Med fags of Sup Forums, I need help. This ingrown hair is getting worse, what do I do?

Med fags of Sup Forums, I need help. This ingrown hair is getting worse, what do I do?

Rub poop in it.

Bro you have cancer
Rip

that's MRSA, go to the ER

suck the poison out

Instead of asking degenerates, just go to a doctor.
No way in the world you'd be able to home remedy that shit.

Jesus Christ, it looks like a cat's asshole.

did you already pop it? That doesnt really look like a ingrown hair :/

Where the fuck even is that on your body? Kind of looks like pubic hair but nigs have that all over their bodies lel.

Get a knife and scoop it out

looks like you cut the tip off of your nipple

Rub poop on it.

Did you chop a good chunk of it right out of the middle or what happened to it?
Nuke that shit with anti bacterial spray or alcohol.
Are you sure the hair is removed?
If not, take that thing to the doctor.

Doctor here
you are a nigger, and have aids - immune system is weak so even nigger pubic hair looks more disgusting than usual, cut off the bbc to get rid of that infected tissue

Yeah, that's not an ingrown hair, that's an abscess that opened. Keep that shit clean and covered. If it doesn't heal, if it begins to hurt, if you see it turn red and angry, go to the doctor.

This. Not that you'll listen.

Yeah, I ripped the scab off the top.

How serious is MRSA?

Put a piece of tape over the hole. This will force the botfly larva to the surface for air. Peel off the tape and pull the larva out with tweezers. Livestream it.

This man is not a doctor OP, lucky for your I AM A DOCTOR
Treatmeant:
KYS NIGGER!

And the hair's gone?
That the most important part.
Actually, are you even sure it was an ingrown hair? This does not look like any ingrown hair I've ever had.

It looks like OP is a nigger

Kek

Straight up

Pop it

From the thumb' I thought this was an elephant's eye.

I think it is, it first appeared around two years ago, it would come and go, fast forward to the last few weeks, in been in fucking crazy mode, going to see the doctors, but wanted to ask these fags first to see what I'm in for.

1) take a shower, with soap
2) go to the doctor.

I have a million times, almost everyday, pus and blood comes out. The next day, it heals itself and gains more power.

which body part is it?

medfag here ,that's a pilonidal cyst

Pubes, just above my dick.

Well if it's an ingrown hair, it's not really serious.
But yeah, go to a doctor.
When treating something minor like this with a kitchen knife and some elbow grease, chances are you'll do a lot more harm than the ingrown hair itself.

squeeze the shit out that fucker

So surgery is the only answer? Or will anti-biotics do the trick

Same thing happened to my girl. Put A&D ointment on it. It'll be fine in a few days

it's an std you fucking idiot

is this your head and you are balding? wft man. I can't parse this image.

That isn't an ingrown hair either. looks like a fucking botfly.

Life threatening.

Video of squeezing it.

surgery is the only answer

How do you know this

shank it out. post pics.

Well, you kind of die.

Its my pubes, just above my dick man

Alright, cheers.

>be nigger
>have hole in head
>use Sup Forums for medical advice

The school districts did fail you.

this serious

really fucking serious my dude. I've done brazilian jiujitsu close to 4 years now, and i've had my fair share of similar infections It's spread easily through contact/sweat etc. Take yourself to the doctor asap my Sup Forumsro. They'll put you on some antibiotics and you should be fine.

Go to an ER dude. Your dick literally depends on it.

I had one and it grew into a cyst. That shit hurt like hell. I went to the doctor and she gave me something that would take care of it and some painkillers. She told me to go back again after I felt better so she can take care of it or else it would come back. I never did go back and it would come back at times but with much much less pain than before and eventually stopped.
Only downside to all this is running the risk of being addicted to painkillers which I didn't even try to find again afterwards and now I don't care about them. I did however enjoyed the hell out of it when I took them.

have you been having sex with possible carriers of std's?

if it's in your pubic region i would not be surprised if it was an std.

>MDs reading Sup Forums
>has always blown mind

Based on your skin tone you should ignore these ppl saying go doctor and just go to prison instead

Don't listen to him. Some Bengay or Icy-Hot will take care of it by morning.

POP IT NOW

>Brazilian jujitsu
>I've had my fair share of infections

wow no way dude

You are one hairy bitch

>I am human, I consider nothing human alien to me. - Publius Terentius Afer
I might have to look at dicks for a living but I live for underage pussy on Sup Forums.

Correction

>be nigger
>have ingrown hairon pubes for two years
>it goes into JUST mode overnight
>going to the doctors anyway
>asking the chan because there are actually some decent humans on here that know what they are talking about.

I'm thinkin Arby's.

so painful

Kill urself my man.

I know this is gonna sound crazy, but you need acetone. Nail polish remover will do fine so long as it's not diluted. You'll be fine the shit's like 99 cents.

you mean turpentine

just take a fucking needle and take it out.. you should alway be able to see at least part of it or just dark spot. I depilate so i have it very often..needle always work

Best post

Post it with a twin bed shown for size.

You ever get to examine underage pussy as a doc?

kek

it's funny how everyone here suddenly calls even the weirdest shit ingrown hair.

i do have ingrown hair pretty often because, well, i'm a fucking hairy bear. never ever has any of my ingrown hair, even if i can't leave it alone, looked like your shit there.

hell, your thing looks more like there's some sort of larva growing in it.

>antibiotics

Holy fuck...it does. OP has been bullshitting us.

It's a cyst.

Anti-biotics don't heal boils like this . So it will have to be cleaned somehow in order for it to heal. Worst case scenario would be minor out-patient surgery. You'll make it, Brah.

plant a seed in it

checked. OP has cancer. RIP in peace.