the ronaldo hat trick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YxR2DQqHuLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Goal
>Goal
>Goal
Really makes you think huh?

Anyone noticed how he didn't even run in the direction of the ball but just made a turn left to trip himself on sliding Savić? :^)

geep ayy in d boll sun :DD

he even turns away from the ball slightly

>Literally defending one the worst and most ridiculous hattricks ever.

I always suspected people from Norway to be autistic as fuck, but this is really over the top.

>Ball is left from the goal
>Follow the ball instead of cutting left in order to shoot the ball right, where the goal is.

Sup Forums logic

can he even score from outside the box without a deflection anymore?

this desu

>deflected, so much so it was basically an own goal by the Atletico player
>although a penalty, there was minor contact and you could tell Tsu went down too easily. He was looking for it. bad sportmanship.
>the third goal was all bale (the better player at this point)

>scores a hattrick against the best defence in europe
>b..buh they were all lucky

KEK

SP BTFO

Try harder.

i wish my favorite team had an asshole that could score as many tap ins as ronaldo
in fact i wish my team could make plays where any player would get a tap in

>mfw i just basically said that tap ins are a completely valid way of scoring goals

>hate when he doesnt score
>hate when he does

kek

This. It seems some players are just so lucky that you'd almost think they are good players. Tsuu has been one of the best players for many years now, but I guess it's just luck.

A bit like Klose. They say he's not a good player either, but has been incredibly lucky in four world cups alone to hold the record. Really makes you wonder.

Best defence in Europe is Tottenham'. Inb4 UK isn't Europe.

>concede 2 from Pajeet&friends
>Best defence in Europe

ITT: Ronaldo haters taking turns in using vaseline in their sore butts

When Ronaldo scored his third, I got a big, big, BIG smile on my face. Not because he scored, I don't really care for him, but because the predictable messhit cumslurpers and obsessive ABCR7s would come out of the woodwork all fuming.

While 90% of football fans were making jokes about this stuff, you are the 10% who are actually that desperately and predictably butt-hurt about it that everybody was laughing at you being butthurt about it in advance.

And here you are.

Are you, dare I say it, butthurt yourself?

Nobody is saying that Ronaldo is a bad player or that's he's not a great goalscorer, the issue is with his fanboys claiming him to be the BPITW and deserving of the ballon d'or when he's clearly not even a top 5 player at the moment.

>he's not a great goalscorer

This is probably worst post i have seen on Sup Forums...ever

>all these haters

>all these poses
He know about reaction folders, CR7 comfirmed /oneofus/

Btw, Modric and Isco were fucking massive. They won this game all by themselves. I haven't seen atleti's midfield being dominated this hard in ages

Gabis age is catching up with him fast

t. Tsunaldo fanboy

t. messhit cumslurper

Best in the world with a crucial hattrick in this La Liga season. What a performance from the GOAT, in the last derby at the Calderon. Defending, attacking, helping the team in the midfield ... A true leader! And now he is the top scorer in the history of the Madrid derby with 18 goals, its just incredible. In my opinion, The Greatest Player Ever. The 4th Ballon Dor is coming ... but we already know that for a long time. What a year!

>had their best defender and leader not playing
Just fuck off

add to that the fact that he carried his team to champions league glory and willed portugal as champions of europe, a sublime year for the world's greatest athlete

Shitposting aside, the guy hasn't taken an L all year.

He might not be the best player technically but dude has had a flawless calender year.

>Ronaldo never scores in big games
>Hattrick in Madrid derby
>b-b-but they were shitty goals

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>and he also did NOT celebrate with bale!
Dunno wether he did or not yesterday, but Sup Forums says that one often

I thrive on the salt this guy produces. Can't wait till he adds one more to his collection of Golden Balls.

He's angling his path to turn towards goal. And he's off balance from the contact either way.

Hahaha this though. Pathetic.

>Messhit dick riders this salty

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>ywn be a sexy goal scoring machine
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>2016
>being ABTsuu

>ywnb arrogant slightly above average sportsman millionaire with hyper boosted ego, and super-pumped PR-machine behind him, who pay to average looking chicks to keep him in his closet
guys i'm so jealous ohhhh...

Maybe because they are? Screamers and individual plays (like Messi's CDR final goal) are nice and arguably the best type of goals and all but this is a team game and isn't the point of the game to get as close as possible to goal to guarantee a good shot at goal? And in that regard wouldn't a tap in be the absolute hardest thing to do besides walking the ball in?

I can taste the salt from here

Well at least ronaldo do
youtu.be/YxR2DQqHuLE
I was rather talking about how this indicate to us the profound spiritual decline through which our society is currently passing. I don't really care for Ronaldo specifically, but whatever.