twitter.com/markhughesfilms/status/759882910572830720
youtube.com/watch?v=z9MjMPoWERY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K-KINO!

C-CAPE K-K-K-KINO!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>be American
>can't talk about movie you watched

Why don't they realize that all Review Embargoes do is preemptively bias viewers to your Film?

>inb4 Mad Max

Every time DC did it, it resulted in disaster.

lel

>relying on random faggot's opinions before deciding whether or not to see a flik
You guys don't actually do that, do you?

AHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO I GUESS THEY GOTTA RECAST EVERYBODY AGAIN

source?

Better start the damage control friend, it's about to be a hard week for DC fans.

>Every time DC did it, it resulted in disaster.
Not with Nolan.

>s-s-source?

kek

DCs going for the record of most failed movies in a row.

HURRAY, GOTTA ADD MORE SNAPCHAT FILTERS BEFORE PEOPLE SEE THE BAD REVIEWS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DC threads are great for increasing my evansposting folder.

Literally who

Calling this bullshit until another source confirm

PANIC
A
N
I
C

No I rely on loads on loads of random faggots opinions, not just 1. If one person says it shit, that's not enough to go on. But if a vast majority says it's shit. The probability of me falling into that vast majority is pretty high.

>SO DID I
>DID
DC ON SUICIDE SQUAD WATCH

>It's a Sup Forums being wrong again situation

twitter.com/markhughesfilms/status/759879823611179012

There's no way it could possibly be worse than BvS

...Right?

Moms gonna freaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

dcuck pls just stop

>im blocked
>have no clue who the fuck this is

>time to dust off my evans folder

BRAVA DC BRAVA

>I'm nervous I want this film to be good ok?
>So did I
JUST

>capeshit v shitshit
Wow, what a choice.

It's over. I'm never watching another comic book movie again. I hope the genre dies now. I will never be allowed to enjoy anything.

You had EVERYTHING

You had a GREAT Director
You had an AMAZING cast
You had the PERFECT crew for the source material

And you FUCKED it up

I'm done.

ALL I DO IS WIN

Don't worry, Doctor Strange will be coming out later this year, and it'll show 'em how it's done

The movie will be shit again just like the other non-Nolan DC films. How do I know? Did the trailer really have to mention the word bad guys more then once? That's lazy, just like this movie probably will be. They could had it like:
"We're the villains, it's what we do."

>I even loved #SupermanReturns

Why didn't he just say he liked the movie like a normal person? What's with all the # garbage?

I don't give a fuck about capeshit, I was just asking if that's what you fags do.

>not forming your own opinions of movies
wew. Just download the shit before giving them your money.

ARE YOU REALLY EXPECTING THIS HOLLYWOOD PROPAGANDA TO BE GOOD?!

ALL IT'S GOING TO DO IS PUSH MORE VIOLENCE, MORE GUNS, MORE MAKING BAD PEOPLE LOOK APPEALING AND MORE SEXUAL DEGENERACY!

WHY DO YOU THINK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE EAT THIS SHIT UP?! BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL A BUNCH OF BRAINWASHED IDIOTS!

This user has the right idea. Though the new star wars can go suck a dick despite what everyone says

>You had the PERFECT crew for the source material
I disagree but only with a few characters.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When you hashtag it creates a link to other hashtags.

It's a way to brand.

you're an absolute moron

many people, like myself, will seek out critics who we can trust. we find a group of them, people who write insightfully and engagingly about film, who generally recommend movies that we end up loving. this establishes trust and allows us to generally pick out movies these people recommend. we are able to use these reviews along with our own interests in certain directors, cinematographers, screenwriters, etc, as a means of selecting movies that will likely appeal to us. To just randomly go into any movie regardless of any external factors is retarded and is likely responsible for the shit taste that I'm sure you have.

No FUCK Doctor Strange, I've seen 989 fantastic Marvel movies and loved them all. I just wanted a decent movie with characters I prefer. I'm not watching any more capes if this is ripped apart by critics. I can't handle the heart break. Watching Strange will just make me want a Justice League Dark movie.

