New WWYD thread

New WWYD thread

OC wife. What would you do?

I'd squeeze my dick in between those enormous tits and fuck them until I came all over her face. Make her swallow every drop.

Wwyd

Who wants to cum for her?

Nice. Anyone else like or have comments?

I'd tear off a hole in those jeans and fuck her ass while pulling her hair

cum in her mouth, hold it shut, and force her to swallow

I'd pin her to the bench behind her and foci her while shoving those bikini bottoms in her mouth

I would push her face into the mattress as I bred her cunt over and over. Then, for my final load, I'd fuck her ass. got more?

wwyd?

wwyd to this thicc white girl

Nice. I'm not good at the replies but I'm willing to do requests for good replies

I'd lick her pussy tenderly.

Wwyd to my gf

Fuck she has a nice ass. Id smother my face in between her asscheeks while you fuck me in my ass

yeah buddy, any noods?

She's just begging for a mouthful of cum

Anyone want my wife's ass? wwyd with it?

I'd fuck her in the ass as she lays in that position, peering over her shoulder at me. I'd grab a handful of her tits and pound away at her until she begged me to stop.

any more ass and tit shots?

Fuck oh so tenderly

Tell me about it

god i wish. wwyd to her?

Interesting. Can't say if actually do that, unless you're a femanon.

I'd fucking wreck the bitch if those feet weren't so stub like

Any nudes?

Wwyd?

ass up face down, start pumping

god damn shame

Makayla

Perfect lil cock sucker face, I'd cum all over her glasses and mouth

Not too hard to overlook

Fuuckk. I would have us 69 each other. My dick thrusting in and out of her mouth as I tongue her pussy deep. Her pussy juices would cover my face as I come up for air and we would kiss so she could taste herself.

please tell me you have nude shots. shes gorgeous.

Pick her up, pull her panties to the side and fuck her pussy while standing. Then I'd blast a fat load deep in her pussy and let it drip down my cock

Cute lil tits can get drenched too

no just this

For sure

Oh yeah, would you fuck that ass until you came?

WWYD to my ex gf?

yummy, does she like anal?

beat her over the head with those awful fucking shoes, then shove them up her cunt

She would love that

Invite her over to do my math term paper

Got any of her ass?

Wwyd

Oh. My. God.

I would approach her from the feet, cradling her legs over my shoulders so I could get deep into that shaved pussy. I would stick it in her and pound her hard, watching those big beautiful tits bounce up and down. I would keep railing her until she begged me to cum. Without asking I would pump my seed deep inside her. And she would love it.

any pictures of her sucking your cock or maybe covered in cum?

sorry bro that's it :(

Meh

Wwyd?

well just any more of her even clothed i dont care. she has me so hard right now.

wwyd?

Would love to see her gagging on my cock, making her all teary eye

My girlfriend

sorry bro , aint oc

This ass deserves to be covered in cum. Will you give it to her?

Shove her down on the counter,rip her pants off and eat her out while she fixes dinner

not til that ass is naked

sorry this is as close as it gets. just take away the thong and cover that ass in cum.

No she doesn't do anal
She'd probably do quite well on it
Sure
I'm her OP. When did you ever post her? It's all OC.

would pin her to that dresser and absolutely destroy her asshole

I'd fuck her in front of that mirror so she can she her cock begging face before unloading a fat cum load in her pussy

You came through user. Holy shit, I'm gonna fap to this picture right now and probably many more times to come. Keep it going if you have any more like this. She's amazing.

Spank her till her ass is bleeding then shove my fist in her ass fisting violently until she shits herself

telling the other user I wasn't OC, more wife please

I'd teach her to love anal. Some don't like the idea at all at first or say that it hurts. Every girlfriend has been skeptical about it but I've turned them into buttlovers. She looks like someone I'd love to convert, use her as my own fucktoy and return upgraded after I've had my fun

Wwyd, response for response

I always come through if I can
Oh gotcha
Lol sounds interesting. I'm already working on it. Tips?

Bet she'd love to rub that lipstick all over my cock

Feedback? Wwyd

yeah, that ass and pussy need a good spanking. Drip wax all over her pussy, thighs and ass. Then breeding that little cunt.

Let her sit on my face. Push my tongue into her pussy and asshole.

Wwyd