I remember in Spanish class a lot of chicanos would fail the class because they didn't know Spanish grammar

I remember in Spanish class a lot of chicanos would fail the class because they didn't know Spanish grammar.

i would say anime

>SPANISH CLASS

MY SIDES

In america, we have spanish or french classes the majority of the time. In my high school hat is.

Do Australians not have to learn a second language as part of their curriculum?

They learn emu tongue so they can know when to lean over and present their anus

>be cuban-american from hialeah
>go to HS in Illinois
>take Spanish because the only other option was French and that's for faggots
>the teacher is some bitch named Ms Johnson who can't even roll her 'r's
>takes points off of my presentations because I refuse to pronounce words the way the spaniard who probably assfucked her on her college vacation to "Barthelona" did in 1988

FUCK OFF GRINGA BITCH I WILL NOT SAY "CABETHA"

You have to take a second language, not necessarily Spanish. French and German and Japanese and Chinese are common options.

I hope you failed the class spic

Spanish only sounds cool when it's spoken by old people

How can non-Spanish speakers compete?

I knew a kid when I was in highschool who did an exchange semester in Japan. She thought she would ace English classes there but she had similar problems.

I had a classmate from somewhere in uk(i think sclotland?)
She did absolutely awful at english classes despite English being her first language.

grammar's tricky

It's the same way for every language, it's why you have to take English classes in America in the first place.

Is it true that if you save a chicano's life Santa Muerte will grant you five years of good fortune/luck in whatever criminal endeavour you engage in?

Yeah, but human sacrifices would grant you even more.

Let's be real, none of us are required to learn a second language, merely learn the basic rudiments of one.

Where in illinois?

In NZ Maori is mandatory for primary and middle school kids
In Australia Japanese is mandatory for primary and middle school kids
(Lived in both countries as a kid)
I'm 18, so this might be a recent thing

>Latin Americans in charge of grammar
Quiero ser abrasado

Same boat senpai
I couldny speak spanish for shit but I got better grades on exams than all the ESL students in my class