TRIPS DECIDES IF DO MASS MURDER-SUICIDE, OP IS EMOTIONLESS HUSK, GONNA SEE IF I CAN RECRUIT SOME OTHERS...

TRIPS DECIDES IF DO MASS MURDER-SUICIDE, OP IS EMOTIONLESS HUSK, GONNA SEE IF I CAN RECRUIT SOME OTHERS, IF NOT THEN I'LL DO MY BEST FOR YOU Sup ForumsROS!
LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET THE NEW HIGHSCORE!
>INB4 EDGY FAG WON'T DO IT

GET ROLLIN

CMON Sup ForumsOYS

and reported to the nearest janitor.

trips here, we don't do it

abandon bread and hug family

rerolling for this

do it faggot, make Sup Forums proud

>EMOTIONLESS HUSK
>SO ANGRY AT THE WORLD WRONGING HIM
>HE'LL MASS SUICIDE

Wut.

How about you stop being a selfish, weak willed faggot and actually live your life you pathetic fucking cunt.

Checkem

TRY AGAIN MORALFAG

do thjis

self-checked

OH FUCK

Fucking winrar

Winrar

I bet op won't do it

GUD ROLL Sup ForumsOY, WHAT'S THE SCORE I GOTTA BEAT?

ill do it again too

anything above the highscore is good man

op post results if you are capable of

Yes

Op is fag

whats your choice?

ALERT ME NIGGER, HOW MANY?????
(FOR ALL BOARDS?)

clearly in favour, unfortunatly

your going to take exactly 23, start wanking and just as someone just close, shoot your dick and yourself

SHOULDN'T BE TOO DIFFICULT, GIVE ME SOME TIME TO IF I CAN GET MOAR PARTICIPANTS FOR US

high score :
>minimum of 3 civilian casualties (not injuries, confirmed fatalities) bonus points for 5+
>attempt at injury/death to first EMT to arrive = auto high score

godspeed retard.

checked

THIS IS EASY, THANK YOU Sup ForumsROTHER, I'LL POST WITH THE SAME FLAG WHEN I GET WHAT I NEED, GOODBYE FOR NOW Sup ForumsRETHEREN.

dem dick better be shot, also yell "suck on these nuts" as you go and write I

Mass murder is nothing if you don't care about dying or getting caught. Don't be a pussy, if you've got your heart set on killing take out one of those deserving fucks surrounded by 20 armed bodyguards. Then I'll be impressed. Any nigger can kill some poor schmucks sitting in a theatre, dancing in a club or walking in a street festival.

truth has been spoken. trips for you

illl roll you some trips

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

reported to FBI, IP already sent over.

Seriously someone needs to. I would feel like a POS if something did happen.

Stop everything you're planning on doing, become devoted to the word of God, absolve your sins and live out a peaceful life as a pacifist. Be sure to pray every night and before every meal for the rest of your mortal life on Earth.

Now witness this then

You better fucking deliver, murders is what keeps Sup Forums semi interesting lately

Sure do it in a preschool

Roll

Nigga

what state, wondering if worth it

OH SHIT

Go chain shut a mosque and burn it down

The question now is...will OP deliver?

Go get

Holy numbers speak the truth

Thread be blessed?

I don't think you'll do it, but if I may make some recommendations.

1. Cultivate and release a large amount of powdered rust, then send an electric current through it.

2. Place a fertilizer bomb in the boiler room/ storage place of flammable objects.

3. Burn a large pile of poison oak/ ivy because the smoke will cause lethal suffocation.

4. Acquire large amounts of odorless flammable fluid. Dash the fluid in desired location so that it build up nicely. Carry a lighter with you so you can an hero if caught during the accumulation period.

5. Do a combination of any of the above, but consider firearms as well.