A 15-year-old Chicago girl was apparently sexually assaulted by five or six men or boys on Facebook Live...

A 15-year-old Chicago girl was apparently sexually assaulted by five or six men or boys on Facebook Live, and none of the roughly 40 people who watched the live video reported the attack to police, authorities said Tuesday.

Why is Chicago so fucked up?

white girl ?

Because niggers.

Chicago is all full of niggers

Because its full of Niggers.

Black, you dumbasses.

Yeah, full of 2 white niggers and 3 black niggers that attend Lane Crest.

Interesting.

Just went to FB

Girl is black, two white boys, three black, all 15 - 18

source for the info?

>Authorities said Tuesday
It was in the school parking lot, dumbass.
At 2:57 PM, Today.

>sexually assaulted
That bitch was gangraped.

Chicago Local News pages - Facebook

Also, Lane Crest student.

how retarded do you have to be to rape someone in the school parking lot? l0l

Because people are fucked up.
Rape is one of the few things that I seriously absolutely fucking hate.
Genuinely believe if you rape you should have your cock and balls cut off as punishment.

>Also, Lane Crest student

not trying to be insensitive, but was the girl good looking?

Behind Mrs. Watson's class (Back parking lot, they don't have a camera.

She was always quiet and minding her own business.

Some guy grabbed her breasts hard and she told on him like 2 weeks ago.

rate her honestly 1-10

>Rape is one of the few things that I seriously absolutely fucking hate.

7/10 nerdy girl.

thanks Sup Forumsro. also checked.

>Why is Chicago so fucked up?

It rhymes with chigger

Oh fuck off you absolute cretin.
>OHHH I'M SO EDGY BECAUSE I LIKE RAPE AND HORRIBLE STUFF DEEMED DEGENERATE BY SOCIETY.
And also, I have a 21.5 BMI, so I'm a very healthy weight.

my FB friends saw the video and was talking bout it, it was a black chick who had a train ran on outside of school, some nigga sprayed sum shit on her pussy, she probably stank, saw it in a screenshot on fb.

Would you like being raped by five dudes in a public back parking lot?

Some classes downstairs heard her crying but thought nothing of it.

He came on her pussy?

wheres the DL nigga?

no like it was a arisol can of some sort idk what bwahahaha

It's been run by liberal democrats for years and years, soft on crime, coddling niggers, strict gun laws so people can't defend themselves, corrupt police force. And people really wonder why the city has gone to shit?

i dont got the vid nigga. calm your tits she probably aint cute

>Oh fuck off you absolute cretin.
>Would you like being raped by five dudes in a public back parking lot?

Calm down Newfriends.
Tumblr is more your speed.

No one is dumb enough to save that shit.

That is fucked up

Paint or air freshener?

What? Kitty Genovese is still alive?

air freshner probably, her pussy was rank most likley

North side Chicago is pretty decent

this sleazy violent garbage is almost always SOUTH SIDE... Obamaland. Obama and Rahm Emmanuel have ruined Chicago

let this be a lesson how well restrictive gun laws work

fucking libtards

I'm not mad.

Answer the question though.

Does it sound fun for you?

>And also, I have a 21.5 BMI, so I'm a very healthy weight.

>major city
>run by democrats
you dont fucking say? what big cities are run by rethuglickins?

chicago spic here me and my nigger friends would spike blonde whores drinks with rohypnol and gang rape them every saturday party since we where 13 lol

>I'm not mad.

ok kid

>Does it sound fun for you?

Raping a teen girl?
Sure.

oldfag detected

No, you getting raped by five dudes

Is that fun?

uptown turnt up tho, rodgers park naint that great too, not all the north side sweet. , and the west side almost as bad or even worse then the south.

>because the south side of chicago hasn't been fucked for over 40 years.

why didn't she just turn off facebook and stop attack SMH dum white girl

are you autistic? the bitch was black, read nigga

She was black,

Trevor Neil was filming. (17/Junior)

>race-baiting this hard

>No, you getting raped by five dudes
>Is that fun?

tumblr------->

yeah sure
no homo

>No, you getting raped by five dudes
>Is that fun?

Moral fag on Sup Forums aka Cancer

>Still can't answer
>keep saying tumblr

According to this thread, it sure sounds like it

>

thats buillshit black girl would have been on twitter

Black girl named Madelyn dude.

have a link to her fb?

I'm not friends with her on Facebook.

