Hasn't been shown in public since his accident on the Maze Runner set

>Hasn't been shown in public since his accident on the Maze Runner set

Is he in a coma or is his face so disfigured?

VS

I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille.

that guy tried so hard and I fell for it

I heard he got vanilla sky'ed or something?
Ye it's like that movie Vanilla Sky where the guy gets vanilla sky'ed but this dude got vanilla sky'ed in real life. This ain't no movie about a dude getting vanilla sky'ed- this is real life vanilla sky.

I have never seen vanilla sky, what are you referring to exactly?

HE GOT VANILLA SKY'D

bro got vanilla sky'd.

sad shit. wouldn't wish a vanilla sky on my worst enemy

kek

Wasn't there some news that he was ready to start working or something?

it's Mark Hamill in episode 5, but way worse

2 words:VANILLA SKY

He got Vanilla Sky'd super hard, Vanilla Sky style.

Someone saw him at a gas station on twiter

>Record scratch

>freeze frame.

Yep, that's me, you're probably wondering how I got in this situation.

Old.

He's dead. His family has been in talks with the highest up media Jews with the direct connections to the devil making a deal to bring him back.

It means this actor is in a coma and we're all part of his hallucination. As soon as he wakes up and decides to return to reality we'll disappear.

I've never seen star wars either... but I know what your talking about. The car accident.

You've never seen starwars? Dude wat. How? Sure they aren't the most amazing pieces of cinema ever crafted, but super entertaining and fun. Watch new hope, empire strikes back, and return of the Jedi and then decide if you want to watch the prequels. Don't watch 7

They are still arguing whether he has brain damage or was just as retarded before the accident

what's up with this meme? he's not severely disfigured or any shit like that. He was injured and is taking time off and will continue filming the next shitty maze runner sequel next year.

did you get vanilla sky'd too?

I want to see him play Spider-Man one day.

people there literally said that it looked like he died

Severe PTSD from near-death experience. He's probably living in the basement of his mansion pissing in bottles now. Hasn't left in months.

>watch the prequels
>Don't watch 7
7 is a better star war experience than all the sequels combined you Lucas cocksucker.

didn't they show footage of him in Teen Wolf recently

Ive never seen them either, ive never liked anything about them to make me see them, whats so weird?

all that footage was filmed before the accident