Why did they cut your dick Sup Forums ?

Religion,medical reasons or tradition in your country ?
Do you hate/love your parents for cutting your dick ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sw8nc48agJk
stumpycok.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems like the people most obsessed with circumcision are guys who aren't cut. Seriously, it's not that big a deal. I'm cut and sex and fapping feel great.

Unfortunately you will, and probably already have, lost a lot of feeling on the glans. This will continue to get worse and have been proven and published in the American Journal of Medicine causing quite an uproar.

Sup Forums has a rather young crowd of users, but older circumsized men have definitely "felt the scars" of their penis.

because cut > uncut

I asked, they basically just did it because it's "normal". When I told them that I wish they hadn't done it, their response was basically just "oh well". It's hard to forgive them for doing this to my body

Im adopted and cut I cant be mad if I dont know them

My grandfather was uncut until he got a really bad infection and had to get circumsized at the age of 65. Talk about pain. He couldn't piss right for weeks. I'm glad I have it out of the way.

>My parents had nothing to do with it
>was born 3 months premature
>Sent to a helicopter and flown to a different hospital 1 hr away
>Mother was drugged up on meds
>Father was out of the country at the time and made his way back asap to look after me and my mother back and forth between the two hospitals.
>I'm guessing after I was incubated for a month I got circumcised during the process with my parents having little say/awareness or knowledge. (Born in USA)
>Father is uncut if that matters.

My feelings are indifferent.
Would've preferred not to be cut but oh well it is what it is. Not really affected by it.

Funny/Probably messed up tidbit, my mother didn't realize I was cut - 23 years later. After going through questions with my doctor.
That or she probably forgot that I was.

What age would you say the feeling is lost? I'm 30 and haven't noticed a difference from my teenage years

unfortunately most humans are just sheep without the woolly coat. At least you can break the cycle in your family if you start your own family.

>It's hard to forgive them for doing this to my body
settle down, you angsty faggot

How many shekels do you make from each circumcision?

I agree. What a fuckin violation! That's the worst thing. Excuse me no you may not cut off part of my penis!! ... without anesthetic. Fucking assholes. Fuck off! I seriously think that circumcision is the strangest part of our culture. Why the fuck is it allowed? there is no fucking excuse. You don't get to me if it's a big deal or not, fuck you. You mutilated my genitals you fucking assholes . No big deal you say? OK, I guess if I came up to you with a knife and said I'm going to cut your dick, you'd be ok with it. Fuck off.

hey dry penis

about tree fiddy, but that's not the point

shouldn't be so butthurt about something at a) you have no control over, and b) I'm sure your parents didn't do because they were trying to sabotage your penile sensation.

to the people who say they don't care, you don't know what you're missing. You can't know. You really think that if you weren't circumcized, you would elect to do it now? lol! fuck no. It's good you cope, but you got robbed, and this is bullshit. Circumcised dicks get fucking infections too! It's completely fucking pointless. Use some god damn soap or clotrimazole if you get an infection, or pull the damn skin back temporarily if you have to, God dammit! Surgery is a last resort, but they do it without consent on fucking babies.

yeah, ok. I guess you'd be ok with it if someone cut your legs off when you were a baby because they just decided it for you. Don't make excuses for this shit.

I'm about 99.99% sure I'll never start a family.
my penis was deliberately and irreversibly mutilated when I was born for no good reason, how silly of me to be upset about that

As a circumcised man, I must say that I never thought about it much until coming on Sup Forums. It's such a strange and pointless tradition, and I don't know why people even consider circumcising their babies unless they're jews.

Yeah, you're right. That's totally the same thing.

My point is that your parents most assuredly didn't do it with malicious intent.

Nothing like being related to a good moil!!!
La Chaim!!!!

Why are you so obsessed with other guy's dicks user?

