I'm drunk so I pissed in a cup and drank it how d you feel about that

I'm drunk so I pissed in a cup and drank it how d you feel about that

Other urls found in this thread:

sexxam.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did OP ever post more from that series? dumb faggot said there were "clues" and finally realized we can't see EXIF data here anymore

drink more, nigger, you're not there yet

how'd it taste?

If that chick pissed in a cup, I'd drink it. Then again, I prefer straight from the source.

It tasted salty and l8ke piss just drank more to see

>nigger piss

Did you enjoy it?

moar like this sexxam.com

Better than the male piss you prefer, you disgusting mentally ill homosexual.

who is the white girl?

I drank so much a few weeks back that I didn't remember doing exactly that.

I just woke up fucking parched at about noon and stumbled over to my desk relieved to see there was a glass of what I presumed to be the last of the wine I had drunk the night before after I killed the beer. Tasted a little odd but I didn't give a fuck I was thirsty

It only occurred to me after I woke up again and smelled the glass what I had done. Didn't phase me nearly as much as I thought it would though.

I mean shit happens

I would only ever drink piss from a beautiful woman of European descent you fucking nigger lover.

You're drunk and you drank piss?

So PBR?

Look dude, it is okay to be a "homosexual". No need to be so insecure about it. I know a lot of people make a big deal out of it and all. But you don't have to pretend. You like to drink male piss. It's okay dude, I won't judge you. Just stop trying to be what you aren't, a normal person, that prefers women.

I'm bi not homogeneous I'm dying to suck a dick, pussy is overrated

>I'm bi
So you're dumb then and still in the closet?

I've done that by accident once.
Pissed in an empty can drunk, put it next to my bed.
Woke up a few hours later... drank from can thinking it was beer I'd left... was piss.

Why the fuck would you drink piss KNOWING it's piss?

Once a chick pissed in a pint glass on webcam to me and then drank some of it... that kinda killed the mood since we were masturbating to each other.

i did the same thing once. fucking computer.

Facebook
/profile.php?id=100010875757583

That's Jaide Hansbrough

>Look dude, it is okay to be a "homosexual". No need to be so insecure about it. I know a lot of people make a big deal out of it and all. But you don't have to pretend.