/Daily/ No Bully Please Edition

Shhhhh friend, it is only a meme

The point of these threads is to encourage people to look for new and interesting music. We do this by listening to and ideally discussing albums we've never heard before. Many of us already listen to new music daily, these people are in it to venture "out of their comfort zone" by listening to albums they otherwise wouldn't have, or just to have a good time.

>make charts
neverendingchartrendering.org/

>listen to tunes
plug.dj/sdc-room-3-the-sequel

>/listenalong schedules
daily-mu.blogspot.com/p/welcome.html

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXm-7Pg_0iM
rateyourmusic.com/~Herbieguy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/daily/ is for gays

>last thread

Previous thread: I laugh like an asshole every time I look at that image

fuck off /daily/ fags

nervouslaughter.jpg

I'm going to "kill" every single /daily/fag

This is true

Boy oh boy am I excited to listen to new music again today

i wanna help

Get this shitty /daily/ shit off my Sup Forums

>People still think we're averse to getting called gay

how do you kill that which has no life

I mean /daily/ is shit

but Sup Forums is just as bad

finna shesh check it

i love how these threads have been starting recently

DEATH TO /DAILY/
SAY IT WITH ME EVERYONE
DEATH TO /DAILY/

I can tell this needs to move

Every time someone calls me gay online I scream at my computer screen.

Why the fuck do people on Sup Forums think normies dislike Yeezus?

because kanye west is dumb looololol

that must be quite the sight

HOLY FUCKING SHIT JAGATARA NANBANTORAI IS SO FUCKING GOOD JAPANESE PARANOID POST-PUNK FELA-KUTI-JAMES-BROWN-TALKING-HEADS HYBRID FUNK THAT HITS YOU STRAIGHT WITH NOISY COOL-ASS GROOVES AND DOES THE REMAIN IN LIGHT THING WHERE IT GETS SLOWER AS IT GOES ON BUT ITS STILL SO FUCKING COOL AND BRILLIANT FUCK WRITING A REVIEW GET OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN POSEUR ARMCHAIR AND LISTEN TO THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW IT WILL KNOCK YOUR ASS STRAIGHT INTO THE FUCKING SUN

TEN

Hmmm

oh also here's the review for friction lmao

Friction's Atsureki is a noisy, not-quite-No Wave record that turned out to be one of the best post-punk albums I've listened to in a while. Reck clearly brought elements from his time with Teenage Jesus and the Jerks here, though Friction is arguably more accessible and purely 'punk rock' than anything the Jerks ever made. It ends up being pretty catchy at times, and it's clear that they took some influence from the British post-punk scene as well as the American one. My personal favorite track is the proto-Sonic Youth jam Crazy Dream, with I Can Tell and Big-S being some other highlights. The biggest criticism of the album I can give is that it doesn't end particularly well, as the final track Out is definitely my least favorite. But, overall, this is a really great album that I can definitely see becoming a personal favorite with repeated listens.

8+

>how do you kill that which has no life
Haha boy u my favorite

I'd check it out but this dreadful paragraph you just wrote makes me very hesitant

It's definitely a mix. Kanye stans are normie as shit so they like it but there's plenty normies outside of that who didn't like it at all.

It is it wakes up my neighbors please stop calling me names online thank you

instantly backlogged

it's not even a paragraph it's 1 sentence

Lmao

:^(

>may 7 2017
did u just pan this to meme on damo or

u should actually listen to it tho

half of mu are everyday plebs who think they have an edgy taste but actually just like eg radiohead thats why

hey gamers
youtube.com/watch?v=OXm-7Pg_0iM

Because it's """""experimental""""".

had a hoot when I saw this on RYM lol

literally me in irl

you called? ;)

Bunch of tripfags that think they are imporant
A literal guarantee that I listen to better music than all of you

>think they are imporant
here is where you are le wrong pal

yeah probably

*laughs* longe boye
insta-pan: the /daily/ way
heh... clearly personnel, kid...

I'd be surprised if you didn't

user here, what's people's problem with /daily/?
There's not too much of a difference between this and Sup Forums in general, except that Sup Forums in general is terrible and here is just bad I guess.

