TFW your supporters are either red-pill neckbeard under-tit-sweating retards or just classic racist rednecks

>TFW your supporters are either red-pill neckbeard under-tit-sweating retards or just classic racist rednecks

You forgot "Russian money launderers" and "braindead white supremacists".

I'm a doctor.

I thought classic rednecks covered the 2nd part but definitely need an addendum for Russians

ITT: Libtard thread

Stay mad, cucks.

>tfw no anarchy

kek i'm surprised you have internet in your fallout shelter protecting you from lizard people

>tfw he won

get over it cucks

September 17th.

u mad? XD

hurr durr no way news to me. that doesn't un-retard his following and the majority of Americans

>doesn't un-retard his following and the majority of Americans
do you know how a democracy works? Majority rules

yeah. a majority of retards

become an hero neckbeard

this is why the left always loses. cant insult the majority to get more votes

The majority voted against him, dipshit.

>obama
>HE A MOOSLIM CANT TRUST EM H8S MURICA
>trump
>LEL GET OVER IT SNOWLFAKES KEK UR A CUCK I LEARNED THAT WORD ON THE 4CHANS

good thing i'm not campaigning then fuckwit. I'm just stating a blatantly observable fact that this guy was meme'd into a presidency by a bunch of insecure idiots from ALL walks of life. Small-dickians who try to mask their insecurities with either big guns, big trucks, a loud voice, homophobia, racism, and other stupid bullshit

good god, i hope you are sterile.

Im the dipshit because I was quoting someone else? lol kys cuck

why are you even here?

Yes. Yes you are.

gg

again, kys cuck

ShareBlue Shills

65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%)

that isn't "The Majority".

We all know Hillary won the popular vote by roughly 2.8 million votes. Seems quite large right?

However, in California she won by 4.3 million votes. So if you remove that one state, Trump won the popular vote for the rest of the country.

California's outlying population is the reason it seems like Trump unjustly won, but let me remind you why the electoral college exists.

If the college didn't exist, California would almost indefinitely be the only state that mattered as far as an election is concerned.

Not only that, if you break it down county by county, Hillary mostly won the large cities of the rest of the states and that's it.

The popular vote argument of the left is uneducated nonsense that really starts to get annoying after a while.

Aww the widdle liberal faggots are upset that we elected a guy who actually cares about America and isn't bought and paid for.
You fuckers are so pathetic.

well then let's take out it's counter-weight Texas then retard.

>4,685,047 votes for Trump
>Rednex confirmed

here's your crying towel.

>investigated by the FBI for russian ties
>not bought and paid for
:thinking;

nice bait faggot. if you think he cares about you you should an hero and do the gene pool a favor

Whitetrash reporting in

Wow you're one of those faggots who actually buy into the Russian BS?
I suppose the Russians also made me register to vote so I could vote for him as well?
God damn liberals are retarded.

no. Clinton's popular vote win came solely from California. stop trying to move the goalposts.

Nah I'm staying alive so I can vote for him again in 2020.
And after that I'll be voting for Ivanka Trump in 2024.
The Trump Dynasty has just begun.

TFW when those who oppose Trump are just butt hurt SJW cucks wondering what happened to their safe spaces

you started moving the goalposts faggot gg nice try. Popular vote argument was just as relevant when Gore lost in 2000 but you probably were just a fucking cumwad at that point

>investigated by the FBI
>bs
>Clinton investigated
>SERIOUS BUSINESS
:thonking:

i didn't move the goalposts, i explained why she won the popular vote.

The FBI is a joke and they proved that when they said Hillary didn't break the law.

Trump only won electoral because of Texas by the same logic. But if you're too much of a brainlet...
>306-38=268
>232+38=270. gg faggot

Trump won.

that's all that matters.

all this grasping at straws of "if she would have this, then that and then she would have won" doesn't matter anymore.

and no amount of whining, kicking & screaming and being insulting will change that.

it simply shows the rest of the world your true colors.

lol started something you couldn't finish. kys with your generic dismissals.

Your right, just like when you guys whined for eight literal years without stopping because Fox News told you Obama screwed up your country

Without bothering to check if it was true

Samefag here, u know what? No, I won't whine, because I won't be like you. When someone with huge vested financial interest tells me the government is screwing me, I'm not gonna whisper about it to my friends for years and endlessly repeat the #platitudes like a coward, I'm gonna take five seconds and Google that shit for myself. And when idiot WordPress blogs that all have the exact same article text are the only sites it shows up on, that's my signal to ignore those first assholes for the next ten years.

I gave Trump a chance, and whoa, look at that! He's written a continuous litany of hilariously incompetent mistakes and he hasn't been in office three fucking months yet. But I'm not going to be like you. I'm not going to whine about it incessantly like a petulant four year old, even though his idiot mistakes affect my life 100x harder than Obama's ever did yours, because I'm a goddamned grown-up, and our new trash president has given us a lot of grown-up work to do cleaning up after him.

>the fbi is a joke
>except when they're investigating democrats
:thankung:

Awww, someone needs their therapy puppy