They made another terrible movie, the absolute mad men!

>Mfw it does 80%
How will marvelcucks react?
Will they legit kill themselves?

>Sup Forums is laughing at it
so it's a confirmed 100% RT score now. gg t/v/

Maybe this guy is just trying to get some attention toward his reviews. Considering youre posting his tweets here, it's working.

if your immediate reaction to this post was "DC KEKS MAKING EXCUSES", then you're undeniably a man child.

Aren't they making a JLD animated movie? Maybe that will be good, DC generally has really good animations.

Only capekino are Iron Man and Spiderman 3

I guess I trust Forbes more than some random newpaper critic.

It doesn't matter the goyim will see it anyway!

>It's a Sup Forums being wrong again episode

twitter.com/markhughesfilms/status/759882910572830720

>mfw DC fans on suicide watch for the second time this year

How does DC keep royally fucking everything up.
It's really impressive

At least BvS had Affleck's Batman.

That made it somewhat watchable.

youtube.com/watch?v=z9MjMPoWERY

>people actually expected this to be good
Capeshit babies are cute in their delusion.

how will WB ever recover?

Hahahahaha

You missed the part where he just received an email about it.

What is a review embargo? Does that mean they won't show it to critics?

Oh the director is David Ayer? This movie will be good after seeing "End of Watch"s rating............then I saw 80% of his other movies ratings.

from the anonymous raw general manager?

samefag

fury, sabotage and end of watch were good though

YOKATA

It's bullshit

Jesus christ...i literally never seen this level of bullshit:
Are critics now just fanboys?

I'm starting to hate this board. You assholes have made comic book movie wars as bad and as hostile as console wars on Sup Forums. Have you no shame?

no dumb fuck it means they aren't allowed to release their review until said date. Them pushing the embargo closer to release date means they don't want critics scaring off the audience

THIS IS K'TANA

SHE'S GOT MAH BACK

KUROZU KA

>caring about capeshit in the first place
Plebbit might be more to your taste.

>Mark Hughes bringing in the Banta
DC: 1
MARVEL: 0

I'm not that guy you were talking to, just jumping in the thread now, but I want to know how you think that 12 hour push back matters? I mean isn't it bad enough that the embargo is set until Tuesday? if the movie was actually good then surely there would be reviews circulating of it now.

>katana knows she is supposed to go on mission with skwaaaaaaaad
>immediately asks if she should kill them
was it autism

If the term "comic book wars" doesn't already evoke images of manchildren, then you're part of the problem

I WOULD ADVISE YOU NOT BE KILLED BY HER

M-maybe they just don't want everyone to know how g-good it is....

kek.
I think it's time for everyone to admit that DC simply cannot make good movies. Nolan's trilogy was a fluke. Everything before and after that has been trash. Give up, DCucks, you lost.

Fuck.

I wanted it to be good, damn it. But it looks like it is confirmed that the reviews are going to be bad, and DC knows it.

>This guy was literally just bullshiting

Marvel fags defend this

THESE CRITICS WILL CUT YOUR SCORE IN HALF JUST LIKE MOWIN' THE LAWN

You do realize its the same Sup Forumsedditors doing it right?

They can, they just need someone good like Nolan again.

*Teleports into Helicopter*
"korosu ka?"
*Unsheathes Katana*
"Heh... nothing personel.... kid....."

Belay my rant earlier about not watching any more comic movies. False alarm.

I trust Forbes over the miami newspaper.

Im sure youre not too far off from predicting what it WILL be

What was her name again bros?

>mfw

Yeah, but, I don't know. It just makes me so depressed. It's not funny, cute, fun. It's pure hostility and insult-slinging.

Calm your tits. I was just asking. What I thought it was makes more sense than the reality, anyway. What's WB gonna do if someone publishes a review early? If they know it's bad, why don't they just not extend invitations for critics to get early screenings?

I already hate Harley

>uses the opinions of others as guidance whether to see a motion picture
>calling others morons
You can do better, man.

I love Joel but my god, what was he thinking?

It's just begging for hot glue

Kitanashe Gotmahbak