Madelyn G?

I think, my little bro is in 9th so he'd know.

The men that assaulted her were white you retarded, lonely, neckbeard loser. If you stop acting like a racist edgelord and go outside and learn to socialize maybe you'll one day have a girlfriend.

Ehh, two were white.

Three were black.

pic from fb
trips and I'll post

Lol, if anyone's knew here it's you. Trying to act all edgy and cool to fit in because you think that's what people on this site act like after hearing about it on reddit or 9gag or wherever. Your new is showing.

Ooga booga! Snitches get stitches. She deserved it fo' sayin' no! Ooga booga!

Black lives matter!! KILL WHITEY!

Bro that's not her.

its funny because people halfheartedly joke about it being because of the black community... but it is absolutely the one and only reason why chicago is a shithole. every single crime is committed by niggers. niggers stalk the streets at night, attacking and mugging people. niggers kill other nigger and come at people with weapons all the time. niggers have completely destroyed this place

These are the fantasies you have because you know you'll never get a white angelic goddess. Sad, really. I love being white.

not her

You do realize spics and niggers go to Lane right?

Some whites even say the video.

No one wanted to be involved.

Trevor is the JV football team captain.

She was a bit lighter than that boon.

ofc niggers destroyed it, they destroy every community that is predominantly populated with their species. They are subhuman trash

Obviously the black boys threatened the white boys with grievous bodily harm, probably death.

Those black professional criminals must have held loaded guns to this poor, white children's heads.

its honestly mindblowing to me how below the rest of humanity they are in every single city. they are the scum of the earth

sorry...wrong thread

Ugh, no.

Trevor has raped another girl before at a party. While being white.

Pretty surprised at the lack of details or names at this point.

Cocky HS sports faggots at parties always think all pussy in the area is free for them 24/7

No one will rat them out.

you obviously know the kid. link his fb or the girl's.

It was a black girl, who gives a fuck. If it was a white girl I'd be concerned, and hey I'm just saying what we're all thinking. Unless you're a black or something, frankly I've never found black girls attractive. A lot of them are trashy, and I feel like it's hard to find ones that aren't.

You can go and find a black girl that is "white on the inside" like she doesn't act black, I've met some like that. They try really hard to be white, but you also have white girls that act black. Always thought that was interesting, not sure if it's a lifestyle thing, or like how you were raised?

Sounds like a non-ghetto black chick, guess I do feel bad for her. Sounds like they knew she wouldn't resist or fight back, especially if she was the shy type with no friends. Those girls usually get singled out/targeted by bullies and what not.

This, most jocks and sport athletes are pretty narcissistic and full of themselves. They basically think any girl should sleep with them automatically, it's disgusting.

democrats

You retard

Yeah and he obviously knows where I live, fuck that.

Quit being such a pussy

When I was 13 years old my girlfriend said she invited her black friend over and he raped her. Raped her to the point where she said it very casually. I was 13 but I wasn't stupid. I left her.

you're on Sup Forums. you're fine dude. shoot us a link. not asking you to link YOUR profile.

Cucked At 13

My usage of Sup Forums is known there.

I went to Sup Forums on a teacher's computer and bookmarked a trap thread on purpose

You're being a pussy, he's most likely friends with lots of people on fb you idiot. You think hes gonna single you out?

I'm like the school IT chan sperglord.

He didn't rape me so I'm fine.

he wont fucking know his profile got linked. think he's accepting friend requests right now? of course not. shoot us a link.

Send his fb

offer him your boipussi because you are clearly a faggot

You're Jake friends

/trillneil.1997

Yep. I knew at the time though that black dudes had bigger dicks. After that my next girlfriend. I went through her MySpace. Found some comment from so gorilla looking nigger. Said something like "yeah it's true what's up" her comment I remember well "is it true all black guys have bigger things :)" I was like fuck that and left her. Then to find out her next boyfriend made her mad so she fucked his black best friend. I hate women.

there are like 3 people in this thread claiming to know him, or of him.

but he wont know anyone linked his profile in the first place. just link it.

By the time that we all start asking the right questions. It will be too late, the niggers will have ruined everything...

doesn't work.

Def not a chicago resident for reasons im not gonna mention. Please explain how giving more people guns solves our gun problems.

Jesus fuck you're dumb.

bump

Really? B saying rape is bad? Surprised you aren't trying to find the video and share it.