IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG

IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG

THREE WORDS

MOMS

i'm not kidding, i loved it. joker and harley definitely best part- will smith played himself but apart from that i loved it

SPAGHETTI

So does Harley get BLACKED?

LIGHTS

Why did you love it? Give us some coherent reasons why it was a great movie other than IT WAS GOOD

No but she gets WHACKED xDDDD

yes

harley and joker were cringey af, what are talking about op?

>repeating the last consonant of a sentence
Hi, teenage girlll.

why would you lie on the internet?

isn't joker asexual? or at the very least, a faggot?

joker's not asexual, he likes harley but he still treats her awfully. he hits her a few times and when he's fighting deadshot he pushes her out of the helicopter

I don't really know but that one part in The Killing Joke with the hookers establishes that he was very fond of their company. Though i'm pretty sure Harley is his lover besides being his lackey, there are brief moments in the animated series (if I remember correctly) that suggest that he feels for her emotionally.

Only way to be with a broad

Did you think BvS was a good movie? Your opinion on BvS will determine whether or not your opinion on Suicide Squad matters to me

>he hits her a few times and when he's fighting deadshot he pushes her out of the helicopter
So he DOES hit her? Because a faggot from reddit said that he's totally OOC meaning that he's obsessed with Harley and mushy as fuck.

asexual.
has fucked harley a couple times tho.

i thought BvS was fucking awful, SS is ten times better. the editing is kind of a mess though

>AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG
Link to your tumblr blog?

Probably a MAD LOVE shipper. Holy fuck I hate those sluts.

did you miss the part where he had a wife and was expecting a child as well, you dumb fucking faggot.

>there are brief moments in the animated series (if I remember correctly) that suggest that he feels for her emotionally

Not really. He keeps her around if he wants pussy or a human shield, but otherwise he doesn't give a fuck. The only times he's sweet on her are when he's trying to get her to do shit.

yeah he hits her a few times. he's not super OOC but in this version he seems that he really does care about her even if he treats like her shit

i don't have a tumblr and i'm not a shipper

>yeah he hits her a few times
I'd be mad if he didn't, it wouldn't make fucking sense.

>he's not super OOC but in this version he seems that he really does care about her even if he treats like her shit
>seems
So I guess it's up to interpretation. Fuck, I like the dynamic but not if it's played out like some romance bullshit. Harley should be the one with the obsession.

Oh right. But he could still be asexual and have a wife?

>The only times he's sweet on her are when he's trying to get her to do shit.
No, there are definitely parts where you see him visibly upset over Harley's well being, though it is ironic because he does mistreat her all time. I think he does care but he just doesn't realize how much he does.

He's Bat-Curious.

Assuming you're legit, when and how does he hit her?

in the comic yes, two times actually

>in the comic yes, two times actually

If one of those is by Deadshot, he's not black in the comics

before going to the club and before jumping in the acid. he smacks her in the face

The Joker has always striked me as a legit faggot, I just can't imagine him fucking Harley.

Okay so why did those two fags lie?

>The Joker has always striked me as a legit faggot, I just can't imagine him fucking Harley.
He probably does but the thing with Joker is that he's obsessed and most likely a huge faggot for Batman.

The Joker probably makes Harley wear a mask and only fucks her ass pretending she's Batman.

>No, there are definitely parts where you see him visibly upset over Harley's well being

When?

>implying Joker doesn't make her wear a Batman mask while getting pegged

Literally that's all he wants from the real Batman.

That sounds more accurate, thanks m8.

i dont know what to say more but its definitely a mutual relationship and not one sided. I don't know how it'll be developed, but joker came off as obsessed with her.

>mutual
>electrocutes her
>smacks her
>???
I'd say it's the usual based on this. Now I don't know if there were declarations of love or some shit.

>not using grill
hi summer

>Why hasn't Batman just fucked the Joker yet
Seriously, the no-homo rule is retarded. If Batman would simply drill Joker's hiney, all this senseless violence could be avoided.

Sigh...

Fag.

>Ayer shoots scene with Joker hitting Harley and pissing on her
>cuts it
Literally why.

i loved it but i think critics won't give it a good score as there are some issues with the tone. And the villain wasn't that good imo, and looked stupid.

My prediction is from 60-75%. But I could be wrong and hopefully it could get in the 80s

Ok, OP. Lets pretend you are not lying. How is this movie compared to GotG? Is it 8/10 solid at least? What other people who watched it with you think?

i didn't like GotG so i'm not the right person to ask but yeah i think it's better.

i would give it a 7.

I think DC Fans, escpecially comic fans will really enjoy it and i think normies will like it too. i don't know about the critics though

>7
So, it's flop. Thx, OP. I'll bury my hopes for DCEU

i don't know how to expain it but the Joker seemed to truly be in love with Harley and seems to want to fuck her a lot. You do see the abusive side of it but it doesn't seem like Joker sees her as a toy to play with.

We'll never get a Poison Ivy film with glorious lesbians...

He has some sort of twisted romantic feeling towards Batman, he literally just uses Harley as a tool to get closer to his one true love

This is literal copypasta from reddit.

>i thought BvS was fucking awful,

Opinion disregarded

Needs a two hour feature Harley/Ivy fuckfest.

Are people just writing random opinions even though they haven't seen the movie? Like they just enter a thread and write "Yeah it was pretty good liked X character and Y could've been better but overall it was good" or "Didn't really like it that much X was a bit of a let down and couldn't get past how tacky Y felt" then leave the thread not even staying to pretend they know what they're talking about, to shitpost in another thread?

Just what the fuck is going through your mind when you do this?

because that's unrealistic

you can't just pee on command, unless you've been holding it for a while

Is it true they wasted Croc and Katana?

Who says he wasn't holding it. Or was it just Leto's "method" there.

Yeah...Barb...get offended about that...is not like you RAPED BATMAN

>Rape
Did you see how Batty grabbed dat ass?
Bitches go wet for him like Spider-Man, it's just that he has involvement issues.

>escpecially comic fans
Those fans that are already tired of joker and batman being forced down our throats?