I honestly don't believe there is one good muslim I don't believe the bullshit about moderate muslims

I honestly don't believe there is one good muslim I don't believe the bullshit about moderate muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_awarded_to_Al_Jazeera_English
youtube.com/watch?v=tb63PdPweDc
youtube.com/watch?v=gCvMMSTOl4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JrShwgwpFtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My flatmate is a Muslim and he's a top lad.
He has one of the strongest Bristolian accents I've ever heard though, sounds like a bloody Wurzel.

Isn't Al Jazzera like an entire meme

why would you even follow them?

There are only different degrees of inbreeding among Muslims. That's the only important difference.
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

Oh wow cool anecdote. Kill yourself traitor.

I don't follow them an australian politician shared it.

That was a really mean thing to say, it's late but I'm going to give you up to 30 minutes to issue and apology.

IIDF in 3...2...1...

Why are they a meme? Because they report Western hypocrisy you don't like reading about?

Awful.

> it's late but I'm going to give you up to 30 minutes to issue and apology.

You can forget about it.

Okay one hour, but I can't promise I'll reciprocate the gesture.

did allah tell you to post that?

Al-Jazeera is owned by the royal Al-Thani family of Qatar who have financially supported many jihadist organizations over the years and there are even Hamas associates among the higher ranks of the company.

I've heard their Arabic coverage is much different than Al Jazeera English: evidently they disseminate a lot of thinly veiled Wahabbist sentiment.

>one of the most unbiased news organizations in the world
>I don't like it cause Muslims!
(You)

Yes, and? Is there even a single instance in which they have published lies?

Lol dude it's not because they're muslims, it's because they're shills for genocidal Gulf petrostates and their retarded fundamentalist, sectarian ideologies

>sounds like a bloody Wurzel

What does that mean?

Moderate muslims are uncle toms.
t. London Mayor

>I don't like unbiased evidence that the West is hypocritical so I'll come up with bullshit
This is you right now

I believe plenty of them are good people.
I just have yet to meet one from the actual Middle East.
The nice ones I meet are usually from the gulf coast, Pakistan, or Iran.

>al jazeera
>unbiased

As unbiased as Sputnik, Fars, and al-Arabiyya.

>Subtly approved what terrorist does
>uncle toms

During the Arab spring they reported airstrikes of the Libyan government against Tripolis and Benghazi which didn't happen, in order to make people sympathize with Islamist rebels.

I'm a big critic of US foreign policy, but AJ is unironically and unequivocally a propaganda organ for Sunni Arab Gulf State interests

>Al Jazeera has been criticized over unfair coverage of the Syrian civil war. The channel's reporting has been described as largely supportive of the rebels, while demonizing the Syrian government.
The Lebanese newspaper As-Safir cited outtakes of interviews showing that the channel's staff coached Syrian eyewitnesses and fabricated reports of oppression by Syria's government. It refers to leaked internal e-mails suggest that Al Jazeera has become subordinated to the Qatari emir's assertive foreign policy, which supports Syria's rebels and advocates military intervention in the country.[96]
In March 2012, Al Jazeera correspondents Ali Hashim and two others resigned from their jobs because of objections over the reporting on the conflict. They reported that Al Jazeera paid $50,000 for smuggling phones and satellite communication tools to Syria's rebels. Hashim concluded, “The channel was taking a certain stance. It was meddling with each and every detail of reports on the Syrian revolution."[97]
Ahmad Ibrahim, who is in charge of the Al Jazeera's coverage on Syria, is the brother of a leading member of the rebels' "Syrian National Council". Al Jazeera reportedly put pressure on its journalists to use the term "martyr" for slain Syrian rebels, but not pro-government forces.[98]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_awarded_to_Al_Jazeera_English
None of those other propaganda outlets you follow have half as many awards

Still sounds more reliable than most American news outlets.

>Lebanese newspaper As-Saffir
>a literal shia propaganda outlet
Yeah no

Al-Jazeera is owned by the Qatari government, which regularly funds radical Islam. It's about as trustworthy as a newsletter from a Southern American Baptist Church.

Nice appeal to authority, Ahmed.

You can buy anything these days. Saudi Arabia is in charge of the UN Human Rights Committee.

The Lion of Damascus will not be vanquished. Kill yourself, Zio-Wahhabi scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=tb63PdPweDc

Who the fuck care what you believe? If you want to make a villain out of 1.6 billion people go on ahead. You're a dead man anyway

"Show me a good muslim, and I will show you a dead muslim."

>asshurt argumentless plebs
Oh it tastes so good!

To elaborate it's an accent from the rural English South-West

>The Lion of Damascus
Shitty book desu.

Are you retarded or pretending to be retarded? Do you know how fb reactions work? You realize that one person can keep clicking the laughing emoji and make thus? If you actually went to the livestream you would see most reacts are sad and you cherryicked this part which was most probably done by one person, but I don't expect any better from paranoid half-retards such as yourself

And? 35 out of 12k? Wow you sure showed me :')

The quicker you realise you're surrounded by animals, the faster you will evolve.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCvMMSTOl4Q

And now you're using this zionist channel that cherrypicks stuff from shows no one from everyday life watches to tell me about how things are around me... piss off

>cherrypicks
Find *one* instance of what happens in that video from Canadian television. The longer you stay in denial, the longer Arabs will remain a little silly people.

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

youtube.com/watch?v=JrShwgwpFtk

>tfw you can't deport all atheists and muslims

Franco needs to come back tbch lads

>tfw you will never live in Spain c. 1492 and feel national pride again, kicking the saracens and jews out after several centuries of being cucked

I don't believe good white people exist anymore so it's all fair and good.