I'm a kike

I'm cut and I'm glad my dick doesn't look like a soggy sweet potato

We're all kikes now...

youtube.com/watch?v=sw8nc48agJk

I decend from a very angery line of non practicing ethnic jews

poor fag

for the record i wish i had it, fuck what girls think i want more nerve sensitivity for the FAP. But its also 8 inches long so i cant complain too much

Dunno, cultural reason I guess?

Why would I hate them for that? Fapping and sex feel great, so it seems to be doing it's job? Why would anyone hate their parents for something like this it doesn't make sense

I know three separate (hot) chicks that have said when they saw an uncut dick they were freaked out and didn't hook up with the guy. Cut master race.

Disgusting anteater dick

> heres the thread faggots worry about another guys penis

I just don't get all this whining about being cut. Does your dick work? Great! Go have fun with it.

I got circumcised when I was 23 which was more than 10 years ago now. Sex was great before and it's great now. Yes it's different and masturbation has changed but at the end of the day it all still works and I have fun with it.

And before you bother, I know someone's going to come back with "oh, but it will get worse, just you watch, you'll keep loosing sensitivity!" Fuck off. People have been saying that forever and it hasn't happened yet and it's not going to. Lots of uncut guys get problems as they age just like the cut ones. If sex sucks it's no one's fault but your own.

exactly, my cut dick looks and FEELS awesome

My parents had me cut when I was a baby

Twice.

Apparently, my foreskin regenerated. Unknown to them, it regenerated a second time (though it looks different from normal foreskin).

Have you considered what your superhero name will be to match your power?

i feel like its hard for this to be anyones real opinion

like do you really think the natural way a penis is, is disgusting?

every human who is without a genetic defect has had a foreskin at birth, we are meant to have one.

like, do people really believe this how can people be this stupid?

Because I not circumcised and for me circumcision is like a unnecessary religious practice "because god told me to cut my dick for some reason".
I can see veins in my foreskin , why cut that ?

tradition i guess. idk wat my parents thought, maybe they didnt have a choice
amerifag here. idk many people uncut

>insensitivity
>dry glans
>feels awesome

Penis man?

you're right, cut does have greater numbers because of the high amount of muslims and jews who are cut. very smart boy.

I can't even keep the skin rolled down because the head is sensitive to the touch, making even contact with underwear very uncomfortable. That would not be the case if I was circumcised because, surprise, sensitivity is reduced.

I had my foreskin removed because it kept ripping and healing tighter. As is I've got a wicked looking scar where they removed scar tissue following a deglovement.

this

At birth, because someone a long time ago figured Jewish penis surgery on children was an acceptable alternative to wanking. Jokes on you, Kellogg, I jack it more often than I eat your stupid corn flakes.

Is this a sarcastic post i really cant tell

>>Yeah, you're right. That's totally the same thing.

Yes it is the same idea. Both are cutting off an integral part of yourself as a baby without any consent. Or whatever, not take an entire leg. What if they just took out half your taste buds, without any certainty you would need that done? Or they broke your legs so it would look a certain unnatural way. But whatever, you healed up. It's just now your legs look fucked forever, and they don't function the same. But they function well enough... right? whatever, who are you to complain, you can still walk, sort of. Yeah, you would not be happy.

>>My point is that your parents most assuredly didn't do it with malicious intent.

My point is don't make excuses. Don't minimize it. There's no excuse for this. They did it oblivious intent. So I'm saying wake the fuck up!! Stop cutting baby penises, yes it is a big deal, stop fucking doing it!

my contribution stumpycok.tumblr.com/

First of all, I'm skeptical. I was never that sensitive before getting cut and if you really are you might have some sort of hypersensitivity disorder. Plus, if you can't handle soft fabric, how are you going to handle a vagina?

Second, so what? How does that relate to anything I said?

>I can't even
lol. no it isn't a concern at all. I can run sand paper over my circumcized head. fuckin bullshit penis.

>if you cant handle soft fabric
>how are you going to handle a vagina

toplol tbh what do you even say to something like this

like are you actually retarded?

