Amerifat moving to New Zealand next week. I have a work visa good for a year, and a decent bit of money saved up...

Amerifat moving to New Zealand next week. I have a work visa good for a year, and a decent bit of money saved up. I'm a software developer, but no job lined up.

This is for sure the scariest thing I've ever done. Tips? Stories? Anything?

Help a Sup Forumsro out.

lol new zealand is a peice of floating shit

is this troll or...

why would you say that? I went to visit once and I loved it.

Age of consent is 16...that's a plus

pfft im 30

If you need help, ask. People are nice in New Zealand.

Stay where you are. Are laws are retarded and our political choices are shit.

Haha our political choices are shit because 70% of able participants don't take part in the process.
NZFAG here. If you're in auckland wellington or tauranga you'll find work easy enough. Some people are dicks though watch out. Being a tourist most people will take kindly to you

do you live there?

Yeah. Everyone here is such a fucking sjw it's unbelievable.

I was hoping to find work in wellington, but ill take whatever I can find. I've tried applying overseas and no one will take me. Even for roles I'm totally over qualified for. I hope it will be easier once im there.

worse than the US? Have you seen whats going on over here?

At least you had an option in Trump. We just have shitty parties that are all either pants on head retarded or exactly the same liberal shit.

Yea I don't know why but people here really want to see how you carry yourself etc before offering a job

It's a beautiful place...nice people...good food...beer...very relaxed kinda vibe...there's not a lot not to like...we don't give a shit about religion...we all think trump is an arsehole...come visit

I'll give you the first point. None of the others are remotely true.

I'll be there soon bro. 9 more days and I land in Auckland.

good luck I hope it goes well, I don't know if it's the same in wellington but here in auckland when we were hiring a junior, every applicant was some foreign ching chong or curry muncher with english as a second language. You would have been at the top of my list if you'd applied then.

NZ fag here. Long time lurker, first time poster.

FUCK OFF FROM OUR COUNTRY CUNT. YOU'RE NOT WELCOME.

If you do get here stop off in south auckland to eat some samoan dicks because if you suck samoan dicks you catch type two diabetes and slowly die. And yes, among samoans diabetes is an std.

hurrrrr durrrrrrr, fuck off. Mike Hosking should be king of the universe

I feel like they don't want to hire me as a junior because they know I'll start looking elsewhere after a few months.

And I can't get work as a senior because they want multiple interviews, and meeting in person, etc.

So I'm just showing up.

Ignore the negative fuckwits on here...it's awesome...you'll love it

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

And I've used this site for years, so I know these little teenage faggots when I see the first few words of their post.

You sound like a condescending know it all prick, so i imagine youll fit right in in Australia jr

Yeah I don't think there's anything wrong with that plan, if you're able to show up to interviews you'll go well.

What is pick related?

chilly bin mate

have you had a look on seek.co.nz for the dev jobs requiring languages you're proficient in?

also welcome. i'm not into asian chicks but if you are there are fuckloads in auckland.

I'm looking to do the same working holiday as you and I'm curious how much you saved up knowing that you will be able to work while there?

yea seek is the only one I've been using. Mainly because they advertise they can get you a job from overseas.
But I still get the generic "we're looking for someone currently living in New Zealand for this role" type decline.

Why are IDs even gone?

because you touch yourself!

Wrong they call it an esky. They're going to eat you alive op