Pokemon box 2

Pokemon box 2.

Previous thread:
Requests welcome.

more succ with any poke, any gender

kind of gay
especially with the dicks to the right

This is the sfw version
otherwise you could see Art's dick there.

Anything with domination and breaking (mind break)

Domination is good but mindbreak isn't really my thing so I don't recall having any on hand. Sorry.

Umbreon then please.

Male or female?

how about some mawile?

Either works.

By the way I have a stupid story to tell about the yveltal fucking noivern pic from the last thread if anyone is interested in hearing it.

lopunny is the best bunny

Go for it.

Works for me still

kek

Femdom is lovely.

Alright. It's stupid because it's 01:40 and I'm tired as fuck.
I was curious is it would actually make any sensefor the two of them to fuck because I knew there was a considerable height difference. So I did the math to find the ratio of the biggest human dick, with height for yveltal and the guy as a conversion factor. (It could be more accurate if I did that with average size and found the canversion rates/ratios of humans to dogs and horses, but maybe another time). With the math though, yveltal clocks in at having a 3'4 foot dick. With noivern being 4'11, that would mean full penetration takes up 67.62711864% of noivern's internal body space, and as suvh would likely kill it if they fucked.

Tl;dr: im tired and found out noivern would die if it fucked a yveltal. Using math.

It's true.

Thank you by the way

Of course. Anytime.

It was a little annoying too, since inches to feet is by 12 and not 10, so you can't do things directly. You have to convert it to a usuable numeric value so it's all equal when you put it into the equation, and then you have to reconvert it once youre finished so you have the length and not just and indicative, indirect value of it

You are forgetting that pokemon are hollow fucktubes.

>TFW primarina is male
>TFW I'm okay with this

>implying he wouldn't have that creepy blank smile he always has

Any requests?

True. It would be fatal if we are to assume noivern has a similar structure to an actual bat. You could also add specialized organs for certain typed attacks, reminiscent of how bowser has a flame pipe to allow for his fire breathing to be "logical". So if the former were true, and especially so if both were: it would be a fatal fuck.

I shouldn't be measuring the size of pokédicks and applying logic to their fucking though. It's alsmost 2am. I should be sleeping.

steel pokemon
any will do

Alrighty then.

jesus it looks like her stalk's gone mad and is trying to eat her
...like, actually eat her

>3ft salazzle towering over the trainer
is he a midget

A few mareeps to count so I can sleep because I shouldn't be doing this:

It just wants a taste.

Scale is a fickle mistress in pokemon. Things are the size they need to be.

Sure thing.

>Things are the size they need to be.
All my work on yveltal cock size, for nothing. It was already for nothing, but still.
Oh, thanks. I was kinda joking, but I always did like how fluffy mareep and flaffy looked.

I take my job seriously.

Cool. If I was more awake, I don't think I could say the same. I'm not usually the kind of person to take inaginary dick measuring seriously.

Scyther/Scizor

And/or

Pokephilia (human on Mon)

Everyone needs a hobby.

Scizor is cute.

I already kinda do though.
I make video games
I play video games
I write
I draw
I smelt metals and forge them into random shit
And I guess now I measure imaginary cocks too

Forging stuff is cool.

The insect genitalia is the best kind, the less anthro and more to the original the better

Feral is best, but I have a fondness for tiddies as well.