tits right away. i would love to plant my rock hard cock inbetween her tits and watch as she reaches her tongue down to swirl the tip.

this bitch is thick. i'd strip her nude, suck on her tits for a while before turning her around and bending her over the bed and slamming away at that juicy jiggly ass.

MOAR pls

Give it to her

i'd love to fuck her mouth and finish on those titties.

This cutie

Wwyd?

I'm back! Wwyd Sup Forumsros?

Don't hold back. Wwyd to her?

1. i doubt she is 18
2. she is not a cutie
3. there is no sexual content here to work with

kys

she loves how thick she is too
enjoying the though of people wanting her thighs

Wwyd

Wwyd

Gf opinions?

Wwyd to my cousin Ashley?

we're at a party and we're both pretty buzzed. it's extremely packed and we're both crazy horny. she's wearing almost nothing, just a tank top with no bra, and leggings with only a thong. she insists on constantly rubbing her ass on my crotch, or grazing her tits on my as she walks by, constantly giving me little winks and quick 2 second rubs over the pants with her hands. we have to do this, now. i take her hand and take her to the nearest bedroom we can find. we close the door, forgetting to lock it, as she immediately starts straddling me on a strangers bed. she pulls down my pants and sits on my dick, as i feel her plump ass through the leggings hugging my cock. i pull down her leggings and start rubbing her pussy with my left hand, and groping her tits with the right hand. she's starting to moan louder and louder, as we have no real noise constraint, given the loud party just outside the unlocked door. i turn her around and bend her over, putting her face in the bed and her ass in the sky. i pull her leggings off completely, and push her soaking wet thong to the side. i enter her pussy and begin burying my cock deep, thrusting quick and fast as I feel the side of her thong tickle of my dick...

>cont.?

anyone?

i'd smash the fuck outta that pussy. more?

Wwyd she has the fattest ass

bounce her ass on my rock hard dick while she's in those panties before ripping them down to her knees and fucking her pussy doggystyle. more? i'll get detailed.

I'd sell her on the market, she'd make a lovely house nigger

I don't go to trap threads.
I just hate when people post "WWYD" when you can type the whole fucking words out and it take like 5 seconds more at most.
Are you really in THAT much of a rush that you can't type whole words out?

i'd love her to take my dick in her ass reverse cowgirl so I can watch that ass bounce up and down as i watch my dick get buried into her asshole. more?

Got kik? Would love to hear more

do you really have that terrible of a life that you are so triggered by an acronym? end your life, it's probably worthless.

yeah

add me: axfr0g

Moarrrrrr

Deglove her freakish fingers and then suck her nipples until the ambulance arrives

her moans are getting louder and louder, almost screaming at the top of her lungs in pleasure as I fuck her pussy at speeds we've never reached. i'm pounding her G-Spot. her pussy is soaking wet, getting wetter; her tits are swinging fast, getting faster. as we're having the best fuck we've ever had, I pull out. I want this to last a while, and she has no objection to this idea. I take off her soaking wet thong and bundle it into a ball, using it as a gag as I shove it into her mouth. I make her give an audible suck as she sucks up her pussy juice into her throat. i take off her tank top and reveal her tits, as she's gauged to mount me cow girl. she hides my tower, covered in her juices, as she begins to bounce up and down. swirling her hips around in circles, giving good plump bounces so I feel her ass land at the base of my cock in satisfying jolts. her tits are swaying in my face as I reach up and grope them both, squeezing and pinching. i lift my head up as she's bouncing to suck her tits. i'm biting them lightly, swirling my tongue around the base of her nipple, and sucking the entire tit. the thong still acting as a gag in her mouth, I can hear her moaning through the fabric, begging for more cock in her pussy, and tongue on her tits. we are both nearly climax, and we want this to last, so she hops off my dick and sits on my face. i'm exploring her pussy with my tongue while she squeezes my face with her thighs. i feel as her thigh muscles tighten, and her pussy gauges around my tongue. she's climaxing now, and she insists I reach the same result. i stand on my knees on the bed as she bends over and begins to suck my cock, sucking and licking, spitting and giving me the messy pleasure I deserve. i reach over and slap her ass, as she continues to stroke my dick with her mouth. just as i'm nearing cumming, the owner of the room walks in and notices our parade. we don't stop, and he...

Wwyd to her? If it's good I will post more

Anyone want more?

wwyd?

i'd love to take her to kohls in the middle of the night when it's dead and take her to the dressing room and fuck her silly in the dressing room.

lips for sucking

Yea

Wwyd

she's still sucking away and completely unaware of the man entering. he doesn't stop our fun, but insists on joining in. he comes up behind her and mimics the movements of fucking her doggy with his pants on, grabbing her by each hip and pressing against her ass multiple times. she turns around, still holding my cock in my left hand, and notices the stranger. she uses her right hand to slap her ass and spread her pussy with her index finger and her middle finger, inviting him in. she turns around and gets back to work as he is dropping his pants. she gets back to work, slurping away at my dick, making me feel unfelt joy as I notice him enter her. i notice his cock is twice the size of mine and as he enters her slowly she loses focus of my dick and starts moaning instead of sucking, holding instead of sucking. he's not even half way in her before she is face down in the pillows. he forces the second half of his dick in and she lets out an extremely loud moan. i slap her face with my dick and remind her of what's important, swallowing my cum. she gets back to work on my dick, taking every inch as I hear her audibly moan with my dick in her mouth still. he is full on thrusting as he is throwing her back and forth. her pleasure gives her motivation to go further in on my cock, the harder he fucks her, the faster and sloppier she gets on my cock. we are in a seesaw motion now, as he fucks her in motion towards my cock, and I fuck her in motion back towards him. we are doing this motion faster and faster and she sucks faster and faster and moans louder and louder before it happens. we both thrust forward at the same time, squeezing her up like a sandwich, and our cum the mayonnaise. i'm cumming down her throat as he is filling her pussy raw, she's pushed further against the base of his cock and mine is further in her throat. she lets out one last loud moan as she is dripping with cum from both ends.

damn she's hot, i'd love to do blow off her tits and feel her lips around the base of my cock.

Interest?

thick slut

These threads are fucking stupid

Grab her by her hair and force her to her knees, whip out my rock hard cock and force her to suck my cocktail and she stares at me with those beautiful eye
I'd then pin her down and lift her ass up slightly and fucked her harder than she has ever been fucked before coming over her ass

those fucking thighs. i want to lay her on her stomach and explore every crevice with my tongue, licking all through her pussy, licking all up through her ass crack and asshole. i make her squish my head with her thighs and have her sit on my face.

i wanna dig my rock hard cock into those tits as she jerks me off. i'll cum in her tits and leave her to let my cum sit in her tits all day.

Wwyd?

yeah she also has a big ass but she dosent take pics of it sadly

what do?

very fuckable. More?

My sisters. Wwyd?

Wwyd

would use the blonde's pigtails as leverage while I fucked that ass from behind. More of her

i'm hard, you got kik?

Age? Going to need their ig

I can give you more?

I'd eat that ass

There's more pics than replies

push her with my wagger

would love to watch blonde work my cock, reverse cowgirl so I could watch that sweet ass bounce up and down.