>yfw posting

>So I'm saying wake the fuck up
I totally agree. It's a pointless custom. But I can't be pissed at my parents for getting it done to me. They didn't do it with malicious intent. Maybe they were led to think it was the best thing to do for my health. Maybe it's so jew conspiracy. I don't know. But I agree - we should spend time and energy to reinforce the notion that circumcision isn't needed.

I think the circumcision must have damaged your brain if you can't figure that one out

The Fifth Skin

What will getting angry at your parents solve though? It won't solve anything. It's done, it's over, it happened. Living your life unhappy cause your dick is different is an easy way to die miserable. The odds of them doing that for a mean reason is hilariously low. I of course don't mean (You) in particular, English just sucks.

Regardless, there's no point in ANYONE getting upset about being cut when they were a baby since they didn't have a choice and its done and over with.

Finally, why the fuck does this board care so much about everyone else's dick holy shit

I Think uncut has a better sensation when masturbating pic is me stumpycok.tumblr.com/

The point is it's an issue we need to care about outside of this Venezuelan grass painting forum. Look, it's fine if you are circumcised. Plenty of people are happy with it.

But it absolutely is not right to force it upon infants who have no say in the matter, end of story. Let them get cut later if they want to.

Not valid arguments. Try harder.

No one here is disagreeing with you.

You spamming this on an image board no one cares about is certainly going to help your cause.

The truth is it'll keep happening. Maybe less and less over time, but there's no reason to get flaming pissed off.

I spammed nothing, I'm sorry, I should have specified I wasn't the guy you replied to.

You should get angry, though. Not at parents but at the accepting of circumcision as a cultural norm. If people accept it, it will never change.

>try harder

>yfw ur a virgin

>Not at parents but at the accepting of circumcision as a cultural norm. If people accept it, it will never change.
Yes. This is important. Don't be all pissed at your parents like a little bitch. The problem is bigger than that, and it's not their fault.

Lol, okay, fine, I give up. You win. Stay butt hurt for all the good it'll do you. Keep hating the one and only cock you'll ever have. Keep worshiping your precious, sensitive skin in the dim light of your computer monitor. Whatever it is that floats your boat. The final truth is that lots of guys are cut and have great sex lives and most of them are too busy with that to bother coming in here and explaining it to you. If you're this obsessed with the little details of your cock you're better off not bothering girls with your neuroticism anyway.

I have no idea why but i'm bitter about it and always will be

I'm a kike. That's why,

I'm sure Rabbi Shlomo Shekelstein has a nice meal.

Got cut at 18 cause of phismosis. No regrets.

>Dont know, cleanliness, father was cut too?

Do you hate/love your parents for cutting your dick ?
>Love them for it. Chicks fucken love cut cocks, they dont look stupid and disgusting, its a clean look.
Source: 30+ girls i've fucked.

god, you people are fucking brainwashed

It wasn't for religious reasons, I have to assume my parents just trusted some kike doctor that it was the healthiest thing for me.

Yeah right, the girls are the ultimate litmus test on this Sup Forumsro.

Fuck off and go whine about how you're cut and not getting any.

>why
I would assume the doctor said something to them about a decreased chance of certain infections. Not to mention the fact that my father was cut and so was his father, most likely.

>do you hate/love them for it
I couldn't give a shit. Maybe I'm a little bit grateful after hearing so many girls say uncut dicks are inferior in every way

I'm not cut. I could be if I wanted to, though. That's the great thing about having a choice in the matter.

Except it gets deformed when you're older due to crappy healing already-grown tissue.

...no, it doesn't
Risks are pretty much the same as infant circumcision, which does in fact produce plenty deformity of its own

To bad people wont be able to see your mutilate dick with all those clothes you have to wear everyday.

I don't really give a fuck, cutting Dick in my country would mean I'm Jewish and there's plenty of anti semites here. It prevents a lot of diseases though like for example phimosis which was a problem I had to deal with.

except the women who you sleep with, that's where it matters