/daily/ is like winning the bronze at the Special Olympics

we are bad. we do bad things.

for example, not two threads ago we murdered a young boy.

there's like 3 people who /daily/ bothers desu

Original silence alternates between free jazz, noise rock and O'Rourke fucking with electronics. It's a loud fucking mess, a constant stream of improvisation where whenever a player stops, another one joins in and doesn't offer many breaks. But there's not much in regards to anything else: no buildups, not groovy and not really entertaining either. It's more noisy than it's interesting, and it feels like the whole thing was just puked on the go. I'd prefer this if they took it easy, made me think of another Gustafsson record: a trio with Reid on drums and Kieran on electronics, where they have more room to play and they take more time to develop the music. It has a pretty amazing lineup and I was pretty excited to see O'Rourke in a jazz setting improvising with electronics, but here it just goes to waste with everybody making noise for the hell of it.

DEATH TO /DAILY/
THE UPRISING HAS BEGUN

How is that a bad thing?
Sup Forums in general is the same thing.

he was a special boy, who actually cared about music.

the problem is that the op clearly states no bullying itt yet no one is listening le sniff

trips are very accurate

it's like two people who user and one of them is SDC

These daily threads make me want to kill myself
instead I'll join the uprisingDEATH TO /DAILY/
KILL THE FAGS

i don't get what this means. like i get what each component means, but i don't know how it applies to his post at all.
threads on Sup Forums aren't a competition unless you're really really insecure.

Venetian Snares is a great DJ

will you stop sucking his dick
literally pedophilia

ew gross
japanese punk is a mistake

ITT: /daily/

holy shit the things these daily queers say are fucking cringe
what a bunch of virgins kill yourselves

HEY GUYS I JUST FOUND THIS SICK JAPANESE NOISE ROCK BAND I'VE HEARD ONLY THE FIRST SONG OFF THEIR ONLY ALBUM BUT I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT AND WILL DEFINITELY STILL LIKE IT JUST THE SAME AS WHEN I HEARD THE FIRST ALBUM I'M NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS A BUNCH OF NARCISSISTIC TRIPFAGS OR ANYTHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHH
HOW BOUT THAT MUS8C

Oh ok.
It's just the internet, why should anyone care about "bullying"?
Meh, guess they have free time.

anyone know any delta blues sounding albums that sound like they were being performed by an autistic trilobite with anger management problems
except beefheart obv

>cared about music
good riddance

its not the threads friend

shut up

Columbine-tier thread, guys

OOOHHH LOOK AT ME I HAVE SHIT TASTE IN MOOSIC BUT OTHER PEOPLE HERE DO TOO SO LETS ALL SUCK EACH OTHERS COCKS AND OTHER GAY SHIT

>72643521
yeah i have big respect for trans too. hes so different i love it

this is honestly hilarious

ur a mistake >:^(

fuck i am big idiet

It's not amazing, but I'm not huge on their old stuff anyways. In fact, I think it's just as good. If you like their early stuff def don't sleep on this.

I'm laughing my ass off. This thread is much better than the last alredy.

im posting in a daily thread ama

why

dalie

cringe worthy humour
christ

holy shit talk about shit sense of humour

75 posts in and here is every single post about music:

This is why no one likes you

Ok then.

how boring

idk

Sup yall?
I got a RYM recently.

>Implying Sup Forums doesn't work the same way

hey im still waiting for my trilobite delta blues recc's

this, they should be ashamed and delete their posts, fuck music

huh

good thread

>chronic aoty
good man
also don't listen to mystic stylez, replace it with underground vol 1 its a million times better

also add dj screw to the list somewhere at the end after you listened to the southern hip hop ones

really makes you think
link it user!

shit thread full of queers

Wow look at me with my CUTTING all lowercase letter posts. Oh man, if I just say "cringe" any and all posts are deemed worthless, it gives more of an oomph if you type it in all lowercase, it's laced with irony and it makes the other guy look overdramatic and stupid. You just gotta know how to play the game ;)

There's more posts here complaining about /daily/ than there are actually bad posts. If you actually cared about music discussion you would discuss music.

my sense of humor is legendary. I watched YTPs for hours the other day

fabulous muscles is probably gonna be a 5 after this listen boys.
stop trying.

what happened in like a day jeez

Not funny

really showed those gayqueers haha

you got banned, /daily/ fell apart

>if you type it in all lowercase, it's laced with irony
[citation needed]

Who would you recommend?

This is now /heavy metal general/, post and discuss heavy metal and related genres.

The list is pretty much finalized.
Might give those a listen afterwards though.

rateyourmusic.com/~Herbieguy